Tania Marie: [New post] High Vibrational, Tra nsformational, & Awakening Quartz Crystals – Five New Crystal Friends “Lighting Up ” My Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2013

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      High Vibrational, Transformational, & Awakening Quartz Crystals – Five New Crystal Friends “Lighting Up” My Life

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      rainbow-orbs
      Angelic rainbow hexagon orb sunset that greeted me upon arriving home in Reno - reminds me of crystalline energy and their rainbow light body frequencies of illumination - click on photos to enlarge for detail
      Crystals have been a prominent part of my life for years and even when I was a little girl (not having been exposed yet to "crystals") I was always drawn to specific precious gemstones I had seen on others for their energy, as well as constantly collected Mother Earth's treasures of stones, rocks, and natural crystals I would find in nature. The unique, emanating, hidden and sparkly beauty of the natural gifts of the Earth were tickly pleasures to my heart.
      Today, I can happily say that crystals and stones are my dear friends and I know I'm not alone in that affirmation either. ;)
      I go through energetic phases of what I'm drawn to that matches my current frequencies and supportive needs. I've had periods in my life when crystals were coming at me from all directions and I couldn't act fast enough to bring them all in to heart and home. And there are the phases of particular crystals, small crystals, very large crystals, and families of particular crystals.
      It was hard to quiet their chatter, as I was such a receptacle for receiving their messages. I had times I couldn't shut out their calling to me. Times I couldn't differentiate who really needed to come home and who just wanted to come home, as there IS a difference. And of course, as a crystal keeper and bridge worker, there were ones I was merely to foster until their rightful keeper would show up - in which case I would be the channel for their journeys onward.
      Luckily, I have learned to make that distinction and to only open my energy fields to who I could best support alongside their supporting me and others. I also learned when it was time to give heartfelt bittersweet goodbyes to dear friends, thank them, and release them on their way.
      To block the energy of a crystal on a mission of service, is just as stifling and sad as doing so to ourselves and each other. I also get sad when certain crystals have sat in waiting and haven't been utilized and worked with, as they so long to assist and be recognized for the valuable gifts they have to bring into our lives.
      rainbow-orbs
      Rainbow hexagon orb sunset - Reno
      Crystals are here as our loving companions - gifts of the Earth infused with the etheric and Cosmos - much as we have animal companions and dear friends and family of flesh and spirit. Everything is alive and emanates an energy frequency we can learn and grow from. Crystals are sages of time, past, present and future, all in the now.
      For a long time no new friends were entering my life, as I had reached a state of wholeness energetically with the family that had come to me. So it was interesting to me when suddenly new friends had arrived, of course exactly mirroring of where I was now at, and equally loved how they were crystals I'd not previously known about (and in some cases were were crystals I normally wasn't drawn to). I love how new discoveries are constantly being made and there are so many surprises around each corner.
      I had a small surge of new crystal friends come into my life over the last few months, as well as said goodbye to many that had been with me through thick and thin, now ready to assist others on transformational paths. Like the cycles of life, change is always a thing to embrace if you desire greater flow.
      While I was away in Reno I had opportunity to visit one of my favorite crystal shops, Stone Age, with my generous coupon they sent me in hand (as I wouldn't have gone otherwise at this time) for some birthday friend home-comings (my small pre-birthday gifts to myself). I felt that probably one new friend was awaiting me, but instead I was surprised with four and so inexpensively too! Indeed gifts await when we are ready.
      Recently, I've been united with a family of 20 Andaras, received in love-filled gifts of gratitude. They have been powerfully transformative and I usually sleep with, and take one with me, each night and on certain outings. Where I had mostly been attracted to large crystals, I now discovered my resonation going back to only the ones I could hold and place in my pocket or a crystal pouch to work and meditate with at any given time, utilize in my sessions and classes (as I find holding one helps me to channel more flow and clarity - you'll often see me rolling one in my hands during Reiki classes), and place under my pillow to sleep with.
      rainbow-orbs
      Gorgeous rainbow orb sunset - Reno
      So, I wondered what specific crystal energy would be calling to me on my visit to Nevada, as I never have any specific in mind. I just allow the energy to speak to my heart and soul. Interestingly, the four I was drawn to were all within the Quartz family, very close in size, and mirroring in their icy hue. At the same time, one of the crystals in the collection of friends I had acquired to pass along to others, had declared its wanting to stay with me as well. This made five (my favorite number) all closely resembling each other and all of very high vibrational energy perfect for my current focuses and this year of shifting reflections.
