Lily Jensen: Have A Magnificent Monday!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11 2:31 AM

      Green Header

      ~ Have A Magnificent Monday! ~

      Live The Life You Came Here To Have!

      __________

      If you find these tools helpful:

      ~ A Quick Dose Of Inspiration ~

      Here's a little reminder that where you are
      right now is the perfect place to start!

      R2G-1-3

      Millions of people in the world are plagued
      with the same problem - procrastination.

      The truth is, now is ALWAYS the right time
      and right place to start.

      If you keep thinking  you "need" more - more education, more money, more appreciation,
      more time - it is probably doubt, fear or
      worry in disguise.

      Instead of looking for "more" before you start, look at what you have now and just start!

      If you wait for everything to be perfect, you
      may never start.

      You don't need perfection to get results.

      When you start right where you are, this engages the Universe to begin co-creating
      with you and bring you results that you
      may not have believed you could have.

      Think of something that you've been putting
      off because the time isn't right or you're just
      not ready and make a commitment to get started today...

      No matter how small a step.

      You really will be glad you did!

      Have A Truly Magnificent Monday
      !

      Lily Signature
      Lily Jensen
      Abundance Expert/Advanced Law Of Attraction Coach/
      Master Life Coach
      Lily Jensen pic
      Live the life of your dreams!

      It's not only possible...

      It's your birthright!

      Path To Abundance, Inc. | 4196 Merchant Plaza | Suite 206 | Woodbridge | VA | 22192