The Quantum Awakening Newsletter February 2013 Issue 168

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013

      http://www.thequantumawakening.com/current%20QUANTUM%20newsletter.htm

      THE QUANTUM   AWAKENING
      A THOUGHT…. A WAY OF LIFE….A WEBSITE ….
      & A GLOBAL ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTER
      February 2013 Issue 168
      Over 20 years online publication and distribution
      This newsletter is Electronically sent out  'FREE' but you must Subscribe to receive it.

      To be ADDED  to THE QUANTUM AWAKENING Monthly Electronic Newsletter
      Please fill out info below you will receive an automated
      confirmation email from 'GET RESPONSE'
      Thanks so much for subscribing
      :
      :
      Created, Channeled, Written, Published and Copyrighted
      since 1986 with Love by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

      This newsletter is Spirit Driven and  has been in circulation since 1986.
      It reaches a core group of millions of dedicated Planetary LightWorkers.
      One to one, light to Light, it births itself into completion from that point forward

      This newsletter is lovingly crafted by Spirit
      any imperfections in spelling and grammar only enhance its beauty and uniqueness.

      IN THIS ISSUE
      ***The Illusion of Stillness
      ***COMING UnDone at the SEEMS
      ***THE IN-BETWEEN OF ALL
      ***Multidimensional Success
      ***THE ECLIPSES of 2013
      ***THE HEART IS A SACRED SYMBOL
      ***PORTAL STONES: ENTER THE EYE OF TIME
      ***ISIS LAPIS PILLARS
      ***CRYSTALLINE LIGHT EXPO
      ****COSMIC CLASSIFIED

      THE SKY IS FALLING
      Chicken Little had it right all along, as the Great Outer Space makes its mood and presence known. Our hearts go out to those that experienced this very intense initiation for all of earth. The blood you spilled is our blood as we are all one in the universal light. As you can tell something has changed and we all feel it. Like vulnerable new kittens, we look up for any predators.
      I felt the energy of the asteroid as an eye in the sky, not a human eye but something just watching, taking notes. It felt living as a turtle within a shell. Head tucked deep looking like just a rock. I have had some very unusual dreams as this space rock has moved past.  Our gravitational presence has been changed FOREVER.  We have been escorted into a higher ring of the Fibonacci spiral.  What can we do?  Well considering we are on the most intense of all roller coaster rides, all we can do is be divinely human and keep an eye out. It is said that new life springs forth from meteors bringing more stellar DNA to grind in our soul and soil. There are no accidents in the universal scheme of things.  Just like getting a new crystal, earth has been given a new set of instructs from deep space.

      The Illusion of Stillness
      As received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      As we finally enter our next destination of time, we all seem to be stuck at the stoplight of self, waiting for the light to turn green.    Crossing our fingers holding our breath, we wait on the sidelines for the universe to wave us forward.  Stopping only to hone our desires, our wants and our needs we constantly look for the sign, the sky writing, that says, 'thumbs up, the water is safe come on in, you can now cross the street of your life to the next phase of your journey.'  Did we just go thru that with the asteroid and the meteor?
      Eagerly we await what we feel in the pit of our stomach is really big!  Searching our world, our reflections, and our intuitions for the cosmic directional.  Feeling as if our legs are leaden, immovable keeping us in the land of the void, the unformed and uninformed.  A place of no words, no actions, no foresight.  Licking our wounds, feeling like a trapped animal in a place of no escape.  Looking around us at the economy, the government, the world, and seeing that everyone is parked at the stoplight in a long line waiting for a sign.  Many get tired of waiting and endeavor out on their own into the void. Coming back torn and tattered and even more confused.
      Who will save us, who will lead us, who will be our messiah our president our commander and chief ?  We feel as if we are held captive within space and time, sitting in the place between heartbeats.  The silence is loud; the energy of the silent void is deafening.
      Within a tiny voice whispers," Wait my dear, wait.  All is invisible and embryonic of state at this time.  Wait until the tide changes and finally reaches the seashore of your heart.  Do not rush into dangerous waters, out of boredom, out of fear, out of need.  Wait for life to unveil itself, the new is not fully formed.  Hold onto the seed dreams within your soul heart.  They will be the fruit of the future.  You walk into a new level of life & light.
      Your soul announces the bridge is safe to cross.  Do not use excuses to become lethargic depressed and  complacent.  In this place that you for the moment sit, weave the longings of your heart into a vibratory tapestry of sub atomic particles that are destined to find their way into substantial form.  Do not sit as a passenger in your life.  You inhale unfamiliar energies that seem not to fit your life, your body, or your thinking.  Hold tight as you paddle through the breakers of your life to the calm yet powerful waters of the New.  Let go of the fear of falling off of your flat life and being eaten by sea (see) monsters.  Sail fully without fear of failure.  Follow the star chart of your destination with precision and then expect to land on new land that will provide even more than you imagined.
      Your waiting within the void is but an elevator ride from one floor of light to another.  In all of life it is but a wink, a blink and a nod.  Now sail on your beautiful boat into your unknown, unformed future. Allow your internal divine compass to innately sail you in the direction of your destiny.The illusion of stillness seems hauntingly alive, and you fear being devoured by its vastness, as one who sails to the rivers end only to find a great waterfall.  Let go and allow the divinity within you to drive.  It is older and wiser and has driven since the beginning of time.   Allow the true self, the soul, the God within to move you in a direction of completeness.  The void has the ability to extract what is in your heart and assist you in birthing it into manifestation."

