Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Feb. 18, 2013 newsletter -- Invite Source into Your Reality

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      February 18, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Do you know that Mercury goes retrograde this week? Just a reminder to back up your computer, double check your communications and give yourself a little extra travel time in the next 3 weeks. But Mercury has been in its retro shadow for the last ten days so you have probably already been feeling its effects. I've been cleaning my house, re-organizing, re-leasing, re-considering some choices, all Mercury retro activities. It's not a bad time, although some people will issue dire warnings to not travel or buy expensive items, these are personal choices. If it feels right, go ahead and do it. But it doesn't hurt to double check the numbers. Mixups are more likely to occur under Mercury retrograde.

      This week's article is the Uriel channel and it addresses a topic I had been frustrated about for years (as a former catholic) because I never liked the idea of Source being 'in charge'. Now I understand the phrase 'Thy Will Be Done' more clearly and how it is our partnership invitation to spirit, not a reminder that we're not in charge. How liberating that was for me; I hope it is for you too!

      Read this week's article below...

      Our participate in 3D ends on the Equinox of March 20 and is why I have planned our EVOLVE Now Summit in Hot Springs, Arkansas for that weekend. This is one of the world's major power centers and it's the right venue for us to celebrate the end of this very long journey.

      If you want to use the 2 pay option, it expires on February 21, 2013. Click here to pay using this option.

      I hope you will join me for 3 days of celebrating the end of 3D, our evolution, with 3 powerful workshops, a visit to the crystal mine, and more.

      I'll send out an email later this week with details, and information on what we will be doing there and the workshops I will be teaching.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      The 2013 EVOLVE NOW Summit is March 22-24, 2013 This year's theme is EVOLVE at the Speed of SOUL.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after March 8, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, as the EVOLVE Now Summit to celebrate our evolution at the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more. March 22-24, 2013.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      Uriel's Message -- Invite Source's Will into Your Reality
      Throughout many eons of time and within many lifetimes the nature of Source has been misrepresented to being greater than humanity so that Source is in control or in charge of what happens within the third dimension. This misuse of the true nature of the Source/human partnership has allowed all of humanity to greatly underestimate its power and the nature and purpose of its journey on earth. So the phrase 'Thy Will Be Done" is also misused and is actually a prayer of reconnection and not an acknowledgement of human frailty, weakness, powerlessness or servitude in the face of the Divine........
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package
      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      • 1 60 minute session and
      • 2 30 minute sessions
      • clearly defined path to clarity and transformation
      • weekly detailed session notes and personalized homework
      • recordings of your sessions
      In the first session we define the issues you want to work on, define their source and create the path to resolution. You will have homework to do, notes and questions from our session, and a recording of each session. Then in our follow up sessions we celebrate your successes and continue the momentum. The results so far have been phenomenal. Through this process of guided integration clients are able to create a new, joyful and fulfilling soul path.
      Read more about this program by clicking here. I have been amazed at the level of transformation clients have achieved, including new relationships, money sources, new joy, self acceptance, more joy, more peace and even unexpected turnarounds from very unexpected sources.  Only 5 spaces available in February as this is highly intensive work.

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, February 20, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139