Aluna Joy: Incubation of Humanity

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 10:51 AM

       Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send a easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .
      .

      In the decades leading up to 2012, the end of a very large cycle of time, and a 33 year journey through the dark rift in the Milky Way, we re-birthed, re-modeled, re-hashed, re-claimed, re-mapped, re-booted, and re-membered.  We just about re-did everything and looked deep into our hearts with an electron microscope.  But that process is over.  It is fading into a dim memory.  Our work is done there, and what we have done cannot be repeated.

      Today we are in a new age, frequency, dimension, bandwidth, reality and perspective.  What was . . . is gone, and there is no going back.  For most of the conscious community, the universe has hit the pause button, and we are in an odd place of suspended animation.  We have gone back to the womb.  This is a safe place for us while the Earth recalibrates to the new frequencies.  We are in the incubation phase of a new cycle.  We are dreaming a new world while maintaining a body in the physical world.  It is an oddly fascinating place to witness.  It is like living and dreaming all at the same time.  We are becoming familiar with the void and the unknown. Even though there is some oddly unsatisfying and unproductive searching going on, we also feel safe and secure regarding the eminent outcome to our incubation.  We are collecting new tools for the future.  We are gathering information that we will need for the new birth . . . And we can feel it coming.
      .
      We are very excited to begin to share the messages that we received during our Maya 2012 pilgrimage. We hope they impact you in a positive and productive way.
      .
      .
      .
      Heart Donations are Welcomed, Appreciated and Treasured
      .

      THE DECEMBER 21, 2012
      MESSAGES AND ACTIVATIONS
      GOODBYE TO AN OLD REALM
      Aluna Joy, and the Star Elders
      Palenque, Mexico - The morning of 12/21/12 - Message #1

      The following is the first message that we received in the Mayalands this past December over Solstice. You can find our other messages on our website at www.alunajoy.com under the "Articles for Personal and Planetary Transformation" link. It might be a good idea to read them in order as each message builds upon the previous one. We are sharing this message here with you just as we received it, in present time, with very little editing. We do this for a very important reason. We know that the messages that we receive are not just for our groups, but are for others as well. The the Star Elders assure me that the message and the corresponding energy will be transmitted to you. So as you read this, you might want to imagine that you are with us. Also, always view the photos on the website that we share, as photos also hold some energy of the sites.
      .
      Aluna: The Star Elders and the Guardians want us to say, "Goodbye." Say, "Goodbye." Say, "Goodbye." (Everyone reading this can also say, "Goodbye.") Say Goodbye to who we were. Goodbye to all the blessings that we have had. Goodbye to all the sufferings that we have had. Goodbye to all the programs that we have been programmed. Say, "Goodbye," to the wounds, the betrayals, the gifts, the visions. Let it all go. Let the old world die away. Say, "Goodbye," to it, and say it with thankfulness.

      Also, be so thankful because we have been totally and completely blessed to be on this path and in this life. But we are ready. We didn't come here for this-the old world. We all know we are wired for the New World. That's why we have felt like the misfits, the black sheep of the family, the ones that never fit anywhere. That's why we have felt this way because we didn't come here for the world we have evolved out of. We came here for what is coming.

      So the Star Elders want us to say "goodbye" with so much gratefulness, because in this gratefulness we can open our hearts even further to receive what is new. When we say "goodbye," we empty out all that we thought we were, so we can receive truly who we really are-because we are still in an illusion, even though we have worked for the last 33 years through this dark rift in the Milky Way to awaken ourselves. We still only have a small glimpse of an idea of who we are and what we will become.

      So the Star Elders want us to stand here to say "goodbye" and also "thank you" for everything that we've had and the lessons we've learned. Say "goodbye" to who we think we are-what we see in the mirror in the morning-because that's not who we are. Let all that go because it's time for us to step into who we truly are; so when we look in the mirror, we are not limited by this physical form. We know that we are connected to everything. We are not limited by being encaged in this body. We are part of the trees. We are part of the earth. We are part of the rain. We are part of the sky. We are part of the stars. We are part of the Universe-all that is around us. This body is not who we are. This physical form is not who we are. We are so much more.

      Archangel Michael just popped in, and he is going around etherically busting all the mirrors in the world-all the mirrors. (The group says….."Yeah.")

