Aluna Joy: Insights and Observations in 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013

      Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send a easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .

      .
      Palenque 12/21/2012 - The messages and activations
      will be posted to you this week : ) The first of 6!
      .
      .
      POST 2012 UPDATE
      Insights and Observations in 2013
      Aluna Joy

      Now that we are almost seven weeks out from our 2012 pilgrimage, some things about our new and strange world are starting to gel into our consciousness. Many people are calling the new energy "Interesting", "Strange" or "Weird", and they are feeling centered and scattered simultaneously.

      The first thing I have been noticing is what I like to call the octopus effect . . . when we are feeling pulled in numerous ways with many valid possibilities. We might feel a deep desire to create in multiple directions all at once; yet we are still in the dilemma of being in one physical body with all its 3D limitations . . . at least for now. On top of all this abundant push to create and manifest all the possibilities presented to us, we are also feeling quite apathetic about absolutely everything. It looks like any attachment to our beliefs systems are floating out in a field of possibility without ego attachment, and we are waiting to see what stays with us and what will dissolve away. I think this is the beginning of a new foundation stone to cosmic multi-tasking . . . spherically manifesting . . . while staying in a neutral and detached ego. There is a lot to learn in this new energy.

      When huge cycles complete, like the one that just ended, it goes out in an explosive blaze of fever pitched, frantic and intoxicating energy. When cycles build up enough energy, they catapult us into another cycle/dimension/reality. It is like starting over in a new beginning as we leap from one completing spiral to the beginning (bottom) of a new spiral in time. The best way to describe this leap is with fractal art (see graphics), yet it still misses the spiral visualization. The Maya knew about these huge launches into new realties even though they had lost the actual date (You might want to search on YouTube fractal spiral visualizations), BUT with that said . . . we sure felt this shift on December 22, 2012 and again around January 2-3, 2013. Now we are in an adjustment period.

      New cycles, like the one we just entered, begin nice and slow with lots of surreal, dreamlike space in which to make conscious choices that will become the foundation stones for this entire new cycle. At first the world might feel flat as a pancake and lacking energy. Many people are sharing with me that they are missing the buzz of 2012, and the world now feels a bit mundane. We are literally being asked to go "cold turkey" on breaking our addiction to really high pitched energies from the past cycle that we had become accustomed to. This is an adjustment as we let go of the drama and ego which we were accustomed to. Others are making huge adjustments in their lives to self-correct and come into alignment with this new cycle and field of possibility. This takes raw and instinctual courage.

      We are in a period of a great void of huge potential, and we are adjusting to this space. We are in a phase of orientation and discovery. The orientation point that has been anchored in each of us in 2012 is now being slowly switched on. We can take our time about everything in our lives. There is lots of time to fulfill your destiny and divine purpose. We can slow down and breathe the unqualified air in this new reality. But as you see . . . it is going to take some getting used to.

      For me, I am loving the space around me after what was quite a frantic and exciting year, but continue searching and keeping my eyes open.
      .
      ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN is an internationally known author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister and modern mystic. She inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to God. In the Inca world, Aluna is considered a Qawaq (cow-wak) Clairvoyant, or seer of living energy. Those who know Aluna, call her a modern mystic and/or a psycho-geographical healer. Aluna simply considers herself a Spiritual Archaeologist using her Clairvoyant/Clairsentient gifts to read ancient history of sacred sites.
      .
      Copyright © 2013 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely. Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988 Sedona, AZ 86339 USA Web:www.AlunaJoy.com Email:aluna@....

      We are looking forward to reading all your INSIGHTS!

      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send a easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate. http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html

      The Element Series
      5 NEW MAYAN ESSENCES
      The first sacred site essences made in the new energies in the Year Zero . . . Baktun 13.0.0.0.0 Made in the Maya's Five Crown Cities of Light: Palenque - Yaxchilian - Tikal - Quirigua - Copan
      .
      Palenque, Mexico ~ Divine Intuition Essence
      Embraces a Higher Octave of Divine Intuition, from the Element of Water, and the Purest Realm of Living Knowledge
      This essence was made on the much prophesized date of 12/21/2012 (Baktun 13.0.0.0.0) in the sacred site of Palenque, Mexico . . . the resting place of Pakal Votan. By using this essence, we are able to access the Hall of Records in a higher octave. Use this essence to heighten your divine intuition and insights and to access the great etheric hall of records.
      .

