Grandmothes: March California Gathering of the Grandmothers i

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013

      March Gathering of the Grandmothers
      Laguna Beach, CA, March 22-24, 2013
      Aliso Creek Inn
      Deadline for registering for the 7th Annual U.S. Gathering of the Grandmothers is February 23.
      Join your grandmother/sisters and brothers for a weekend of deep connection with the Divine, friendship, ritual, singing, dancing and meditation. Ancestral work, amplification of the Net of Light within ourselves and the planet. Women and men from across the world are gathering to anchor the power of the Feminine Principal of Creation within ourselves and the earth.
      Sharon McErlane, author of A Call to Power: the Grandmothers Speak and Our Love Is Our Power will lead the Gathering.
      To register for the March California Gathering go to: Registration

      Sharon McErlane
      Grandmothers Speak

      Forward email

      The Grandmothers Speak | 483 Linden St. | Laguna Beach | CA | 92651