      He is busting the mirrors because we identify with what we see in those mirrors. In ancient days, no one had a mirror, thus people would feel their connection to everything. But when we look in a mirror, we identify with this physical body, and this clunky body isn't who we are. So Archangel Michael is busting all the mirrors inside of us, and erasing all the times that we have looked in the mirror and said, "Ah I'm getting gray," or "I have gained weight," or "I don't like my hair." All those self-judgments and all those stupid little things, even the tiniest little things we feel about ourselves. He is busting those mirrors, and he is being adamant about it. I have never seen him so impassionate about busting mirrors before.

      Anything negative we have ever seen in, or thought about, ourselves is going to be gone. We are all going to leave all those self-judgments here. We are going to put them all in the river, and they're going to wash away. The rain is going to wash it all away from us. We will be baptized anew. Everything that is not of use to us in the new world is getting washed away-getting dumped out. Anything that was less than Perfect-God-of-Who-We-Truly-Are is getting wiped away. It is being recycled into energy that we can reuse on the other side. Energy is never wasted. We have learned things. We gained precious tools. Those experiences are awesome. We don't want to lose that momentum. So the energy is going to be recycled into a higher vibration for us.

      Our bodies will not get recycled this time. We are taking these bodies with us. Taking our bodies is a new project for this new realm. Archangel Michael is going to tell our bodies that we are taking them along with us into 2013. But we are going to recycle our energy to a higher frequency. This will give us a clean slate to work with. So now when we get on the other side, (tomorrow) we can pick up that which we have collected and learned over eons-that which has been recycled into a higher vibration. We can now become who we know we really are, and not what society or our teachers or our parents or our families have said we are.

      Now the Star Elders want us to feel the earth under our feet and know that the earth is part of our bodies. They want to ground us into the new earth. They want us to connect to the new cosmos. They want us to feel the rain on our heads. This rain is also part of our bodies. They want us to feel the wind in the trees and know that this is part of our bodies-and the rocks in this temple and all of temples in Palenque-all this is part of our bodies. We are not separate from anything. There is no separation between each one of us, but we already feel that because we are family, and we have that blessing. (Long pause)

      So in that empty space within us where nothing is being said all we feel are the trees and the earth and the sky and the rain. It is all becoming part of who we are-because the biggest illusion of all is that we thought we were separate from all of this, and we never really were. We just forgot; and in this remembrance, we become one with everything again.

      The Star Elders say that because of all the things we have learned in our lives and the way we have raised our vibrations-because we are becoming one with all life-we will act like a homeopathic inoculation to all of Planet Earth and all the people on Earth (also those reading this). So we are now being blessed by the rain and the earth, and our energy is flowing out because we feel connected to absolutely everything-and if it rains hard enough, we will truly be connected to everything (laughter). (Little did we know that this was a hint of what was to come.)

      Our energy in our hearts and our love and our peace and our harmony are all becoming a homeopathic inoculation for all life on Earth, whereby the healing of a few becomes the potent agent for the healing of everyone. So all the blessings that we receive from this point on and all the things we have learn are now homeopathic inoculations. All the life situations where we will put into practice the things we have learned are now homeopathic inoculations. All the times we have been challenged to choose between re-acting negatively or stepping back and reacting from love-offering a solution from love-all these times are now a potent energy that we are spreading across the planet.

      We want to send thanks to all the beings across the planet that are also doing the same thing as we are today. There are thousands and thousands and thousands, the Star Elders are sharing. Pakal and the energy and all the Guardians in Palenque and all the ancestors that live here are honoring us because we come here without costume, without ego. We come here as we are. We do not need to decorate the outside because we know what is inside. We don't need to walk in this site with "insecure puffed up chests" because we already have confidence that comes from who we are inside. The Star Elders are saying that they appreciate us so much because we are authentic-we are real. We don't have to pretend on the outside to impress others, so they will think we are something else that we have yet to discover on the inside. Does that make sense? (Group chimed in. . ."Yes.")

      They are appreciating us for our humbleness and our wisdom of knowing that there is no "better or lesser than" on this planet. We know that we are connected to everything and there is a cosmic equality among all life. We also know that we are human and we make mistakes. This keeps us humble. We also know we are God, and we are all omnipresent and powerful. This keeps us confident. We encompass all of this. We now own all of this. We accept all of this.