      I wanted to share a little about each of their properties, as I find that crystals I am drawn to usually have resonance with others on similar paths and so it's a way to familiarize with their energy, if you haven't already, or would like to know more. Three of them are new to me and I didn't find out about their properties until after I took them home. I only allowed myself to be drawn to whom ever was perfect.
      I hope you enjoy some insights into these lovely beings. I have found them to be amazingly powerful and look forward to my continued journey with them.
      Ice QuartzIce Quartz - also known as Nirvana Quartz, Lemurian Scalar Quartz, Himalayan Ice Quartz, as well as Growth Interference Quartz (because they do not grow in a normal way):
      This is a high-vibrational Quartz crystal from the Himalayas. So interesting that I was drawn to three crystals connected with the Himalayas (since that region and Tibet is my personal sacred journey destination this year)
      I love this information from Healing Crystals for You:
      Nirvana Quartz is a variety of quartz that was only discovered in 2006 when the Himalayan glaciers began to recede due to global warming.
      This type of crystal is also known as ice quartz, as many of the pieces have strange shaped forms and resemble pieces of ice.
      They are very high vibration crystals with strong metaphysical properties which help you to move towards that state that is known as enlightenment.
      Using them may help your spiritual awakening, as they have a powerful crystal energy that is easily felt within the higher chakras... and in particular at the third eye, crown and soul star chakras... as well as at the heart and thymus chakras, and at the lower chakras, if you choose to use them there.
      They have a pleasing vibration... that helps you to make a strong connection with the loving energy of the heart. They are excellent to use in meditation... to aid you to create a deeper spiritual connection... that will move your spiritual growth forward in a profound way.
      The word Nirvana comes from the Buddhist religion, and relates to reaching a state where you are able to let go of those things that bind you in the perpetual state of living life after life. It may also relate to the desire to experience a state of bliss, when you have released karmic debts.
      It is said at this time you reach a state of enlightenment... and achieve a new level of existence known as Nirvana.
      These crystals lay under the glacial ice on the Himalayan mountains in northern India, until the ice melted and they were exposed for the first time in thousands of years.
      Most of the Nirvana Quartz that are found in that area of the Himalayan mountains, are either clear, white or pink... but there are some Himalayan Ice Quartz crystals that have tinges of purple or green in the stones.
      These crystals are unique in many ways, as they will help you to move to a state where you can more readily stop thinking when you are meditating... allowing you to embrace a state of complete inner silence. At this time you may become conscious of your ability to connect with the flow of the powerful spiritual energy of the Divine mind.
      Ice Quartz
      Ice Quartz - with rainbow inclusion - reminds me of the Andaras
      Nirvana Quartz crystals help you to gain an awareness of your spiritual destiny, and aid you to confirm, trust and accept your soul self. This may help you to distinguish more clearly between reality and imagination... allowing you to discover whether what you experience, feel or believe, is really true... and to recognize if your beliefs are truth or wishful thinking.
      It is believed that the appearance of these high crystal energy stones at this time in earths history, is no coincidence. This was part of the Divine plan to aid you to achieve your destiny. These crystals may have come to the attention of spiritual minded people, so that those of you who would like to work with them can discover your future potential... and the reason for your existence on the earth at this time.
      These crystals are powerful to use to make contact with spirit... and the best and most powerful way to use Nirvana Quartz is definitely in a crystal meditation. These crystals are powerful to move you quickly and easily into a state of inner silence, perfect for quiet contemplation and connection with the spirit world.
