New Crystals At Quantum Awakening: Isis Lapis Pillars ~ Portal Stones (Picture Jasper)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013

      There are many more of both at the links to look over. :)

      ISIS
      Lapis Pillars
      The vibration of Isis mirrors all women, as well as mankind, in the teaching of how to gain contrail of ones own power. Isis and Lapis go hand in hand, the blue gold in itself is a great presence. Lapis is a powerful stone much more powerful than it looks and  should be used light of hand. These ISIS LAPIS Touchstones come to give one the gift of knowledge and the wisdom to use it correctly.
      Isis the ancient Egyptian goddess has many gifts to share with the modern women. Isis embodies the strengths of the feminine face of God, the capacity to connect with, protect  and bond creation in all its many forms, At times Isis could be a clever goddess empowered by her feminine wiles rather than her logic or brute strength. it is also the goddess Isis who shows us how we can use our personal gifts to create the life we desire.  ISIS also reminds us to acknowledge and accept the depths of our emotions.
      The goddess Isis, a moon goddess, gave birth to Horus, the god of the sun. Together, Isis and Horus created and sustained all life in Ancient Egypt. Isis became the most powerful of the gods and goddesses in the ancient world. Ra, the God of the Sun, originally had the greatest power. Ra was uncaring, and the people of the world suffered greatly during his reign.
      The goddess Isis tricked him by mixing some of his saliva with mud to create a poisonous snake that bit him, causing him great suffering which she then offered to cure. He eventually agreed.  Isis informed Ra that, for the cure to work, she would have to speak his secret name (which was the source of his power over life and death). Reluctantly, he whispered it to her. When Isis uttered his secret name while performing her magic, Ra was healed. But the goddess Isis then possessed his powers of life and death, and quickly became the most powerful of the Egyptian gods and goddesses, using her great powers to the benefit of the people.

      Lapis Lazuli is a stone of protection. Lapis Lazuli quickly releases stress, bringing deep peace.  It brings harmony and deep inner self-knowledge.  Encourages self-awareness, allows self-expression and reveals inner truth. Lapis Lazuli assists to confront and speak one’s truth and inspires confidence.  It is believed to improve sleep.
      The Romans used lapis as an aphrodisiac. During ancient times lapis was ground up and used for medicinal/ cosmetic purposes. Lapis lazuli is told to enhance one's awareness, insight and intellect imparting ancient knowledge and wisdom. Lapis is also connected with Jupiter and thus expands the intellect, wisdom and leadership qualities as well as helping in legal matters that arise. The stone works as a shield from psychic attack. It is used to relieve insomnia and let go of anxieties.
      Egyptians made a practice of burying a lapis lazuli scarab with their dead, and believed it to offer protection. The very earliest cultures valued lapis lazuli more highly than gold. Some believed that dreaming of lapis would foretell love that would be forever faithful. It is one of the most powerful stones and should be used with care
      These beautiful Lapis obelisks from Afghanistan are filled with a great powerful pyramidal energy and presence that is asking to be used as a Beacon of Light. Obelisks were  called  the  ‘Fingers  of  the  Sun’. They  held  the  sacred  mysteries which  were  only known to  the  ancient  religions of  Solar  Technology that used electromagnetic  waves from  the  Sun.  Not  only  did  they  represent  "shems"  or  "rockets",  Obelisks served  as   “information  portals" where   "the secrets  of  the ages"  were  stored.   They  also  draw  down from  the  Sun's  magnetic  rays a  special  type of   electromagnetic  solar  light that  would  run  along  the grid  of  the earth  and  help in the healing of earth.