      COMING UnDone at the SEEMS
      by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      When the universe creates from a point of perfection it honors itself first. The Universe creates from a place of fullness, not emptiness. The sun in order to do its job must shine fully for self, then and only then can it shine for others. In this time of shifting energies and time come undone, ask yourself Is taking care of others an excuse for  not taking care of ones self? Is it an excuse for not doing the things one is destined to do. These are the questions we all must ask ourselves as the exterior world tries to suck us away from what we see as our path of purpose.  Do we kick and scream to hold onto self? Do we get angry when others try to take our time our peace our quiet?
      We are continually distracted from what our perfect inner intentions are. We start each day knowing what we are to accomplish but by the end of the day that list is full. Demands are so thick you could cook them on a grill.... Are we here for them or us?? Why are we so busy helping others accomplish their dreams their peace their security when we cannot even find our own.  Why are we being magnetized in to something that we would normally not enter into?
      Guilt packs us a bag we as we hold tight to our drowning lives. As one who sees from a higher point of view you stand mystified at the top of the mountain of self. Looking out over hill and dale, thru the valley of you. We appear to be living several lives at once observing all of them with a grin and grimace. We want to help and be helpful walking others through their dreams with great rescue efforts on our part.  We grow tired, as the energies of others, dramas grow thicker wrapping them selves around and around.
      Days have grown shorter there is not even enough time to accomplish the bare necessities. You run in circles trying to fill the orders of your life not seeing anything accomplished fully. Coming undone seems to be an olympic sport. Nature strikes a pose as she opens the door for the incredible to become believable.

      THE IN-BETWEEN OF ALL
      As received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      We herald forth from the star deep within the constellation of Taurus. We are the eye of the Bull. We are a re-connection tributary. We bridge between here and there. We bridge the past and the future. We bridge between thoughts, action and non-action. We bridge between desires and manifestations, wants and needs. We are the unused portions of your celestial nature.  We come forth to announce that your abilities to move between dimensions, between thoughts, between the past, present, and future, are in the process of being abridged and reconstructed. There are spaces in-between your letters, your numbers, your sentences, your words, your paragraphs. We as the re-connections live in-between all of these experiences.
      We come to show you that the energies that you dance upon like angels upon a pinhead, are moving much faster then you give them credit for. They may be a blink of an eye long, a quarter of a breath long, a thought, a second long, but they span creation. It is in this in-between-ness of physical thought and physical existence that new energies are being prepared.
      The Universe is reestablishing a connection with you. You can consider us a portal, a trans-portal that takes you to a floor that does not exist in the building that you are entering. A thought that takes you beyond your present emotional temperature.  An awareness that moves beyond your current galactic understanding.  We are the in-between All. We come reaching out our energy, and stretching our light so that you may walk upon us as a bridge. We are the abridged edition of the Light within the star Aldebran, in the Constellation Taurus. We come as a catalyst for what troubles you.
      You zoom past your life. You zoom past the possibilities of undiscovered potential within every meeting, within every encounter. Everything that enters your life gives you something. a connection, a remembrance, a healing, an understanding something is given. It is proven  that in-between your cell structures are vast empty spaces. It is these vast empty spaces in-between your thoughts, and body, that the Light of the Light shall pour itself, all-encompassing.  The clear light of circumstance wraps around you and presents itself in such a way that there will no longer be a question about who you are and what you are capable of being and doing.

