Message From Archangel Gabriel and Hope through Monkia Daphne ~ 4/30/12

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013

      Beloved ONES,
      I Ask You to Close Gently your Eyes.
      I Wash your Presence with Crystalline White Light of Transformation.
      Feel your Heart, Body and Soul in Perfect Purity.
      Breathe Deeply this Sensation.
      Imagine yourself NOW in Pure Water clearing, cleansing and transmuting
      ALL Aspects of your Life.
      Become IT.
      Every Cell, Atom, Molecule, Fibre of You is Transformed by White Pearly Light.
      I Bring HOPE with Me.
      She Covers You with Sapphire Divine Coat.
      You are SAFE.
      Feel Yourself Merging, Spinning, Bathing with this Energy.
      Never Lose your HOPE!
      You Are Dearly Loved.
      You Are ALWAYS Protected.
      I AM AA GABRIEL & HOPE