Morning Messages: Think Big

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013

      The 'team's' new transmission is valuable and always FREE.

          This newsletter also provides the opportunity to announce
      special offers and up coming events to those
      who are interested.
      *******

      Monthly Phone + web Simulcast
      Free Hour with the "team"
       Ask your personal question
          February 25, 2013

      *******
      Only in this newsletter can you purchase
      The Morning Messages book set special
      *******
      Schedule an appointment with the 'team' release emotional wounds;
      connect with your own personal guides of non-physical support and
      adjust to the recalibration.

      Mention Code Gratitude for your $88 channeled transmission.
      One hour session with audio ...Value $111.00
      *******
      This webinar is powerful
      I am EXCITED to offer, "Alchemist Tools"

      Enroll and receive entire presentation
      and watch at your convenience.

      Empower yourself with these timeless tools
      Visually and mentally stimulating.
      Learn how to use your multidimensional awareness.
      For your health, prosperity, and joy.

      Testimony: Dear Peggy, I am truly grateful for your amazing Alchemist Tools webinar!  The material and the tools presented are so powerful, rich in content, and they are timeless --  this is a gift that keeps on giving!  Regardless of whether we listen to it live or as a replay, the broadcast is filled with higher, uplifting energies which complement and enhance the information being offered. There is such clarity, integrity and generosity of spirit in the way that you bring forth this much-needed information.  Thank you so much, Peggy, for such an enjoyable, valuable and worthwhile class.  I will definitely recommend it to others. Many blessings, Jenny

      February 2, 9 archived and available
      Live Webinar Saturdays February 16 and 23rd 2013

      You are pure conscious energy, full of potential, force and authority.
      These tools support and honor your magnificence!
      ******

      Greetings to my beloved Morning Message familyFeb.14 ,2013

      ___________
      My Personal Message___________

      WOW what an intense winter we are experiencing. I am in California and wearing gloves while I type my hands are so cold. Heating with a fireplace is romantic however with all the windows just doesn't always do the job. There are those on the east coast who still do not have heat and dealing with a huge storm. That thought puts everything into a different perspective. I feel blessed in all ways, and send prayers to all those dealing with extreme weather.

      Hooray, hooray my 2009 audio with the IRS is complete.  There was a very small amount I had to pay actually into my social security account.  So on one level I paid myself. I extend big hugs and thanks for holding this experience in the space of transformation. I am so grateful with the results. Together we anchored a high level of LIGHT consciousness in this entire organization.

      Oh my I am totally immersed in preparing the entire data, the PowerPoint's and PDF's for the "Alchemist Tools" webinar. You can still enroll and will receive all information to watch at your convenience. Trust me this work will be powerful in your life, simple yet very powerful tools to use daily. A valuable addition and reminder to anyone's life.

      Join thousands for the 11th Annual WORLD SOUND HEALING DAY provided by my friends Jonathan and Andi Goldman.  A special invitation for our global family at noon (your local time zone) on February 14, tone the AH with awareness in your heart and offer this to our planet. Sound can transform our lives and the world offered in the Alchemist Tools webinar.  http://www.worldsoundhealingday.org

      The 'team' continues to extend their invitation to connect with your personal guides and be empowered as you move through your personal challenges and changes. Remember when you call to book your private appointment with the 'team' please mention code gratitude for the $88.00 financial exchange. This price honored for your gift to a loved one or friend.

      I love this opportunity to share with you. You truly enriched my life beyond measure.  I am honored to serve you. I am deeply grateful the Bluesky donations. I am so grateful for this support, may you be blessed a thousand fold. I acknowledge your magnificence as together we anchor a new reality. Blessings of grace and joy, Peggy

      _________ Message from the "team"_________

      Think Big
      Peggy Black and the
      "team"

      We are here once again offering our loving support as well as our guidance and encouragement. We can feel the collective sigh as you settle into the shifts that you have experienced. There is still intensity occurring with your weather and there are conflicts across your planet. We wish we could say that this will change soon, however change in the third dimension does take a bit of time.

      We assure you that change could come about in the span of a breath if all those who are anchoring a physical form together envisioned and called forth a new reality. You know this to be true as well, for you have felt and experienced the shift in consciousness.

      We acknowledge you for your own personal expansion, for you are truly anchoring this expanded awareness into the collective lightfield. Even as you are adjusting to being recalibrated, even as you are expanding beyond your comfort zone, even as you are straddling timelines and dimensions, you are holding and calling forth a matrix pattern of your future and the future of the planet on which you serve.

      Now is the time to think BIG. When you think big, big events and changes come about. Never be afraid of doing this, the bigger you think the better. The more vivid your vision   infused with your 'passion' the quicker will it manifest. It does not matter how impossible these thoughts may seem. Remember, you are working with your expanded knowing and understanding as a multidimensional alchemist in partnership with the divine forces of light.

      This is your time! This is your time to step out fully and bring all your gifts to the table.  Put aside the limited thinking of your programming. Put aside all the limited beliefs that you have claimed of being powerless and helpless in the face of the challenges. These are all false. We know when you observe your reality with the current chaos and conflicts, the personal challenges you might be facing with health, family dynamics or your livelihood, they certainly appear real. And we will grant you that from a very limited perspective these experiences can be called real.

