Thought For Today: Embrace Change

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013

      Embrace Change
      When you are aware and accept that everything around you is constantly changing, and that you have no control over 99.99% of it, you are able to embrace change like a close friend! Change is a like a river, constantly flowing and moving things around. The river of life is constantly bringing you ideas, people, situations - each one is an opportunity to be enriched or to enrich others, to grow and to learn. Change is the play of the universe as it entertains us in the biggest light-and-sound show of all time. Why fight it, why not sit back and enjoy the show?

      Having trouble viewing this email? View in your web browser
      .