Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Gratitude ~ Cosmos of the Heart

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013

      Gratitude. True, genuine and authentic gratitude comes from our Heart, our Mind, our Spirit. As we Open to express, embrace and embody gratitude that becomes even more apart of the Opening of our Heart; the journey that we are creating and walking upon. Gratitude yes for the blessings that come to us from the love and beauty and blessings that come in life but also gratitude for the life experiences that challenge us. For within even the most difficult of times our Love, our Compassion, our Strength, our Courage and our Integrity is not lessened or lost even if we may feel adrift for a time. That anchor within our Heart, our Soul, is still there. Storms may rage, it could seem like that we will capsize but our anchor is firm, it is strong, and it is there; in our Heart, from our Heart and IS Our Heart and Soul. That Divine Cord where we can and will walk and fly into new horizons, new experiences and rediscover our Divine Light. Give Gratitude for the challenges for our Heart uses those as a tool to Open more blessings as we see our life not as diminished but enhanced through the Power and Presence of Loving Gratitude for those who are within your life; those who are True Family, True Companions, True Guides and True Souls that are inspired by you as you are inspired and touched by them. They will support your choices as you live the Path of the Heart and Follow Your Divine Heart and Soul with a Passion as you reflect that same confidence, support and love to them. Synchronicity will unfold more and more as you experience life through and with that All Encompassing Divine Loving Gratitude for all that You Are, all that You Receive and all that You Give.

      http://fractalart.ca/features/card-reading-dgod-deck

      Random image

      http://soulvibes.ca/cardreading.html

      Random image