Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: Calla Lily

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14 12:40 AM
      How in synch with today being one that we hold a special celebration to Love in our lives. This message reminds us of where Love truly resides and that is within us. We are not incomplete in any way; we are already whole and always have been. It affirms that we can and are experiencing the purification, cleansing and renewal of our Spirit in, through and as Divine Love. Awakening the Lover Within and how we become more and more comfortable, centered and focused on how we can express that love with those who have touched and moved us. Those who are True Compliments that we share passion, joy, life and love with: Embracing and becoming Lovers that transcend where we have been experiencing the ecstasy and union together. Dancing to the Song of Passion, Unity and Love. By seeing ourselves as the reawakened Beautiful Divine Self we give out that radiance and call to those who have that same glow within them. As we call to one another we come together in the Dance of Passion and Love and Life together as One. Expressing that Love freely through the movement and rhythm of Our Body, Our Mind, Our Heart, Our Spirit. *:x lovestruck

      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#flower

      Calla Lily
      Your card is...

      Calla Lily

      Latin: Zantedeschia

      Color(s): White

      Archetype: Indian Tantric Lovers. The practice of tantra was likened to tending the flames of an inner sun which blazes forth from the sacred energy centers of the body, burning out negativity and purifying one’s psyche. In the process, one discovers the supreme Self hidden deep within the heart. Ultimately, this ancient art is capable of moving humanity beyond gender division and into alignment with the eternal Beloved Self.

      Signature: Leaves twist and curl and cluster underneath the white Calla Lily flowers growing on long tubular stems. In the center of the floral vessel is an erect, yellow stamen.

      Healing Properties: Calla Lily purifies, rejuvenates, and balances one’s spiritual-sexual nature, gently reuniting masculine and feminine principles within the individual and thereby expanding one’s notion of sexual identity.

      Healing: In yoga, it is recognized that there are three levels of energy: tamas, raja, and satva. The first, tamas, relates to primal sexuality. With this level, one's sensitivity is underdeveloped. The next, raja, relates to unenlightened passions, such as deluded romantic and sexual behavior which is not grounded or aligned within the heart of body of Love - for example, promiscuity or adultery. Finally, satvic sexuality, which is the tantric or sacred path, incorporates beauty, meditative healing, heart-felt compassion, and mystical attunement, and is spiritually beneficial.

      The appearance of the Calla Lily indicates that a major awakening is now available to your consciousness regarding sexuality and inner Love. The exotic birds, representing spiritual Love, and the two Calla Lilies, representing unity and balance, surround the Calla Lily cave where Beloved male and female consorts join in cosmic embrace. These tantric lovers wear orange tunics, the color of the second, sacral chakra, for they have found the ultimate creative expression which anchors and integrates this creative center within the body. The color orange resonates with the vibrant hues of the rising sun, which when fully risen, radiates an awakened brilliance that burns away the ego. The lovers are gently held by the white Calla Lily, representing a kind of egoless cave of the heart, where two can truly meet and become One. Whether an individual pursuit or in relation to one's Beloved, the time has come to merge with these divine principles.

    • kayode adeleke
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14 12:11 PM

        From: Ash <mhc4sure@...>
        Sender: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com