Power Animal of the Week: Swan and Seagull

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10 2:35 AM
      Those of the air have been a consistent messenger and guide for us in recent weeks. The Owl has been our teacher for the past 2 weeks and now we have two of the air who join us for this week. The Swan and the Seagull.

      Very much in keeping with Quado's Garden message; our Creativity is the Expression of our Soul, our Spirit, of Source Within as that Divine Touch has never been apart from us. Owl has guided us parting the veils of illusion and rediscovering ourselves and the world around us through and with a crisp clarity. Our confidence is strengthened as we begin to open, embrace and experience the freedom of being Who We Are. True freedom lies within us. It accompanies and is born of and from Spirit. A state of mind and the heart as the Seagull affirms. Reclaim that which you may feel has been taken by another and you will See that you have never been lacking of this. It has been a perception and you have the means to now shift your perspective and See from a renewed and new Vision. You can See your beauty and embrace your Self full of joy, love and the freedom to be Your Self, Express Your Self, and walk in a way that radiates Grace, Confidence, Joy and Love.

      Be true to yourself; stand that 'test' of loyalty and that will extend outward to those around you that have shown theirs through not judging you but supporting you and loving you. The Swan, among her many fine lessons, will show us how to build upon these solid relationships and in creating new ones. Healthy, devoted relationships full of love and as your confidence grows you begin to See and accept yourself as the Beautiful Spirit of Creation that you have always been.

      The Freedom to live, to laugh, and to know the fullest, deepest, most intimate and highest expression of Love comes to you because it is not only apart of you but because You Are The Freedom You Have Looked For. Free to Love, Free to Express, Free to Create and Free to Live.

      http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/
      http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/creek.htm
      http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/power_animal_018swan.htm
      http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/power_animal_005seagull.htm

      The Swan
      Elegance          Confidence          Loyalty

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the swan fill you. Click here to Listen to the Swan's Song.

      The epitome of grace and elegance is now a part of your life.  How fortunate you are!

      Let her help you bring a certain elegance to the way you dress, the way you live, everything you do.  It should come naturally now, for you are the swan.

      Fill yourself with confidence.  Let your beauty shine out in all ways.  Float gracefully through life, knowing that you will always be welcome in the company of others when you breathe in your swan energy.

      The swan will also help you maintain long and loyal relationships, for she knows how to stay true to another and attracts the same to herself.  Let the swan spirit give you confidence that you are fully deserving of love.  Trust that long-lasting love will be a part of your life, for you are the swan.

      Let the swan teach you to live in more than one world, comfortable both on the water and in the sky.  Learn to fly with purpose to your destination, neck outstretched and trumpeting your joy.  Then learn to float in tranquility on the peaceful lake, a portrait of grace and elegance, wanting nothing more than simply to be who you are, the perfect swan.

      The Seagull
      Joy          Freedom          Perspective

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the seagull fill you.Click here to Listen to the Seagull's Song.

      Soar in joy.  Soar in freedom.  Feel your power.  You are the seagull!

      The seagull knows that freedom is a state of mind and of the heart.  She can teach you to let your heart soar on the wings of freedom and joy, no matter where you are and no matter what you are doing.  She will help lift you out of the sands of worry and petty concerns and into the soaring heights of being one with all that is:  one with the ocean, one with the land, one with the vast and glorious sky.

      The seagull will also teach you perspective.  Whenever you care to, she will take you for a ride, up into the sky and across the vast ocean, where you will see that your cares are as small as the grains of sand on the beach.  She will teach you that your power is limitless and unbounded and that all you need to do is stretch out your wings and let life carry you.

      Feel the freedom in your heart.  Smell the salt air as you soar across the vast ocean.  Feel the wind beneath your wings lifting you higher and higher, endlessly higher.  Fill yourself with all of this power, the power to be all that you truly are, fully and freely expressed.  For you are the seagull, and freedom is yours!