Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Awakened Aphrodite w/ Second Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15 2:57 AM
      Rumi's words are the beginning of today's message and his writings always bring fresh insights whether it is the first, tenth or a hundred reading of the same passage. How true it is for today and especially as we are moving forward from yesterday. Love is the cornerstone and foundation of every fabric of existence. True, Pure, Unconditional, Divine Love which we are fully apart of and always will be. That, in and of itself, can, does and will transform us, renew us and awaken us even more deeply into how we can shape, mold, craft and create ourselves; the life inside of us and around us.

      So just as Rumi wrote, we are the mirror as well as the reflection we see within it. Taste the eternity of this moment and let us Know the fullness of this expression embracing and being it: "Where the lover is the loved, the horizon and everything within it."

      This morning's message puts forth that this path involves constant, I would add consistent, discernment; discernment not from a place of confusion or doubt on the veracity of life and the experiences. Rather from that place of true love. Love giving and being apart of how we can discern more of what speaks to our heart as well as from it. Understanding that the school of life is not found outside of ourselves but is within us. We are releasing and transforming the old jealousies into acceptance of others as they are and ourselves. We are releasing possessiveness and coming into sharing, making, creating and expressing that Love through all of her myriad forms and wonders. Being comfortable with who you are, able to life and love honestly and openly without fear.

      Many things become attracted to you through this embodiment and that is a vital part of where our discernment comes into play. What we choose to accept that edifies us and, in turn and by virtue of that, will edify the world.

      Take time for yourself and allow genuine compassion, joy, passion and love to fill you, awaken Your Divine Spirit more deeply and discover the bliss of vitality and creativity as it blooms, expands, grows and evolves in you, with you and from you.

      Honor yourself and accept yourself, and as the second chakra speaks on, you will become more comfortable with your sexuality and that expression for it too comes from a place of balance, discernment, and love. Love of the Heart, Love of the Spirit, Love of the Soul and those are the foundations for the Love of the Body and the freedom to be who you are as a Loving, Vibrant, Divine Soul that touches this world and sees it transform because You Are Transformed.

      21. Awakened Aphrodite
      Your card is...

      21. Awakened Aphrodite

      Soul Message: We are the mirror, as well as the face in it. We are tasting the taste of eternity this minute. We are pain and what cures pain. We are the sweet cold water and the jar that pours. Soul of the world, no life, nor world remain, no beautiful women and men longing. Only this ancient love circling the holy black stone of nothing. Where the lover is the loved, the horizon and everything within it. --Rumi

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage, the adept knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the schooling of life is found within, and that each of us has the freedom to become fully awake through our own efforts and will. New levels of spiritual insight and contentment flood in on a regular basis and are readily assimilated. Wells of creativity and vitality are unearthed. Your power to serve the world with great compassion and skill comes to the fore. You are no longer hiding your light under a bushel, for there is nowhere left to hide.

      Awakening to the Archetype –Awakened Aphrodite: The path into Awakened Aphrodite’s embrace entails constant discernment, for She embodies the truth of real love. No longer does She confuse mere seduction, which is fear-based, with love, which knows no fear. Loving and kind to all women and men, She refuses to perpetuate the competitive and jealous ways of others. She is at home in Her physical body and grateful for the gift of life. She shares this joy with all around Her. She attracts many things to herself, yet knows the path of discrimination.

      Everyday Encounters: Take time for yourself. Sleep when you need to, vacation and play when it is appropriate. Do not overwork or bury yourself in competitive work habits. Awakened Aphrodite accepts life. Live life fully. Above all else, do not be afraid to love completely and honestly. Honor thyself and love will return one thousand times over.

      Nature’s Healers: Goddess Bouquet of Apple Blossom/Rose/Lily
      Second Chakra

      Second Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Orange) (Herbs: Gardenia, Damiana) (Function: Desire, Pleasure, Sexuality, Procreation)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in our lower belly, it is where we relate to our bodies through the procreative centers. Through a healthy second chakra one can heal relationship problems, transform deep and hurtful emotions, and balance life.

      Healing Flower: Hibiscus

      Affirmations: I make my decisions from a place of hope and faith. My creative drive is strong and exciting. My sexuality is fulfilling and meaningful. I am life.

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved