Goddess Light Teleconference: Pure, Unconditional Love!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

      I hope you’ll take a few minutes to feel the love I send out to all of you!!

      The last teleconference was all about love!  I wrote a blog about a section of the channel, you can find it in the right column of this newsletter.

      We have the Equinox coming up next month!  I’ll be offering a channel on Friday, March 22nd.  It will be available through the Any Meeting or if you’d like, you can join me in person.  Here’s the information to register:  SPRING/ FALL EQUINOX CELEBRATION.

      I had a very surprising channel from some Pleiadians last Monday, February 11th! It came unexpectedly, but was really amazing.  I’ll be posting it on my website in the next day or so. If it’s not there, check back looking on my home page under ‘Special Audio’.

      I’m now publishing each of the teleconferences on my YouTube station!! If you want to watch it live, it’s in a ‘hang out’. You can find me listed as GoddessLightShelly  In addition, I’m now posting the video’s in my website.  When you click on the link in the teleconference section, it will take you to the transcript, the video and the audio.  Check it out! I’m getting past my shyness now~~~  It’s interesting that I’ve channeled for years and totally love it and I’m comfortable; but moving to video was another level of expansion for me.

      I am available for Private channels or perhaps you’d like to download one of the meditations.  They are available as mp3 download or CD.  Now is a time for transformation in your life!!

      I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at goddesslightshelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels once a month.  I’d love to hear from you!

      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Pure, Unconditional Love!
      As the name of this channel indicates, it’s all about love! This is being given to us a week before Valentine’s Day, but we can all benefit from the open flow of love at any time in our lives!!
      As we arrived in the All That Is, the Goddess once again invited us to bring forth our lives. She spoke of the changes in the vibration and how many people were experiencing frustration because they anticipated greater change over the past 6-8 weeks. So, we created a space where we could see how what we usually have manifested. From there, we then reached out to create a change ‘in the new energy’. This was a greater level of openness and awareness, but it was also in some ways similar to what it was before.
      After that, the Goddess actually had everyone turn completely around and put our backs to what and how we create! In doing this, it was a whole new level of a blank slate. In a previous channel, we were able to meet guides or angels that have been a part of our lives; sometimes in the past or even right now. In the way, from a purely objective perspective, we could now get some new ideas of what we have available for us.
      Once this creation was completed, the Goddess had everyone turn around. It was amazing to see such a difference in the creations. The new one was a much higher vibration and really filled with new potentials.
      She then spoke of love~~~ Valentine’s Day is coming up, eleven days from when this was channeled, so the Goddess created a flow of immense love. This love moved through EVERYTHING and created some amazing changes. It shifted anything that was out of balance. It created new perspectives. And she also invited people to simply open to the flow of love and let it just work for them. When you let go directing it, you expand the flow and how much it can assist you.
      There is literally a palpable flow of powerful unconditional love that is flowing through this channel. I hope you reach out and allow it to flow all through your life!!
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      NEW!! You may now watch the YouTube video of this channel from my website if you're interested.
      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****
      Thank you Shelly, something very big is healed.  I feel so happy. .....I feel so clear right now, like I can focus and silence my mind for as long as needed having no thoughts what so ever.  I’m back!  Talk to you again

      ****I have enjoyed working with you on a monthly basis because I know that things are moving and that it's only a couple weeks until we get together again! Thank you for that.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, February 17, 2013
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.

      The last teleconference was really amazing and filled with energy.  I loved how the Goddess actually gave us steps to help our integration~~  When this came up in one of the Daily Messages, i decided to make it into a blog.  Please share your thoughts of about your experience:
      Step by Step Integration of Love!

