[MOON ANGEL] ENChEDE, 6th Day of Lunar Cycle, Sexual Attraction

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 116 , Feb 15, 2013

      The Moon Angels of Sexual Attraction

      Angels of  ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

       6th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Divine Flowing feelings of sexualecstasy are transmitted throughout
      the Unified Field by the heavenly hosts of ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'.

       Propagation,maturity, and decay
      of life unfolds according to perfect rhythms and cycles.

      Duringthe 6th day of each moon cycle, flowingfeelings of sexual kundalini,
      or life force
      , is heightened throughout all kingdoms of life.

      Whenevera child of God wishes to arouse feelings of Divine
      sexual attraction for the purpose of supreme happiness and
      the highest good of all, and calls on our help, we respond
      bringing clarity and and perfect purity, removing all obscurity
      .

      We help the development of love, sympathy, popularity, and sexual attractiveness.

      We give instructions on infusing  flowing feelings of
      sexual attraction into jewelry, such as rings of endearment.

      Divine sexualflowing feelings create supreme happiness.
      It is wise to direct sexual feelings towards the purity of flowing
      feelings of the divine virtues, so that kundalini flows upwards along
      the spine to invigorate and balance all the glandular centers,
      and their corresponding stages of consciousness and feeling.

      Whenthe children of God call on us, we inspire flowing feelings that
      purify sexual energy so that it is a preserver as well as a giver of life.
      Properly directed sexual feelings
      open agateway to Cosmic Consciousness.

      Themagnetism of sexual feelings used in this way anchors
      ecstasy and bliss to Earth, and attract conditions of
      health, success, and happiness for all life
      .

      On the sixth day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth
      with feelings of sexual attraction in a way that leads

      to happiness and the spiritualization of emotion.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E

      The Omnipresence of Divine Consciousness on all levels and in all beings
      ---------

      supports the manifestation of supreme happiness,
      delight, satisfaction, and bliss

      ---------

      Ch

      and clarity

      ---------

      in and between all beings.
      ---------

      The creation of spiritual states of consciousness
      ---------

      for the happiness of all beings, is our intent.'

      ---------

      *** ECSTASY ***

      ***
      Revised Document: 26 October 2006

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      3-921338-13-4].Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      *****

      Togetherwe are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being
      .

      yeshua.buildingnewlife.1

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 116 of 116 , Jul 27

      The Moon Angels of Sexual Attraction

      Angels of  ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

       6th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      The  original divine blueprints
      of sacred courtship,
        friendship,
       love and marriage,
         manifests joy and true happiness
         blessing all.

      When the children of God call on us,

      we inspire flowing emotions that purify sexual energy

      so that sexual energy is a preserver

      as well as a giver of life.

      Properly opened,

      healed,

      and directed

      sexual emotions

      open and expand gateways to Cosmic Consciousness.

      These emotions trigger glandular secretions from all seven chackra centers,

      so that physical, emotional, creative, and spiritual ecstasies occur.

      Beautiful desires and visual images in meditation,

      the electric creative masculine power,

      combined with beautiful emotional states and sensations,

      the magnetic feminine power,

      activate glands throughout the body temples of both partners

      to release powerful anti aging

      and health strengthening chemicals.

      We inspire teachings of sexual ecstasy,

      how the masculine power gives to the feminine in four ways:

      physically, emotionally, creatively,

      and through willpower and intention

      These four ways of the masculine are the crown for willpower, or guru essence,

      the throat for creativity, or magician essence,

      the navel for emotions, or the lover essence,

      and the bottom chackra for physical touch and security, which is the divine warrior essence.

      We teach how the divine feminine receives, loves, and sees in divine union.

      These three ways are the second chackra of relationship,

      the heart, which is the generator of plasma or life force,

      and the third eye, which is wisdom.

      Because the heart has an energy torus field 5000 times stronger than the brain,

      when a man is truly loved by a woman,

      who is fulfilled by his warrior, guru, lover, and magician selves,

      her love empowers them both.

      A powerful scalar wave is then produced that can alter the fate of the entire unified field.

      Supreme happiness is necessary to creation for cohesion.

      Sexual and relationship energy of all kinds must produce happiness for all involved .

       All parts of the human body temple are important and designed for divine alchemy to work properly, so

      we teach the purpose of hair, including facial hair on men, and foreskins, and every aspect of physical creation.

      *
      Whenever a child of God wishes to arouse emotions of Divine
      sexual attraction for the purpose of supreme happiness and
      the highest good of all,  we respond
      bringing clarity and and perfect purity, removing all obscurity
      .

      Divine Flowing emotions of divine sexual ecstasy are transmitted throughout
      the Unified Field by the heavenly hosts of ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'.

      During the 6th day of each moon cycle, flowing emotions of sexual kundalini,
      or life force
      , is heightened and protected and blessed throughout all kingdoms of life.

      Twin
Souls***Twin
Flames***One
Love*** 15

       Propagation, maturity, and decay
      of life unfolds according to perfect rhythms and cycles.

      We help the development of sacred and harmonious love, sympathy, popularity, and sexual attractiveness.

      We give instructions on infusing  flowing emotions of
      sexual attraction into jewelry, such as rings of endearment.

       We instruct on the differences between man and woman,

      and how the arousing of sexual energy occurs differently within each one.

      We inspire the sons of God to focus mastery of will,

      to visualize and understand divine beauty and perfection on every level of awareness,

      to delight the divine feminine sensually and emotionally,

      and in so doing, create for both the greatest rapture.

      As a woman's physical, emotional, creative and spiritual being is blessed by the masculine electric energy,

      so in turn does she produce plasma in her heart of love,

      and nurture realities that are being created by the masculine energy, and behold the divine masculine in awe.

      Emotions are the language of the quantum field, and determine the outcome of timelines.

      By infusing sexual energy with emotions of supreme happiness, oneness with all, clarity and perfect purity that removes all obscurity,

        joy of creating new realities of love, the quantum field is blessed with harmony.

      Divine sexual flowing emotions create supreme happiness in each individual as well as in the relationship, and blesses all life.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)