      Multidimensional Success
      Written by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      Success comes in the form of 6 billion flavors. It is not just vanilla or chocolate with a few sweet sprinkles. It is not something that can be defined by a dictionary, a teacher, or a parent. For the very essence of success is so multidimensional it reaches far beyond earthly understanding. 2013 redefines the word success some days counting the seeds other days counting the bounty.
      Success for each person on planet earth is different and cannot be monitored or measured along side of anything or anyone.  Some day's success can be as big as a mountain, other days it is as small as a cell.   We are born being trained by our parents and peers to walk quickly into the town of 'Success'. We were instructed to marry, to build, to birth children in the perfect town of 'Success'. We seek to love one another, be happy and die in this holographic image of what someone told us success should be!  We plant our crops, and our 'o so short' future in some one else's definition of what success is, and then we wonder why our trees don't bear fruit that is aligned with our souls desire.
      The direction of success is changing continually, following our hand signals.  We wave it forward one day, ask it to come to a screaming halt the next, and cry in the wee hours of the dawn when we don't feel its presence.  Success like love or joy, has become a living entity. One that does our bidding on a daily basis. Success is never the same two days in a row for anyone.  One day you might feel successful if you make a big sale, the next day success may be finally getting the splinter out of your finger.  To a young mother success is a baby finally sleeping through the night.  To a senior citizen success is waking up in the morning.  To some, success is retiring, to others; success is getting their first job.  Success is chameleon like in quality changing day after day from person to person.  How can we ever judge what success is by looking at another?
      When we first came to earth we came with a soul agenda.  A cosmic list of sorts describing what our soul needed to finally feel it had achieved success while on earth.  We are driven by this internal list.  Searching for the 'one' thing that would solidify and document that we had been successful on our journey to earth.  Many times we have returned to earth just to make up for what we saw as failings from previous incarnations.
      It is time to awaken to the subtle nuances of what success truly is.  It is a time to count the wonders, miracles and small successes in our day that oft times we over look.  Within every experience you have ever had, lives a miniscule particles of success.  The first time you walked or talked as a baby. The first time you threw a ball or caught a fly ball. The first time you kissed, the first time you drove, your first job; are all success filled memories no matter what the outcome seemed to be.  Round up all of those ancient successes and herd them into the present.  Line them all up and look closely at how many successes you truly have had. Drink in that personal blend of success smoothie. Most people focus only on the failures and magnify them to the 'Nth" degree, so that they overshadow all else.  In your beautiful rose garden of life do you only look at the weeds or do you ever just see the roses?
      Redefine what you think success means to you and only you. Stop holding your life up against the beveled glass of the mass consciousness. Personal truths become distorted when held up to the light of someone else's porch.  When you see only your shortcoming you will always come up short no matter how tall in the saddle you may look to others. Get on that high horse (even if you need a ladder) and take a good look at your life.  You were created to succeed. When you focus on what you 'do not' have, you will never have enough. When you focus on what you do have you will always have plenty.