      These crystals may help you to make a very strong higher chakra connection. This can allow you to make contact with both the beings associated with the individual crystal that you are using... as well as with other beings in the higher realms. This crystal may be used alone or with other crystals, and either color of these crystals will connect to both the higher chakras, as well as to both the heart and thymus chakra.
      It is powerful to use the clear Nirvana Quartz at your third eye chakra or crown chakra, and at the same time place one of the pink crystals at your higher heart chakra... also known as your thymus chakra or at your heart chakra.
      This may clear the energy and create a powerful flow between the heart and the soul star chakra. This connection has been described as heart-brain synergy... and may lead to immense spiritual change.
      One of the well known results from this is for powerful psychic visions to come through. You may find that your clairvoyant abilities may quickly begin to strengthen, and you may receive visionary messages more clearly.
      These feeling of bliss and deep inner peace are a quite common result from using these lovely crystals, and this is clearly why they were named Nirvana Quartz.
      This energy can also help you with developing intuition of a deeper and stronger nature.... as it has a quite intense action to bring intuitive messages to your attention. They are excellent stones to aid you with finding your spirit guide... as guides may more easily make themselves known to you... if that is what you want.
      An interesting affect that you may find happen, is that after you have used them a few times, you will feel a movement of energy in your brain. When it happened to me, it felt similar to the action of Golden Herderite.. which opens up new channels in the brain. It is like an alertness to what is happening in the world, and it feels like you can perceive more of what is occurring around you.
      More than most other stones, it is important that you must ground yourself after meditating with these stones. Often when you are ungrounded you can feel your head spin, but you may not... and can be blissfully unaware that you are not fully present on the earth plane.
      Tibetan Quartz
      Tibetan Quartz
      Tibetan Quartz:
      I actually have one other Tibetan Quartz (just a little over 2 1/2 times the size of this one), which is a staple in my daily life. I have found it to assist in channeling clearly and receiving through my third eye. I also often hold this crystal in while teaching Reiki classes.
      Tibetan Quarz crystals have been found in Tibet and have been transported "on the back of a Yak in a sack" ;) to the China border for distribution. They occur as both double terminated and singly terminated crystals in the clear quartz and smokey quartz compositions.
      In addition to the qualities of composition, the Tibetan Quartz crystals have been used to promote contact with the ancient cultures of the East, bringing knowledge and information concerning healing and spirituality to the user.
      They have also been used to facilitate fasting and abstinence from that which one chooses. In addition, healing and meditation have both been enhanced.
      Wearing Tibetan Quartz has induced total centering of the self and has, when accessed, produced an energy conducive to channeling.
      The crystal tends to contain and exude the very sacred and powerful "OM" vibration of the Universe, prompting the inventive powers. The body can attune to this resonance and can radiate the energy and verity of the higher-self.
      Tibetan Quartz
      Tibetan Quartz - hard to capture but this one has delicate pastel rainbows and light emittance at that top
      Kirlian photography has shown that, when cleansed, these crystals emanate the total spectrum of color and can hence be applied to all energy medians for stimulation and cleansing, as well as be used in the healing of all energy centers.
      Tibetan Quartz provides protection and purification, and are perfect crystals for cleansing and sanctifying a healing or meditation room. They expand the aura, raising the vibrations such that the physical body can attune to and assimilate the full spectrum of light. Tibetan Quartz stimulates clairaudient abilities when placed over the third eye.
      They can be used to stimulate healing of any dis-ease, as its function is to harmonize the higher vibrational energies of the aura, light body or subtle body. It is believed that physical dis-ease is a consequence of disharmony in the energies of the subtle body. Tibetan Quartz can assist when treating dis-ease of the nervous system.
