Power Animal of the Week: Panther

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
      Panther exemplifies much of what we received from Quado's Garden message this morning. There is a confidence that radiates from Panther as she is completely in tune with herself and her environment. There is no hesitation nor doubts with the Panther. There is patience and readiness which are a powerful combination. She is prepared to respond to whatever situation comes upon her in life. There is not an internal struggle within; rather there is that Knowing which comes from the honing of her intuition and she already Knows she will succeed. That calm, focused energy is fueled by the Faith that comes from her Knowing what she is capable of. What she needs will be come and she places herself in the best position having no doubt it is coming. She can see it inside already there and once it arrives there will be not the slightest hesitation. She will leap with powerfully and confidently taking the opportunity not a moment too soon nor too late.

      Her teachings and guidance are coming in perfect timing for us as we continue to journey forward and seeing Life and Love manifest more and more in the world around us as that is a reflection of the Life and Love that We Divinely Are.

      The Panther
      Patience          Attraction          Readiness

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the panther fill you.Click here to listen to the Panther's Song.

      Feel the power of the panther, the power of patience, attraction and readiness.  You are blessed indeed to have it within you.

      The panther will teach you alert patience.  She sits in the bough of the tree in the ultimate state of power:  highly alert, yet completely relaxed, ready to respond to whatever comes down the jungle path.  She will teach you to observe quietly and unseen, calm and deeply patient, ready to seize opportunities at just the right moment, neither too soon nor too late.

      The panther will also give you the power of attraction.  You will be blessed with pull energy, fueled by faith.  With the panther within you, you will be full of belief, in yourself and your powers and in the bounty of the universe, which will provide exactly what you need, when you need it.  Just breathe in the panther spirit and let life come.

      The panther will also sharpen your intuition, so that you sense what is coming and can make yourself ready.  And when the opportunities are here, when you feel them emerging at last from the jungle, fill yourself with courage and abandon yourself fully to the realization of the life you have brought forth.  Leap down upon life and devour it, make it yours.

      After all, you are the panther.