      However, we are encouraging you to hold all that appears challenging both in the world as well as your personal lives, as the true opportunity it is. We have observed that unless something becomes extremely difficult and uncomfortable most humans seem to settle into a pattern of acceptance. And it is only when pushed to the edge, that they take action for change.

      Let us say that there are those across your planet who are being pushed to the edge of what they will accept. They are taking action, but not always from a place of clear understanding of who they truly are. So their action is still generated from a very limited perspective of what is possible. They push against the things they hope to change, which only empowers the challenge.

      We are inviting you as the aware being that you are to use your awakened abilities and understanding to call forth a new and fresh reality that honors all. All change begins in the energy field of possibilities. There is no pushing against what you do not want instead there is a powerful calling forth of what you truly want. Again we invite you to think big, visualize the best results, and imagine an outcome that is outside your box of limited beliefs.

      Open the energetic doors to all your gifts as an awesome being of light who carries the template and patterns of a future reality. This is who you are; never doubt this for a second of your earth time. You have at you fingertips the ability to create in the most awesome, magnificent manner a future that is life sustaining and life enhancing for all.

      Relax into our words; pretend if need be that what we are sharing is the truth of who you are. Allow yourself to imagine the perfect solution to the situation, occurring in the most incredible way. Invite that aspect of your higher self, your multidimensional self, to offer an inspiration, an invention, and a solution to what you are focused upon.

      Invite celestial partnership; open the cosmic lines of communication which allow you to receive brilliant ideas for current problems occurring on the planet. Open the lines to this celestial support in your daily interactions and personal challenges. It is time for this exchange between the physical and the non-physical to take place.

      We invite you to recognize yourself as an alchemist, a being who happens to be experiencing this physical reality as well as the reality of pure energy and expression.  Use your tools, step into your personal knowing and power, and think big.

      Call forth the changes, see them manifest in the best possible manner for the well-being and expansion of all. Anchor this vision fully into this physical domain. This truly is what you are being called to do. As an awakened being, stretching fully into your personal understanding, continue to exercise the possibilities of your unlimited abilities.

      Get acquainted with the expanded levels which are available, notice how these aspects manifest for you personally. Invite your paranormal gifts to come forth, those extrasensory abilities which allow you to interface with dimensions of energy that are not visible. Get acquainted with your shadow, that aspect of yourself that is usually repressed and projected into your experience. Get acquainted with your future self.

      You know all this; we are just here to remind and confirm this knowing. We are here to encourage and support your efforts and service. You are a member of the galactic family of light, on assignment here in this timeframe and dimension. You are the anchor for the new future. Remember that you are not alone in your efforts; you always have divine and celestial support upon your request. So while you find yourself here in this physical reality acknowledge and invite the loving and expanded beings of light to assist and join you in this work and service. Think BIG and Big things will come about.

      We acknowledge you as awesome creators; you are seeing and realizing the changes that you are bringing about. Be patient yet know that each time you hold a vision you are joining others both physical and non-physical who are also holding the vision. We celebrate with you as you anchor this new calibrated energy in this dense reality. Each time you offer yourself in service to the light there is a shift in consciousness available to all. Be embraced by our gratitude and deep appreciation for who you are. When you call upon the beings of light, begin to sense their presence. We are always available at your request. The 'team'

      ©2013 Peggy Black All Right Reserved. You may  share this message and distribute as long as nothing is changed, you credit the author and include this copyright notice and web address.  www.morningmessages.com FREE 88 messages available

       _________ "Alchemist Tools" Webinar ________
      Empower yourself with these timeless tools

      Visually and mentally stimulating

      Leanr how to use your multidimenstional awareness.

      Please join me and the 'team'
      for this exciting and informative webinar.

      You are pure conscious energy,
      full of potential, force and authority.
      These tools support and honor your magnificence!

      February 2nd and 9th are archived and available
      Life Webinar Saturdays, Feburary 16th and 23rd, 2013

      10AM Pacific | 12PM Central | 1PM Eastern | 6PM GMT

      Each Webinar is 90 Minutes of Instructional, Experiential and Interactive Segments.
      Downloadable MP3's, Powerpoints and PDF's available
      for future reference and for those who are unable to join the live events.

      Remember how to invite and use:
      • Sound to transform and travel
      • Interface with the Quantum Field
      • Energize the Light Body
      • Experience a state of Non-duality
      • Effectively use Color Vibration
      • Engage the Coherent Heart
      • Alchemist Chambers
      • Reciprocity and Oneness
      • Partnership with Non-Physical Presence

      All information about this event as well as a short audio.
      http://www.metaphysicalwisdom.com/main/alchemist_tools

      ____________Tele-webcast Information____________

      Like the new WIN facebook page http://www.facebook.com/WisdomIntuitionNetwork

      Free Hour with the 'team'

      February 25, 2013

      "We Are Here with guidance and gratitude"
      Peggy and the 'team' will answer your question
      during this free hour program.