      Seer Quartz
      Seer Quartz
      Seer Quartz:
      Susan Sullivan of Howl at the Moon shares:
      Seer Stones are Quartz that have been naturally tumbled in rivers. Depending on the area where they are found, they can also be in forms of Quartz like the Amethyst, Citrine, Rose, or Smokey varieties. Most that are found in the U.S. are Clear or the Rose Quartz varieties. These crystals are found in riverbeds, rounded by the water and etched on the outside, and a portion is sliced off to make a window. Seer Stones (Quartz) are created when river-washed crystals have a face cut off and polished so that you can see inside the crystal. The outside of these crystals look as if they have been sand blasted by the river.
      Their appearance is a frosty white outside that may seem insignificant to an untrained eye walking a river bed. When they are cut and polished on one end, these faces or "windows" show their clear inside. The most wonderful specimens are coming from Brazil right now. They are found along the Ema River, they have become known as Ema Eggs. These are some of the clearest.
      These crystals are good for scrying/gazing. Seer Stones allow access to the knowledge of ancient civilizations. You can also focus on a certain era and area to connect to this knowledge. These crystals allow you to remember what you were given to learn in this lifetime before you came into this body. It can also help you to see your soul's pathway after "death".
      Being naturally tumbled in rivers seems to add a very earthy, warm energy to these stones. When held, you not only feel a great connection with the earth, they seem to offer a broader connection to the heavens as well. Using them during meditation is very enlightening. They seem to stimulate a remembering of ancient knowledge and remind you that you still have much to learn.
      Seer Quartz
      Seer Quartz
      Some interesting history: Historic accounts share that Joseph Smith used Seer Stones for much of the translation of the Book of Mormon. He described it as two stones set in a silver bow and fastened to a breastplate and referred to them as Urim and Thummim. One of his revelations describes the earth as becoming a Urim and Thummim to all those who live upon it when it is sanctified after the last judgment. A white stone will be given to the faithful which will function as a Urim and Thummim to each individual that receives it.
      The term Urim and Thummim does not always refer to one specific instrument it seems. Apparently it can be the name given to different objects, but each seem to accomplish the same purpose. The names in Hebrew mean "lights and perfections." The plural nature of both words had led some Biblical scholars to believe that Urim and Thummim refer to the "process" of divination rather than an object. The use of the word in Mormonism though seems to be singular and indicates a device through which revelation is received.
      Melody, in her book "Love is in the Earth," is of the opinion that when used for gazing, they provide access to sacred text of the ancients. There are references to Seer Stones in the old and new testaments in the Christian bible as well.
      Seer Quartz
      Seer Quartz
      Susan Sullivan on Seer Stones: "It would seem to me that the use of stones in this manner has been occurring for a very long time and has been accepted across all spiritual paths. While the messages seem to be interpreted in many ways, there seems to be a common spiritual connection. For myself, I have now learned to listen when the stones speak. There are many times the message makes no sense to me but has been enlightening to the person I pass the stone and message along to."
      Rainbow AnandaliteRainbow Anandalite Quartz from India - New Stone of Transformation and Awakening (Also called Aurora Quartz or Iris Quartz):
      Anandalite is a healing stone with a frequency that connects to all of the chakras. It stimulates and activates the entire chakra column, allowing the awakening of the Kundalini energies. Their vibrational frequency helps to activate your "light" body and stimulate your energy fields. It opens the third and crown chakras to help you tune in to your true nature, as well as allows you to feel connected to the group collective consciousness of the Universe. Anandalite energy acts on the heart chakra to produce emotional release that brings about feelings of divine joy and bliss.
      Rainbow Anandalite
      Rainbow Anandalite - this one looks like a flower and has tiny rainbows all over that are hard to capture in photo
      Robert Simmons shares: The stone known as Anandalite is without doubt one of the most amazing and powerful stones to emerge in the past decade. The word Ananda means Divine bliss, and this stone certainly lives up to its name!