      As we proceed here today, the Star Elders are going to start downloading some of the new energy and codes. But in this moment, they are clearing the past away from us. All the past is going away, so there is going to be lots of room for us to absorb new energy.

      The Guardians hope we can feel them in this moment, because they are so happy that we are here at this time (and those reading this). They can see our hearts. They are very pleased, and they are welcoming us back home. They are glad we are back. It is our job now to hold this love and oneness and equality within all the diversity, while we are here today and throughout our journey.

      They are sending us so much love. They love us so much. They are so proud that we held our ground and had the courage to be here in this time, because going through the dark rift of the Milky Way is no easy task. They say we are the "brave ones." We held onto that knowledge of knowing that we are all equal. There is no difference between race, religion, color of skin, social status, etc . . . it doesn't matter. We all have the same DNA. We all have the same God-light within us. They say that today they are going to help us activate this God-light and amplify this wisdom even further. But here (Aluna stamps her feet on the ground), we leave the past behind. It is dead and buried. We say, "Goodbye," and we say, "Thank you. It was beautiful."

      Group member Adele sings a bit from an old Beatles song…. You say, "Goodbye," and I'll say, Hello." (Group sang along: "You say, 'Goodbye,' and I'll say, 'Hello'.")

      Our guide Enrique shares:
      Since the beginning of the times, since our ancestors the Mayas and our ancestors the Egyptians and our ancestors the Druids, the Incas and all of our Forefathers who created these places, they created them to be and to live according to nature. Every place, every building, every stone was made according to a natural law, as we have seen before-in order to keep this connection and to be all the time in life and alive.

      As you heard from Aluna, we are part of the rain. We are part of the forest. We are part of the stones, of the birds, of the monkeys. When the Dark Age began, we left that awareness behind. Our world began a long time ago. We remember how our lives were when we entered in this spiritual path. We know how many challenges we had to go through, and finally we have come to this moment. So we can see how nature manifests that-the rain is washing all that we leave behind. We are being washed inside and outside.

      Usually whenever we enter this site and bring a group here with Aluna, the first thing I do with the group is to ask for permission to come in. For this very special trip, this permission was fore-granted months before. So we are allowed to come at any moment of any time, and the only thing I can say is to thank all the Great Spirits of the site. So I am going to do this thanksgiving ceremony, rather than a permission ceremony.

      This morning when we were told that the entrance was blocked-that was an illusion-that never existed. But we broke the illusion. We went through that illusion, and we finally see that the leftover of that Dark Age is still showing some shadows. But now we know that it is only that-shadows, illusions. The illusion has no more power. It has no more power because we know that it never existed. It was only in our minds.

      So we are going to manifest what we want from now on in every moment-from now on for the rest of the day, for the rest of the year, and for the rest of this physical life. We are going to transmit that truth to our beloved ones, to our families, to our children, to our friends. We are going to spread this light everywhere-to begin to form this new era of love, of peace, of harmony. We want to be one with nature, with our Mother Earth. On the Earth, nature manifests through us. That is why we are here.

      (Enrique started his prayer speaking in Maya and then repeated it in English)

      Oh Great Lord Hunab Ku, Creator of everything-the visible and the invisible. We are now at this point of our existence in front of you. We are now in front of your face, and we offer our heart to you. We thank you for accepting it, for letting us coming into your sacred site. We have done this travel through a long, long time, through a long distance in the space on the time, and we are now here in front of you. We thank you for letting us come and for showing us the path: for manifesting in our bodies, in our souls, in our minds. We are finally here, and we come to offer to you our presence in appreciation of all the gifts that you have given to us: our life, our health, our families, this beautiful world where we are. This is when we say the sacred expression that you taught to us-that we are all one. That I am you, and you are me.

      In Lakech, Ala K'in.
      In Lakech, Ala K'in.
      In Lakech, Ala K'in.
      Yun Hunab Ku.
      Yun Hunab Ku.
      Yun Hunab Ku.
      .
      So everybody is part of Hunab Ku, "The One Being." In this moment, I feel around us the spirits of the Mayan Lords and Ladies that were here. Around us you can see with your third eye how splendid in this city. All the buildings are nicely painted with colors. The Lords of here are coming to us with baskets full of fruits and flowers, full of incense, full of the sacred water from here, and they are offering this to us as a welcome gift. This is the abundance-the abundance of life, health, and the abundance of resources. We have all these gifts from the Gods.