      THE ECLIPSES of 2013
      Via Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
       As you move forward in Time you are quickened into more time allowing you to access  your past that stands within the frequency of the future.  In the expansion of time, there is a contraction of time.  In the moving forward there is a synchronized moving backward.  Always forward stretches and stances are paralleled by backward movement.  The future can be entered through the spirit of the past.  All time runs hand in hand, moving forward is the same as moving backward.
      In the time of the 2013 five eclipses there is a progression of geometric encodings that will be replaced within the universal denominator of earth, The numbers of your chronological age will change.  The numbers of your biological age will change.  The number sequences that you know and hold within your DNA will shift.  The latitude and longitude will shift,  There will be galactic time movement in order to regain and re-calibrate the future.
      Your Time has been as a man on horseback running along side of a train.  The locomotive represents galactic time.  The man on horseback represents human time. As you know Nothing in your world runs in a straight line.  Everything is curved to gain momentum.  In curvatures, the gravitational pull and the pull of energy shifts.
      The energies of earth boxes you in. The 24-hour day, 60 minutes, 60 seconds and 12-month year’s were created to bewilder and limit you. This upcoming  time tone will help you understand that Time as you know it is bendable, moldable, stretchable, and contract-able.  Each person creates Time according to their personal wants and needs. Some will want their days to be shorter, others will want their days to be longer, some will want more daylight, others will want more night, and some will want more dusk and more dawn and less high noon.
      Allow these nuances of time to escort you into probabilities that go beyond any calculations. You have held this course of light for eons.  You are as a portal, an entranceway for energies of a higher channel of communication. Until you actually feel the energies, you will not be able to interpret the language of light that we have laid in the earth. Know that you are as every sacred place that has ever existed through all time and space.  The light shall walk through you and you shall be as a beacon, an airport for the higher octaves of the celestial beings.  You escort this higher light to earth by your desire, by the light that is in your heart, and  by the light that is in your intent.  You are the key in human form.   You are the doorway in human form.  Now it is time to prepare your bodies, your minds, your awareness by releasing what is not of a higher vibration.  Whatever is not of the highest vibration will scream and kick and bite, until you recognize it and let go.
      2013 eclipses
      April 25, 05° Scorpio 51', Partial Lunar Eclipse
      May 9, 19° Taurus 33', Annular Solar Eclipse
      May 25, 03° Sagittarius 58', Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
      October 18, 25° Aries 51', Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
      November 3, 11° Scorpio 16', Total Solar Eclipse

      CRYSTALLINE LIGHT EXPO
      Saturday, March 23, 2013
      9:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
      Rothchild Catering and Convention Center
      8807 Kingston Pike,
      Knoxville, Tennessee
      Fabulous Readers, Healers & Speakers sharing their talents.
      Great Selection of Crystals, Metaphysical Jewelry and Gifts
      $5 Admission *Lectures throughout the day included in admission price*
      Contact  crystallinelightexpo@...   call Theresa Richardson 865-705-2525
      or Patricia Miller 865-567-6698

      COSMIC  CLASSIFIED ADS
      Ad's are inexpensive ($35 PER MONTH) for newsletter and web page a great way to reach 10,000's of Real Light*Workers and support the Quantum Awakening website.

      Your Best Source for Affordable Andara, Aqua Aura & Other Aura Quartz, Chakra Balancing Sets, Prayer Flags and much more- All Tools for Transformation and Conscious Evolution.  Our specialty is the Beautiful Andara Crystal Glass in 30 light-bearing colors and the energetic, iridescent Aqua Aura and other Aura Quartz Crystals.
      Free Information about Andara Crystal Glass Properties & Origins, The Ancient Civilization of Lemuria & Lemurian Quartz, Aqua Aura Quartz, Crystal Healing, The Chakra System & Chakra Balancing, and other Metaphysical Topics of Interest may be found in our Free Articles & Downloads Page!

      FOR ASSISTANCE WITH ORDERING OR MORE INFORMATION
      PLEASE CALL US AT 808-280-3682.

      Unique Divine Shine
      Handmade Crystal Keeper Necklaces
      Unique Divine Shine is all about following your bliss, moving inspiration to action, reaching more people and giving back. We love working with the beautiful energies of crystals to make your day.
      Crystal Keeper Netted Necklaces are inspired by natural elements, a blending of creativity and natural beauty. They allow you to benefit from close contact with the high vibration of crystals and you can change the crystals within. Each Crystal Keeper is handmade by a small group of Cambodian artisans so your purchase goes to help support Cambodian families.
      Namaste, Heidi  www.uniquedivineshine.com.au

      "Who Am I? Why Am I Here?"
      by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      Image 1
       The Divine Intent of this book is not only to share priceless information with you, but also to teach you how to go within to the Divinity of your own Heart Flame where you will directly access this Sacred Knowledge for yourself. Contained within these sacred Truths are the viable solutions to all of the maladies existing in our individual and our collective lives.

      At long last, the answers to the questions people have been asking for lifetimes can be revealed. These profound Truths have been carefully hidden in sacred mystery schools, awaiting the time when the masses of Humanity would be awake enough to comprehend them. That time is NOW!! This amazing new book answers the questions: Patricia says ‘she has
      been waiting to write this book for 35 years’.
      Thank you Patricia for gifting me this treasure.

