The Art of Human Caring ~ Zacciah Blackburn, PhD

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013

      Zacciah Blackburn, PhD
      On Human Caring
              -- Zacciah Blackburn, PhD
      The simplest of measures can bring us so far.
      On our path to understanding, spiritual development, awakening and enlightenment, some of us get so caught up in the details and methodologies we forget some of the most basic of skills.
      Human caring and kindness are at the very heart of every enlightened path.
      Compassion comes, if not ever present, when we realize we are all linked, and the suffering of one impacts the wellness of us all.
      Compassion and service, as it turns out, is, also, at the heart of so many teachings, which tell us this is the greatest route to end our own suffering, to take on the suffering of others, to transform it, or, at least, to have compassion for the suffering of others.
      (Yet, at the very root of compassion, is the act of taking on others suffering!)
      As we come through this period of human tribulation, let us be mindful of the need to hold a caring heart out to the world, to embrace others we see, who are suffering, with care and compassion, and not forget our own place in this.  For, few of us have not had our own form of suffering.
      Many of us are so locked into it, we cannot see beyond it, and wonder why we must take on so much.  There are answers to this question, from understanding of the very basic nature of karma, to the nature of how we create wellness today, to the act of caring and compassion for others, which will, in fact, relieve our own suffering, if done selflessly (if the motivation is in actuality out of caring or seeking to care for others, and not for self fulfilling wishes.)

      During this time of profound change and transformation, we pray for your wellness, for your ability to see through the chaos, to see the brilliant stream of light which flows through all form.  What you focus your attention on, is what will transfix your reality.
      We send ultimate blessings of light into your life and practice.

      ©2012 Zacciah Blackburn
      This message may be reproduced and shared as long as it is not altered and the following credit & contact information is included.  Thank you.
      Zacciah Blackburn, PhD
      The Center of Light Institute of Sound Healing and Shamanic Studies
      Ascutney, VT  05030   USA
      e-mail:  info@...
      Phone: 802.674.9585
      Fax:  802.674.9586
      Zacciah Blackburn, PhD, is a gifted intuitive, teacher, and sound healer, trained in classical healing and shamanic traditions, and sacred sound cultures.  He teaches internationally, and practices in Vermont, USA, at the Center of Light Institute of Sound Healing and Shamanic Studies.  Zacciah shares authentic trainings in the nature of human consciousness, explorations into the Shamanic worlds of Earth Energies & awareness, and teachings on the nature of sound, and sacred sound practices, as a therapeutic healing modality.  His in depth understanding provides life transforming experiences into the authentic nature, being, and wellness of who we are as spiritual beings, and how to develop that nature.  He is Director of Education at the International Sound Healing Network, & co-founder & Director of the World Sound Healing and All One Now Network of organizations working for global peace. He is, also, a founding board member of the Sound and Music Alliance.  Zacciah, also, offers musical instruments of sacred sound cultures, & sound healing tools, at www.sunreed.com.
      See www.thecenteroflight.net, his primary website, for further information.
      Join our Newsletter to get the first announcements of new articles like this!

      C   2009-11 Zacciah Blackburn, The Center of Light
      Home:  Center of Light