Mirabi Devi Foundation: Light Transmission from Maui with the Humpback Whales

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      International Prayer and Light Transmission Teleconference
      with the Humpback Whales
      and Mirabai Devi
      from Maui

      Date: Monday, February 18th
      Time: 8:30pm EST
      Cost: $15 per person

      Join Mirabai Devi on the boat in the Maui Basin for a spectacular Prayer and Light Transmission Experience with the Humpback Whales.

        On Monday, February 18th, Mirabai Devi will
        take us directly to the waters of the Maui basin
        for the migration of the North Pacific
        Humpback Whales!!

        Mirabai will be giving a 15-minute Light
        Transmission on this brief teleconference call. She

        wants to share this amazing experience with you
        while the humpback whales are swimming all
        around so that you can pick up on their vibrational
        energies and songs while you say your individual
        prayers for yourselves, your loved ones and for the
        planet as a whole, along with the protection of all
        Marine Life
      and the Whales.

        We invite you to join her for this 15-minute
        teleconference that will include a full 15-minute
        Light Transmission and prayer experience from
        Ocean Song Ministries' whale-watching boat. We
        are excited to open into and receive the energies of
        this magnificent family of cetaceans.

      Mirabai will also be giving darshan on the boat to a group of participants, if you are on Maui and would like to join in on that after the teleconference.

      About Humpback Whales

        Humpbacks are found near coastlines and migrate
        annually to winter off the west coast of Maui.They
        are powerful swimmers and they use their massive
        tail fin, called a fluke to propel themselves through
        the water - and sometimes completely out of the
        water. These whales, like others, regularly leap
        from the water.

        Mothers and their young swim close together, often
        touching one another with their flippers with what
        appear to be gestures of affection. The new calves
        are born without a protective blubber layer so they
        need the warm water to survive. Hawaiian waters
        average around 75 degrees in Maui, which creates
        a more suitable environment.

        Females nurse their calves for almost a year,
        though it takes far longer than that for a humpback
        whale to reach full adulthood. Calves do not stop
        growing until they are ten years old.

        Maui's unique topography is another reason why
        the humpback whales spend their winters here. The
        islands of Maui, Lanai, Molaki and Kahoolawe
        shelter and protect the waters. As the islands are in
        such close proximity, they form a shallow basin at
        the ocean's bottom compared to the deep
        surrounding Pacific Ocean waters at 1-3 miles
        depths. The average depth in the area off of
        Lahaina is about 300 feet.

        Another reason to come to Maui is that Hawaiian
        waters are virtually predator free for the humpback
        whales. They have very few natural predators: a
        few species of sharks, the orca whale, and humans
        are their predators. The humpbacks encounter
        orcas in the waters of Alaska, but Hawaii rarely
        sees orca whales as they prefer colder waters.

        Humpback whales are known for their magical
        songs, which travel for great distances through the
        world's oceans. Scientists are studying their sounds
        and songs to decipher their meaning. It is most
        likely that humpbacks sing to communicate with
        others and to attract potential mates.

        It has been said that when a large group gathers
        together to pray and meditate, this has a significant
        impact not only directly in our society and in our
        world, but also on the collective consciousness
        of all humanity.

        Therefore it is important to gather as many people
        as possible together, in community and as a
        group to work on our oceans and marine life
        together.
      We invite you to participate in this healing
        as we send Love and Light to the oceans and its
        inhabitants.

        Date: Monday, February 18th
        Time: 8:30pm EST (5:30pm PST)
        Cost: $15 per person

      After you register, will receive an
      automated response with the conference
      call-in information.

      Church of the Cetacean Nation:
      Ocean Song Ministries

      Ocean Song Ministries offers Sacred Journeys into the Deep Blue of Mother Maui. We sing and tone to the ancient Humpback Whales, swim in the sacred waters of Mother Ocean and experience the blessed presence of Whales and Dolphins. Our hearts desire is to share musical frequencies through our instruments and voices with the whales and dolphins, sharing our hearts and prayers with them and each other and having a DEEP and PROFOUND HEALING experience in our lives!!!

      Ocean Song Ministries offers prayers to Creator for the healing and balance of our Mother Earth and for the cleansing and purification of the water with DEEP GRATITUDE for our lives, and all the opportunities to grow and healing what BLESSINGS we are given!

      For more information about Ocean Song Ministries, click the link below:

      With Love and Blessings,
      Mirabai and The Mirabai Devi Foundation Team

      Follow-up Links

      Donations
      The Mirabai Devi Foundation is a 501(c) non-profit organization.  If you would like to support Mirabai's mission please click above to be linked to our donations page.  Your support is gratefully appreciated.

      Mirabai Devi Foundation | Mirabai Devi Foundation | Los Angeles/ San Diego | CA | 90034