      Information Page:  http://morningmessages.com/win

      Title: We Are Here: Guidance & Gratitude with Peggy & the 'team'
      Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast -InstantTeleseminar new link each month.

      Time: Monday, February 25th at 10:00am Pacific
      To attend, visit: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=36837390
      Phone Number: (206) 402-0100   Pin Code: 753491#

      Time: Monday, March 25th at 10:00am Pacific
      To attend, visit: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=36837516
      Phone Number: (206) 402-0100  Pin Code: 753491#

      Time: Monday, April 29th at 10:00am Pacific
      To attend, visit:  http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=36837579
      Phone Number: (206) 402-0100   Pin Code: 753491#

      March 6, 2013  tele-webcast with Cyndi

      All information is on the website www.morningmessages.com on the telecast link.

      JOIN the FREE "Wisdom Wednesdays" Always the first Wednesday of the month with me, Cyndi Silva and the "We Are Here" team
      DATE & TIME:   March 6, April 3,  May 1, 2013
      12:00 noon Pacific, 2:00 pm Central, 3:00 pm Eastern,
      FORMAT: Webinar (Attend via Internet or Phone)

      The link to the telecast and the free archived telecasts are found on http://www.metaphysicalwisdom.com

      _____  Special Two Book Set   $25.00 _____

      Only in this newsletter are they offered as a set for $25.00 plus s&h

      POWERFUL AND TRANSFORMATIVE

      Morning Messages  "We Are Here" Transmissions Book and
      Morning Messages
      Invitations Book

      $17.95
      "We live in a neutral field of energy that we sculpt with our words and beliefs. This neutral energy is waiting for your command." Peggy Black

      THE "MORNING MESSAGES"
      will support you to:

      *Claim your power as a Multidimensional being.
      *Receive clearer guidance from your own celestial team.
      *Transform all that is before you.
      *Expect more miracles

      $12.95

        Testimonies:
      "My books are dog-eared from so much daily use!" -Susan
      "These books are beautiful. What a gorgeous gift." -Ronney"
      "So powerful! I love them. I have post it tabs all over them."-Marie
      "The messages are on target, clear, concise and energizing. Good Stuff!" -John

      ORDER YOUR SET TODAY for $25.00
      These books may always be purchased separate.

      PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay   online

      It is only through this newsletter that you can take advantage of this offer.
      This is not available on the website.

      __________ Join me and the 'team' on Facebook _________

      I would like to connect with a Facebook coach to guide me in using this media is better ways to serve my community.  I am open to your suggestions as to how to make this connection serve Morning Messages in a better way.  I would love to see the Facebook family continue to grow. Please join and invite your friends and together we will connect and support one another.   www.facebook.com/morningmessages

       ___________Personal Channeled Transmission____________
      Make your appointment NOW for your personal reading/transmission.

      The 'team' continues to request that this offer be extended.

      Must mention: CODE GRATITUDE SPECIAL $88.00
      for one hour session

      Give me a call. I would love to share the "team" with you.
      They are clear, loving, humorous and expansive. You will feel their energy.

      Testimonies:
      What a generous outpouring of concern and compassion. My soul guided me so precisely to you/team to release a long held trauma, currently feeling quiet and secure. Blessings Carolyn

      The team is amazing. I feel like we moved mountains. Thank you, Vicki n Kazakhstan

      The 'team' helped in shifting the energy of experiences that have haunted me since childhood. Truly amazing. Wow! It's like a new day really did dawn. Gratitude

      The reading was powerful, authentic and especially solution oriented. Thanks Donald

      Good Morning Peggy, in the past 15 plus years I have more healing, activations, transmission, attunements, mastery sessions, clearing regressions, etc. than you can imagine. This session with you and the Team has definitely been among the most powerful. Thanks you very much. Blessings Cathy

      I can't begin to express how grateful I am for the Team's help in shifting of the energy around the experiences that have haunted me since childhood. Truly amazing, I have tried for decades to understand it and now to know it is not something to be feared but rather a gift and invitation. WOW. It's as if a new day really did dawn. Lisa

      Phone my appointment line 831-335-3145 between 9:00-6:00 Pacific Time. You can also e-mail your phone number and time zone to: apersonalmessage@...

      Channeled transmission of guidance for an hour for $111.00. Audio file of transmission sent free.  A CD of the transmission is an additional $10.00 for shipping and handling.

      To all those beloved supporters who surprise me with their financial gifts thank you so very much.  May your gifts multiply a thousand fold  with grace and ease.
      Donations are appreciated to help fund the technology, the website and services required to make these message available on a global scale so that people everywhere might benefit.

      Thank each of you for your kind donations. You have been so very generous.  Thank You for your support. Click to Donate
      I hold you in my prayer and send you my deep love and gratitude for our connection. You have truly enriched my life. Thank you each personally for your support and love.
      Blessings beyond measure, Peggy
      Transducer, Scribe and Witness
      Morning Messages P. O. Box 199 Felton, CA 95018