      On February 7th the message from the Goddess (speaking of the Daily Message that is sent to subscribers) was about three steps that we can actually take in our lives as we create and integrate change.  This was a part of the teleconference: February 3, 2013 Pure, Unconditional Love!  “There is so much that is taking place upon your earth. And sometimes it is a challenge to be able to remain in a place that works for you or that feels good for you by creating a whole new beginning for yourself, is step one. And then by tapping into the energies of the Valentine, if you want to use that as an outward sign, it gives you the opportunity of integrating through love the framework to assist you in your life, so that is step two. And then as you chose to move through life as a process working with people, working through situations; you then allow love to be the foundation that aligns you with everybody else, step three.”
      Let us begin with Step One:
      There is so much that is taking place upon your earth. And sometimes it is a challenge to be able to remain in a place that works for you or that feels good for you by creating a whole new beginning for yourself, is step one.
      I think this is the foundation of everything we talk about, when we're talking about change.  There may be many, many things in your life that are perfect and spot on!  If so, take a moment to celebrate whatever that may be.
      But most people who call me for readings or who tune into the Goddess channels are seeking to create changes in their lives.  It may be a complete transformation or it may be just a portion.  But this is where it all begins.
      So much of the journey with the Goddess is creating a space where you are in the flow of the higher, light vibrations.  When we are in that space, it feels good, it’s easy to see, sense, feel what it is that we do want.  So create based on being in our divinity and in the flow of our highest good.  This is where we can be very clear with ourselves and in our lives.
      ….. then we come back our physical reality! Suddenly we’re influenced by a lower vibration.  We’re feeling the energies of the people around us, some our close family members and so we feel disconnected from we just created.  I think part of the key to this, is figuring out a way to once more ‘be’ in the space of the All That Is, while we’re in our daily lives.  We make a new beginning and then seek to integrate those energies.
      Moving on to Step Two:
       And then by tapping into the energies of the Valentine, if you want to use that as an outward sign, it gives you the opportunity of integrating through love the framework to assist you in your life, so that is step two.
      Everything from the Goddess is based on love.  Her intention is that you live your life through the perception, intention, experiences of love.  This is a love that is first of all felt from you, to your higher self and then on to your divinity.  In this way, you are always linked with your divinity.
      So let me ask you, how much does love play in your decisions in your life? Do you feel aligned with love?  I know with some people it may be a question they haven’t really asked themselves.  It may be that no matter what’s happening around you, you are looking through the eyes of love and compassion.  Love and alignment with your higher vibration is reflected through making choices the make you feel good.
      There’s a lot in the world that seems to reflect anger, frustration, resentment or fear and sometimes it’s easier to fall into those energies.  But you can make a choice to look at any situation through the eyes of love and compassion.
      Then because this channel was coming right before Valentine’s Day, the Goddess was drawing on all the love that’s flowing around the world to anchor this intention; to anchor the choice of love.  To anchor the choice that no matter what you think or feel, it’s through love.
      Whether you are in a relationship right now or not, I’d invite you to open to love.  Feel the love all around you.  Allow yourself to feel good and that it’s based on the pure unconditional love and compassion from God/Goddess, the angels, guides and more!!!
      Lastly, step three:
      And then as you chose to move through life as a process working with people, working through situations; you then allow love to be the foundation that aligns you with everybody else, step three.”
      As much as we may sometimes feel we are…. no one is an island.  We always have people around us; we need to interact with them in one form or another.  I think there are times when people pull away from others because they feel ‘pulled down’ or as if they can’t be themselves when around the others.  How many times have you walked into a room feeling great and happy, yet soon after you feel as if you are lead weight? I think we’ve all felt that at one time or another.
      I think this also is the greatest frustration that people have in their lives because they experience the channel and feel really good, then feel as if they ‘come back to reality’.  So what the Goddess is saying here is we need to find a way to maintain that alignment with our divinity or the All That Is.
      Whenever you make a change in your life, it has to do with changing a pattern, or vibration that you have used.  Some of these patterns are easy to change; others are very embedded within you.  So as you make a conscious choice to shift your perception and awareness it happens!  Because your intention is everything!
      As this intention is moving through you on the many different levels that make up your reality, there are certain vibrations left over from prior to making your change that still emanate from you.  Sometimes these vibrations can be very subtle and work on your new creation without you being aware.
      What I mean by this is that you’ve chosen something you’d like to have in your life.  You then move through your days with experiences that make you think that what you want to manifest is not there.  THERFORE, you think it didn’t work.  This is where you have the opportunity to say it minute by minute, hour by hour or day by day ‘I may see …… but I’m choosing……’.
      If you get into this habit, you are being gentle with yourself if something doesn’t happen immediately.  You are also on a very conscious level creating a change and reiterating what you choose for yourself!! This is how you can create a change in those subtle vibrations that send out a different message than what you seek to manifest.
      This can be a foundation to assist you in creating change not only during this time of Valentine’s Day, but any time you open to the alignment of love.  These are a few steps that may help you and they can open the door that you may feel even more deeply within yourself.  I hear from some people that they don’t ‘feel’.  This is one way of opening that may assist you in feeling things more deeply.
      Best wishes!!!  As always, I love to hear what your experience has been.
      Shelly
      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075