      Young and Hungry; A College Degree is Expensive Cooking Spray
      Jarad Barr (Author)
      Although YOUNG AND HUNGRY; A College Degree is Expensive Cooking Spray is primarily intended for Generation Y, I hope this gives others a better understanding of what we are about. We all know we are Young and Hungry, we just prefer to take our time looking at the menu for exactly what we want.
      At a time when the leaders of tomorrow are looking to begin their careers, Young and Hungry provides a detailed look at the life of a recent college graduate. Jarad Barr lets you inside his daily hustle to ensure he fulfills his dream rather than becoming another employee with a name badge. Throughout life students are encouraged to pursue their dreams at any cost. Following college graduation, students are expected to wake up from those dreams and simply contribute to society. This has become the social norm. Barr challenges these norms by arguing the characteristics and desires of his peers along with the rest of Generation Y. Accepting a 9 to 5 should not be the only option. Generation Y is young and hungry, as they are ready to make their imprint on the world. A college degree is simply the cooking spray for that hunger: it is not necessary to create a successful meal. Hard work and the motivation to pursue your dreams are.

      INNER LIGHT CONNECTIONS

      Within these pages are the tools, techniques, and information for self exploration, expanding consciousness, facilitating healing, and reaching your inner guidance as you journey into Oneness. You'll find beautiful, spontaneously created, guided meditation downloads; channeled information; master teachings; and much LOVE here:-) Enjoy!
        Email: jackie@...

      Exquisite, evolutional, time defying, guided meditation downloads. All include Divinely inspired words by Jackie Haverty and spontaneously composed celestial music by Paul Armitage. The vibrational patterns resulting from this combination of words and music create the most profound space for connection and integration with your Higher Self and Source energy. There are amazing potentials for healing, releasing and re-alizing (making real) your greatest desires. As well, each download has a sample available for listening. Enjoy the journey!! It has begun!
      Love Eternal, Jackie Haverty

      Barbara
      Need guidance? Spirit is waiting to speak to you

      Barbara Dutcher is a teacher, author and certified spiritual counselor. Her private counseling sessions of channeled messages from Spirit are life-changing. You can read more about them here: http://www.theguidewithin.org/spiritual-counseling.html

      Barbara’s new book When I Listened: Spirit Answers Life’s Frequently Asked Questions contains messages she received in response to her own and her clients’ concerns.  Answers to questions about employment, relationships, grief, confusion and doubt are all here. Read excerpts and order here: http://www.theguidewithin.org/when-i-listened-book.html

      Join the upcoming live 6-week tele-class and learn how to receive your own personal spiritual guidance.

      Tools for energy (vibrational) healing, meditation,
       transformation, self-realization and higher consciousness
      DIVINE HEALING LIQUIDS (ESSENCES)
      (Ascended Masters, Archangels, Elohims, Sprays, Blends, Gemstones, etc.)
      THERAPEUTIC GEMSTONE NECKLACES
      EMF /CELL PHONE PROTECTION  (Stickers, Necklaces and Spheres)
      PURPLE ENERGY PLATES AND MORE...
      We create our tools through being in direct contact with the Host of the Ascended Masters including higher non-physical beings (angels, etc.) and the Ashram of the Gemstone Guardians.

      www.Tools4transformation.net
      Therapeutic Gemstone Necklaces
      Divine Healing Liquids- Essences
      EMF / Cell Phone Protection Tools
      Healing Sessions / Intensives
      and much, much more
      (800) 270-1510

      May love & light...always be your guide

      The Myth of the Moon Goddess
      by April Rane
      Myth of the Moon Goddess follows three earthly lives of Aradia, an immortal priestess and daughter of the Goddess of the Moon, who has just been asked to give up her immortality and journey into the human body. With a heavy heart, Aradia leaves all she loves behind to teach women on earth herbs, spells and magic, as the patriarchal movement sweeps harshly over the land in an effort to erase the name of the Goddess. Aradia’s journey begins… Aradia’s first life on earth is blessed by a loving family and a feisty grandmother who teaches her witchcraft. As a young girl encountering great loss and brutality, she is challenged to find passion and a desire to live. Aradia is spirited and hard headed; when she initiates a curse in anger… dire consequences follow!

      The Aradia Chronicles is dedicated to women who wish to know more about themselves, and are willing to know and embrace all of their aspects. Maiden, mother, courtesan, and yes even the part of them that could be called the Amazon Woman
      To purchase Myth of the Moon Goddess go to www.Amazon.com
      Contact April Rane   gypsyrose33@...