      Whenever we are with the family, we welcome our beloved ones with a hug. In this moment I would like to multiply myself to give to all of you a welcome gift. So we are going to welcome each other to receive this great moment in this great date. In order to do this, since I can't multiple myself physically, let us give each other a welcome hug, and then the wish is granted to come in to this site of Palenque. (Part 2 coming next)
      .
      ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN is an internationally known author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister and modern mystic. She inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to God. In the Inca world, Aluna is considered a Qawaq (cow-wak) Clairvoyant, or seer of living energy. Those who know Aluna, call her a modern mystic and/or a psycho-geographical healer. Aluna simply considers herself a Spiritual Archaeologist using her Clairvoyant/Clairsentient gifts to read ancient history of sacred sites. She helps others to tune their inner ears to hear, and also brings forward to modern times the wisdom and teachings of the past.    Copyright © 2012 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely. Aluna Joy Yaxk'in - Webpage: www.AlunaJoy.com
      .
      Audio Transcriptions by Abracadabra Transcriptions - Cyndi Vickers viccyn@...
      Light Manuscript polishing by Dolphin Scribes - Lynne Matous, M.A. lmatous@...

      We are looking forward to reading all your INSIGHTS!
      PLEASE Share here.
      .
      .
          Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send a easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate. http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .

      The Element Series
      5 NEW MAYAN ESSENCES
      The first sacred site essences made in the new energies in the Year Zero . . . Baktun 13.0.0.0.0 Made in the Maya's Five Crown Cities of Light: Palenque - Yaxchilian - Tikal - Quirigua - Copan
      .
      Palenque, Mexico ~ Divine Intuition Essence
      Embraces a Higher Octave of Divine Intuition, from the Element of Water, and the Purest Realm of Living Knowledge
      This essence was made on the much prophesized date of 12/21/2012 (Baktun 13.0.0.0.0) in the sacred site of Palenque, Mexico . . . the resting place of Pakal Votan. By using this essence, we are able to access the Hall of Records in a higher octave. Use this essence to heighten your divine intuition and insights and to access the great etheric hall of records.
      .

      Yaxchillan, Mexico ~ Terrestrial Merging Essence
      Embraces the New Codes for Total Integration, Merging of Body and Spirit, from the Element of Earth, and creates Equilibrium in New Beginnings
      This essence was made in the sacred site of Yaxchillan. By using this essence, we are able to begin the new journey into full integration of Body and Spirit with Peace and Balance. Use this essence when you are feeling a division between your human self and spiritual self, or need equilibrium, peace, balance and centeredness.
       .

      Tikal, Guatemala ~ Authentic Power Essence
      Embraces a Higher Octave of Divine Authentic Power, from the Element of Fire, and Brings About Deeper Understanding Over New Laws of Nature.
      This essence was made in the sacred site of Tikal on Christmas Eve and the third day of a new era on 12/24/2012 (Baktun 13.0.0.0.3). This essence was made during a Maya Fire ceremony performed by Tikal’s local Maya Itza Shaman. Use this essence when you need help to re-anchor your personal power, or when you need clarity over life’s many confusing and new decisions.
      .

      Quirigua, Guatemala ~ Intergalactic Migration Essence Embraces a Higher Octave of limitlessness and manifestation in a human form, from the Element of Air, and holds the codes / maps of the physical voyage between dimensions.
      This essence is the FIRST essence that we were allowed to make in the sacred site of Quirigua. It was made on 12/26/2012 on (Baktun 13.0.0.0.5). By using this essence, you have access to the necessary codes needed to enter and exit the Earth's hologram a.k.a. intergalactic migration. This site is permeated with the gentle power of feminine creation and manifesting that can be deceptively gentle. It is a powerful, heart energy much like the Goddess Sekhmet in Egypt. Quirigua simply feels like it is not of this Earth. And it isn’t, as it is a portal to other worlds. Please use this essence, with caution, in drug free, meditative altered states and while sitting down in a safe location. It can activate astral travel and possibly physical travel. Also, you might want to read the book “the Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East”.
      .