      Yaxchillan, Mexico ~ Terrestrial Merging Essence
      Embraces the New Codes for Total Integration, Merging of Body and Spirit, from the Element of Earth, and creates Equilibrium in New Beginnings
      This essence was made in the sacred site of Yaxchillan. By using this essence, we are able to begin the new journey into full integration of Body and Spirit with Peace and Balance. Use this essence when you are feeling a division between your human self and spiritual self, or need equilibrium, peace, balance and centeredness.

      Tikal, Guatemala ~ Authentic Power Essence
      Embraces a Higher Octave of Divine Authentic Power, from the Element of Fire, and Brings About Deeper Understanding Over New Laws of Nature.
      This essence was made in the sacred site of Tikal on Christmas Eve and the third day of a new era on 12/24/2012 (Baktun 13.0.0.0.3). This essence was made during a Maya Fire ceremony performed by Tikal’s local Maya Itza Shaman. Use this essence when you need help to re-anchor your personal power, or when you need clarity over life’s many confusing and new decisions.
      .

      Quirigua, Guatemala ~ Intergalactic Migration Essence Embraces a Higher Octave of limitlessness and manifestation in a human form, from the Element of Air, and holds the codes / maps of the physical voyage between dimensions.
      This essence is the FIRST essence that we were allowed to make in the sacred site of Quirigua. It was made on 12/26/2012 on (Baktun 13.0.0.0.5). By using this essence, you have access to the necessary codes needed to enter and exit the Earth's hologram a.k.a. intergalactic migration. This site is permeated with the gentle power of feminine creation and manifesting that can be deceptively gentle. It is a powerful, heart energy much like the Goddess Sekhmet in Egypt. Quirigua simply feels like it is not of this Earth. And it isn’t, as it is a portal to other worlds. Please use this essence, with caution, in drug free, meditative altered states and while sitting down in a safe location. It can activate astral travel and possibly physical travel. Also, you might want to read the book “the Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East”.
      .

      Copan, Honduras ~ Codes of Emergence Essence
      Embraces the next Higher Octave of Living Mastery / Emergence, from the Element of Ether, and brings about the culmination / birth of all five newly evolved elements needed to manifest the new codes of life on a new Earth.
      This essence was made in the sacred site of Copan on the seventh day of a new era on 12/28/2012 (Baktun 13.0.0.0.7). This essence binds together all five elements and fortifies new and higher concepts and codes of life and laws of nature that will be needed to build a new world in 2013 and beyond. Use this essence to expand your creative process beyond what you already know, so as to create directly from the new codes of nature that come from the Great Central SUN. Please use with caution and use it sparingly in small inoculations, so as not to burn yourself out.
      .

      Just a few spaces left...
      AVALON PILGRIMAGE
      England and Scotland - July 2013

      The Rebirth of the Golden Grail Within.
      This pilgrimage will be infused with potent energy while pilgrimaging on sacred grid/acupuncture points of the Michael-Mary Lines while honoring the pristine new energy of Oneness and the Vision of Paradise for a new world. We honor the ancient Goddesses, the original Maidens, and the Graceful Guardians of the Grid. We also equally honor all the Kings, Knights, Guardians of Chivalry, and protectors of the Holy Grail within us all. Exploring the Sacred Sites of ... Glastonbury Tor, private time in Chalice Well, a private ceremony in Stonehenge, Glastonbury Abby, St John's Church, Avebury, Silbury Hill, Kings Arthur's Cadbury Castle, Crazy Crop Circles, the Michael-Mary Lines (a.k.a. the Dragon Lines), Burrow Mump, St Michael's Chapel of Brentor, King Arthur's Tintagel, Merlin's Cave, St. Nectan's Glen, The Hurlers, the amazing crystal Duloe Stone Circle, and more as time permits . . . plus surprises and magic.
      READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE
      .
      Love Donations that don't cost you a dime!
      You can send our free Newsletter a love donation every time you shop at Amazon and not spend a dime! Donating to our work is as easy as bookmarking our unique amazon link! We have a partnership with AMAZON.COM which donates 5% of any sales made by any shopper entering Amazon through our link. Whether you're buying a book or a flat screen TV, we get the commission with no extra cost to you. All you have to do is click on the link below and BOOKMARK IT, and use it each time you shop on Amazon any time during the year. No matter where you go in Amazon from there on, your purchases provide a bit of support for our Free Newsletter and our other service programs. Thank you for supporting our work!
      Support us Here

      .
      .

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you

      Powered
by PHPlist2.10.2, © tincan ltd