RealityCrafting ~ Suzanna Kennedy: Sacred Union Upgrade - Valentine's Gift for You

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013

      Aloha Friends,
      In honor and preparation for Valentine's Day, I am sending this special gift of love to you. It's a Sacred Union Upgrade from my Divine Human Upgrades series. Even if you have done the upgrade before, doing it again will align and recalibrate you with the newest, highest frequencies!  Everything is new and different since 12/21/2012.
      Sacred Union Upgrade
      Light Body Adventures
      World Puja Network - Internet Radio

      Wednesday, February 13, 2013

      12:30 pm Pacific / 3:30 pm Eastern
      and 7:30 pm Pacific / 10:30 pm Eastern

      SUZANNA KENNEDY

      A Valentine's Day Gift! Today we will not only upgrade your Light Body, we will heal, integrate and balance the relationship with your Inner Male, Inner Female and Inner Child. When your inner relationships are in Sacred Union with each other, your outer relationships will recalibrate to align and attract greater trust, integrity, respect and love. This is a relationship upgrade.

      Blessings,
      Suzanna
      p.s. Please spread the love and "Like" me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Reality.Crafting.Suzanna

      Suzanna Kennedy,