      Anandalite is a variety of Quartz found in central India. It occurs as clusters of small points arising from grayish chalcedony base. The points vary from carpets of tiny sparkling druzy crystals to clusters of points up to 1/2 inch long. Most of these clusters are white, grayish, or colorless. A small percentage of these, known as Rainbow Anandalite, display iridescent reflections of multiple colors from just under the surfaces of its crystal points. The colors range from green, blue and violet, to yellow, red and orange. They are not the same as the "fracture rainbows" we are used to seeing in Quartz and other crystals. These colors flash in ways similar to those we see in Angel Aura coated crystals, but reliable Indian suppliers have assured us that the colors of Rainbow Anandalite quartz are completely natural.
      Rainbow AnandaliteShell Alys Anwyn of Solstice Stones shares: Anandalite is a very special luminescent variety of druzy quartz, displaying beautiful spectral colours across its surfaces.  Its opalescence is suggestive of the rainbow sheens seen on lab-made “Angel Aura” quartz, however in Anandalite, the effect is entirely natural and subtly emanates from deep within the crystal.  This adularescence is caused by light refraction across thin lamellae with trace inclusions of titanium (not rhodium, as previously suggested).  Holding the crystal, one can easily see the magnificent iridescent play of colors under the light. These lovely crystals form as clusters, stalactites, and rosettes in basalt, and are a new find from Maharashtra, India.
      Anandalite is a stone of deep peace and spiritual awakening.  It works with and aligns all of the chakras, bringing the body’s subtle energy systems into a balanced and harmonious state.  It lifts heaviness and distress from the aura, clearing energies which manifest in the emotions as depression and anxiety.  Anandalite has a calming and centering effect, and provides a gentle reassurance during times of upheaval.  Warming and firey, Anandalite stimulates artistic expression and dissolves fear blockages that inhibit creative growth.  Past-life memories are awakened, lending awareness to soul-purpose and a greater sense of the Self.  It is felt that Anandalite gently initiates the activation of kundalini energy, illuminating the path of one’s spiritual development.
      apophylliteApophyllite: (The crystal that wanted to stay with me)
      It's presence in a room enhances the energies as it is a powerful vibrational transmitter. It enhances clear sight, stimulating intuition. This is a stone of truth, bringing recognition of one's true self. It reduces stress and releases mental blockages and negative thought patterns. It overcomes anxiety, worries, and fears. Facilitates out-of-body journeys and spiritual vision. Best stone to assist in Reiki healing by taking client into a deeper state of relaxation and receptiveness. Good for respiratory system and asthma attacks. Neutralizes allergies and promotes the regeneration of mucus membranes and the skin. It rejuvenates the eyes.
      Love and Light Reiki shares: Apophyllite is in the zeolite family, and is typically either clear or green in color. It is connected with the crown and third eye chakras but it can assist with other chakras too. When placed on the heart chakra for instance, it creates a profound sense of well being. When used in the crown and third eye chakra it helps to open those chakras and bring in a connected state of being.
      Apophyllite is an excellent Reiki stone because it takes the client into deeper receptive states and moved the healers ego aside so transmission of energy is pure.
      Apophyllite is an attunement stone, it creates a conscious connection between the physical form & spiritual realm. Apophyllite is an excellent meditation tool that will help with perceiving the connection of all things in creation, as well as your role in balancing the earth's energies.
      In meditation with Apophyllite, focus on entering the stone itself. Once you get in the stone, you can travel in all directions of past, present and future lives and knowledge.
      Apophyllite has been used in astral travel and assists in providing a clear and definitive connection to the physical body during astral travel. This is one of the stones that allows one to remain fully conscious while astrally traveling and helps one with reading the akashic records, past life experiences and exchanging communication with the spirit realms.
      Apophyllite clears ones vision and psychic abilities. It can enhance the clarity of remote viewing and connection with other dimensional beings. Aside from other spiritual beings Apophyllite is an excellent stone for used in a healing
      sessions where spiritual understanding is necessary in order to recover from physical imbalance.
      Apophyllite is also helpful for those that have seemed to lost their way in the light and need an extra boost to find their ways back. It can assist one with courage and purpose to find their way back.
      Tania Marie's Blog | February 9, 2013 at 11:55 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p1kpUZ-1b1
      Comment   See all comments

      Thanks for flying with WordPress.com