      Copan, Honduras ~ Codes of Emergence Essence
      Embraces the next Higher Octave of Living Mastery / Emergence, from the Element of Ether, and brings about the culmination / birth of all five newly evolved elements needed to manifest the new codes of life on a new Earth.
      This essence was made in the sacred site of Copan on the seventh day of a new era on 12/28/2012 (Baktun 13.0.0.0.7). This essence binds together all five elements and fortifies new and higher concepts and codes of life and laws of nature that will be needed to build a new world in 2013 and beyond. Use this essence to expand your creative process beyond what you already know, so as to create directly from the new codes of nature that come from the Great Central SUN. Please use with caution and use it sparingly in small inoculations, so as not to burn yourself out.
      .

      Aluna Joy and Quest Travel presents the Ultimate and Private,
      Spiritual Pilgrimage experience to Egypt.
      It doesn't get better than this!

      There will only be 18 in this group and only 4 spaces are left.

      We will experience ... Cairo ~ Giza Pyramids ~ The King's Chamber ~ The Sphinx ~ Cairo Museum ~ Luxor Temple ~ Isis Temple at Philae ~ Karnak Temple ~ Aswan & Luxor Markets ~ The Valley of the Kings ~ Deir el Bahari (Hatshepsut Temple) ~ King Tut's Treasures ~ Dendera ~ Edfu Temple ~ Kom Ombo Temple ~ & Abu Simbel Temple. ~ Our private yacht will SAIL with the wind, as they did thousands of years ago. Also included is . . .
      Private time at The Sphinx
      Private time in the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid (2 hours)
      Private time at Philae's Isis Temple.
      "The Afandina" - The Luxurious, Private Yacht on The Nile

      http://www.alunajoy.com/pilgrimages.html
      .
      Just a 4 spaces left in a group of 26...
      AVALON PILGRIMAGE
      England and Scotland - July 2013

      The Rebirth of the Golden Grail Within.
      With Aluna & Marcus Mason
      This pilgrimage will be infused with potent energy while pilgrimaging on sacred grid/acupuncture points of the Michael-Mary Lines while honoring the pristine new energy of Oneness and the Vision of Paradise for a new world.
      As always, Aluna Joy will be sharing her present moment clairvoyant messages and activations from various inner plane guides along with her ever present Star Elders and ol' pal Archangel Michael. Marcus Mason will be lending his extensive knowledge of the sacred grids lines of Avalon, astrology and will also be offering heart-felt ceremony.
      We will be exploring the Sacred Sites of ...
      Glastonbury Tor, private time in Chalice Well, a private ceremony in Stonehenge, Glastonbury Abby, St John's Church, Avebury, Silbury Hill, Kings Arthur's Cadbury Castle, Crazy Crop Circles, the Michael-Mary Lines (a.k.a. the Dragon Lines), Burrow Mump, St Michael's Chapel of Brentor, King Arthur's Tintagel, Merlin's Cave, St. Nectan's Glen, The Hurlers, the amazing crystal Duloe Stone Circle, and more as time permits . . . plus surprises and magic.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/pilgrimages.html
      .
      .

      There is no way to properly thank our once in a life time, historical, 2012 group. There was just to much experience to encapsulate in a just few words. The Maya Doves are flying in a higher plane now! We don't know where that plane is just yet : ) but we know we are in it!
      Integration still a on going process.
      .
      .
      Love Donations that don't cost you a dime!
      You can send our free Newsletter a love donation every time you shop at Amazon and not spend a dime! Donating to our work is as easy as bookmarking our unique amazon link! We have a partnership with AMAZON.COM which donates 5% of any sales made by any shopper entering Amazon through our link. Whether you're buying a book or a flat screen TV, we get the commission with no extra cost to you. All you have to do is click on the link below and BOOKMARK IT, and use it each time you shop on Amazon any time during the year. No matter where you go in Amazon from there on, your purchases provide a bit of support for our Free Newsletter and our other service programs. Thank you for supporting our work!
      Support us Here

      .
      .
      Sacred Site Essences Sacred Site Essence Blends Spiritual Pilgrimages Star Elder Sessions    Books / Mayan Calendars / Astrology / Converters Who are the Star Elders    Articles on Planetary Transformation Articles on Mayan Cosmology Articles written by Elders
      FREE Newsletter! Facebook You Tube

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you

      Powered
by PHPlist2.10.2, © tincan ltd