Today's Brilliance from Karen Garvey

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013

      Inspired Quote of the Day™

      Everyone's life path has a beauty. It is not for us to judge the quality of one's experience. ~ Karen Garvey

      Today's Brilliance™

      Karen  Garvey

      Karen Garvey

      Karen has taught thousands of people to pursue their dreams, receive financial abundance, improve relationships and believe that anything is possible.
      If I could share 500 words of wisdom to summarize what I've learned so far in life, these are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...
      Love is all there is. The energy of love is the basis for all you know. You and every soul were born of love and you and every soul want to vibrate closer and closer to the vibration of love. When you vibrate closer to the energy of love, you become happier, freer, more creative, more joyful, and more vibrant.
      Perhaps romantic love is the expression most equated with the significance of love, but intimate passion is only one form. To love is to feel joy and pleasure toward any person, place, thing, or idea.
      Love is fire. Love is curiosity. Love is wisdom. Love is seeing beyond the illusion. Love is knowing. Love is creating. Love is bold. Love is strong. Love is eternal. Love is the power of life. Love is the source of all good. Love is the consequence. Love is the reason. Love is being. Love is peace. Love is all.
      If you want to live more in the vibration of love to be happier, take a few wise steps this month. These steps sound simple on paper, but they take effort and focus to master. If you follow the prescribed steps, you WILL be happier by the end of a month.
      1. Love yourself more.
      For the next two weeks, become conscious of your "random" thoughts about yourself.
      "He won't like my idea." "I'm such an idiot for forgetting." "I look fat." "I can't win." For every limiting phrase you think, flip it 180 degrees and tell yourself the opposite or restate it with humor. "He may like my idea!" "Oops, goofed! Oh well!" "Hey, a few extra pounds means I get to wow everyone with my sparkling personality and not just my great looks!" "I am a winner!"
      It takes focus, but it's worth it. Let love grow.
      2. Appreciate the good in anything and everything.
      For example:
      You broke your arm. You are tempted to fret about the inconvenience, but look for the benefit instead. You've been the only one driving carpool, so now someone else gets a chance to take responsibility.
      Fourteen more inches of snow. Ahhh, a perfect day for a fire, hot cocoa, and a game of Scrabble.
      Let love grow.
      3. Release judgment.
      Memorize the statement, "Everyone is doing the best they can within their level of awareness." And then live as though you know it's true. People are different. They show variety and depth, originality and plainness. They cry too much and laugh too loud. They show up late and forget birthdays. They eat, they regret, and they love. They live sadly and they live happily.
      Among the variety, there is only one truth that they all have in common. They all want to be valued and appreciated. They all want love. Love them. Love them for who, what, where, and why they are. Love them more and you will love you more.
      Let love grow. You will uncover more happiness because you intend to!

      A Message from Inspire Me Today

      Most of our lives are spent, in one form or another, in the pursuit of happiness. We often find it in temporary forms - a new experience, relationship or purchase. Dan Millman's course, Master the Path of the Peaceful Warrior, provides a map of the path to authentic and lasting fulfillment.

      Thank you for reading Today's Brilliance.

      We're honored to be a part of your day. You can help us inspire others by simply passing this along to your friends. Our goal is to share love and inspiration with the world, so please encourage your friends to also sign up for Today's Brilliance at InspireMeToday.com. Sending our thanks, love and hugs to you.
      Share Today's Brilliance:
      Twitter     Facebook

      Did a friend forward this to you? Sign up for daily inspiration in your inbox here. We hope to welcome you to the community soon!
      Inspire Me Today, LLC, P.O. Box 5598, Whitefish, MT 59937