Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Feb. 13, 2013 - Why Love Doesn't Work Out

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      February 13, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is on the right and in this email.

      Today is also Release Day and for tonight's show, I'd like for you to think of one thing (or several things) you want to release AND one thing you want to add to your life. We'll do a release exercise during the show.

      If you follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) I'm going to be posting excerpts from my new book, 'Evolving at the Speed of Soul' which will be launched at the Earth Keeper Crystal event March 22-24 in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Only 5 more weeks until the event begins... You can register here to get a spot. The event theme is Evolve and all of our workshops will be about evolving yourself, love, your life path, karma and your energy.

      Why is it so hard to find love and sometimes, you love someone who doesn't love you. No matter what you do, you can't make them love you but it's not about you, there are many other factors at play here. This is the topic of this week's Q&A message, which you can read below.

      The Equinox of March 20 will mark the end of our participation in 3D and is why I have planned our second trip to the Earth Keeper Crystals in Arkansas for that weekend. The trip is 1/3 filled, I'll send out an email later this week with details, and information on what we will be doing there and the workshops I will be teaching.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE at the Speed of SOUL.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after February 25, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Q&A: Why Doesn't She Love Me?
      Dear Jennifer:  I met someone I really liked and the feeling seemed to be mutual, at the beginning. But lately the relationship feels stuck and while I would like to take it to the next level, she does not appear to want that. If I set my intention to manifest a wonderful, loving and fulfilling relationship with her, shouldn't that change the situation so that the kind of love I want and know we can have together will manifest?
      Jennifer's Answer: There are many issues at work here, so let's address them in order of priority. The first is your intention. While you can set an intention to manifest a loving, fulfilling relationship for yourself, you cannot put someone's name in that intention and tell the universe that this is the one you want. That's violating her free will; if she wants that with you it will happen. If not, someone you can have that kind of relationship with will show up and it may not be her. It probably won't be her because this relationship is about karma, expressed as love.......
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package
      One more day to register at this discounted price

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Here's what you get:
      • 2 hours (3 sessions) with Jennifer
      • Detailed session notes and personalized homework
      • Recordings of your sessions you can download and save
      Read more about this program by clicking here, this price is good through January 31 and represents a $60 savings off of the 3 session price.

      We are re-building the membership section and not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, February 13, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139