A Grand Remixing is Underway ~ Hold On ~ It WILL Get Better! A message from Reshel and the Galactic Council of Light through Pat Crosby

  • Pat Crosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013

      Q: Why is everything so unsettled right now? Why can't we seem to make any plans that stick? It seems everything is constantly moving around. What's up?

      A: Beloveds,

      Since the turning of the ages has gone through its cycle, in the event that you call the 2012 finale, there are huge new energy waves impacting your planet ~ and, of course, you and all living on it.

      These waves  are coming not only from sources beyond your planet and galactic sources, but also from forces that have awakened within your planet ~ from within and under the earth's crust and down below the surface of the earth ~ down in the area  sometimes called the place of the hollow earth.

      This is the place where there are other civilizations ~ other civilizations not known in 3rd dimensional realities.

      These civilizations below the earths' surface are also going through their own shifting process.

      Those of you on the surface of the earth are going through all of your adjustments to the new energies (we think you've noticed!) ~ and Mother Earth herself is going through all of these adjustments to the new energies.

      (We encourage you to send your healing to the crust of Mother Earth to help her ~ and thus you ~ adjust more smoothly to all the monumental changes underway.)

      Similarly, the civilizations below the surface of the earth are also having a quickening and a raising of their vibration. Much of the knowledge and the thought forms that they have contained in their huge subconscious data base is now being released ....

      .