      ISIS
      Lapis Pillars
      SOLD #1 ISIS Lapis Pillar

      #2 ISIS Lapis Pillar

      SOLD #3 ISIS Lapis Pillar

      #4 ISIS Lapis Pillar

      #5 ISIS Lapis Pillar

      #6 ISIS Lapis Pillar

      SOLD#7 ISIS Lapis Pillar

      PORTAL STONES
      ENTER THE EYE OF TIME

      These beautiful stones allow us entrance into that which is hidden in plain site.  They give us a key that opens any door in any dimension.  The heavens toss and turn in anticipation as the children of Light enter the portals of time. These powerful stones allow us to see into the hidden places without fear of getting lost. Enter the Stoney Portal with a brave heart and a knowing.  Every chromosome shifts and realigns itself as you walk into places that time has held secret.
      These stones embrace the five elements of old asking you to burn away the dross that keeps you from shining as the star you are. Clearing the conduits of your thinking allowing you to be open to new cycles of truth that are still held captive in the old paradigm. These stones teach that all of creation—the earth, humans, whales, rocks, and especially the stars—are made of like vibration. They teach us how to rewrite our stories, and to do what the shamans call “dreaming the world into being.” They contain the wisdom of how to weather time and space.
      They serve to keep the planet consciousness attuned to the higher frequencies. They are powerful tools for channeling cosmic energy in a consistent earthly way. They are here to unite us with the Source from which we sprang and to teach how to maintain our connection between the worlds. They carry within them the memory of being transported here and can potentially teach us to time travel.  They can teach us how to maintain a human existence as we soar the higher dimensions of reality.
      Within all of us lives the ability to walk between the worlds. An ancient knowing that we and the elements are one. A remembering that we exist in all levels of Light and life, simultaneously for it can be no other way. In that, multidimensional existence there lives a singularity. These natural beauties come to ask us to move beyond the dreamscape into a place where we can experience advanced teachings via dream portals. Let these powerful stones take you down the rabbit hole and up the black hole, into a place that defies gravity and time. The ancient energies of these stones allow us entrance and exit via a rock dream portal. Allow the dream portal teacher stones to take you down a road, in-between worlds and thru the looking glass into your true reflection. Each day we are offered a new field of dreams to be birthed.

      The Ancient timeless paintings on these stones
      allow us to enter and exit portals of time
      These magnificent stones are Picture Jasper from Madagascar. Picture jasper is a stone of gentleness and relaxation. It enhances one's ability to relax and brings tranquility, comforting, wholeness, healing, and gentle endings. Picture jasper helps create harmony, creative visualization, and positive outcomes in business pursuits. It brings and shows hidden messages from the past.  This is a protective stone, and it is particularly protective during shamanic journeying. Used in dream work, it can enhance dream recall. It assists in protection and rescue from danger. It is also said to be a stone that helps in all areas of survival, It shields one from negativity, and can protect from depression. These qualities make it useful as an emotional healing stone. It is also known as the stone of Global Awareness - It promotes brotherhood to work together to save the planet. It is thought to improve the relationship between mankind and nature. It stimulates insight and works on the third-eye chakra, enhancing creative visualization. It can also help us to understand and release our own negative patterns so that we can harmonize with our selves and our surroundings. It is one of the "earth Stones" for the age of redemption & cleansing of the earth.

      PORTAL STONES
      ENTER THE EYE OF TIME
      THESE STONES ARE POLISHED ON THE FRONT AND RAW ON THE BACK
      SOLD #1 PORTAL STONE weighs 1 pound 13 oz.

      #2 PORTAL STONE weighs  13 oz.

      SOLD#3 PORTAL STONE weighs 14 oz.

      SOLD #4 PORTAL STONE weighs 1 pound 2 oz.

      SOLD #5 PORTAL STONE weighs 1 pound 6 oz.

      #6 PORTAL STONE weighs 1 pound

      #7 PORTAL STONE weighs 1 pound  2 oz.

      HOW TO ORDER
      When Ordering please use your real name/ not just email name & address/
      with  2000+ on crystal list it is hard to keep up.
      Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment.
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails and will be held 10 days only waiting on USA check.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE WANTING, thequantumawakening@...  and  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least three lifetimes in this one,  like most of you. I answer all emails. What is destined to be yours will be yours, it can be no other way..
      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...  and please list your real name and what you have ordered. Packing theses beauties is not always a easy process for this old holler woman, they are talking and singing loudly with energy on their way to you, so any and all help on your part is appreciated.

      IF YOU ARE NOT A PAYPAL MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO USE A CREDIT CARD THEN EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD.

      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.

      Please send Payment in USA funds $$$, there is a double conversion fee via  paypal, so if send in wrong currency I will refund, so you can send in USA Currency.
      extra shipping charge for all international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)

       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.
      37725-0217

      If  you would like to be placed on our PREMIERE CRYSTAL EMAIL LIST and receive emails when new crystals are posted on the QUANTUM WEBSITE  please click the hyper link on the left column of this page