Dana Mrkich: Feb 2013 Monthly Visions: Truth vs Theatre

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2013

      Hello everyone,

      What a year it has been so far! Many of us have been feeling a lot of heaviness leaving us questioning have we truly 'made it'?  We have 'made it' in that we are on the timeline of mass awakening and global transformation, but as part of that timeline we are now being confronted by truth after truth, revelation after revelation, among greater numbers of people and in the wider global and public community - and what we are being made aware of isn't always pleasant! We've also been experiencing a bit of 'post-partum depression' as we move past the years where we were preparing for the birth of a new cycle, move past the stop start contractions of last year, and find ourselves with the reality that we have a baby (a new world) to re-create now. The responsibility of that can feel overwhelming.

      So if you have been feeling a bit perplexed as to what on earth is going on now, take a read through this month's Monthly Visions: Truth vs Theatre here. For the video version with added commentary please watch here.

      True to my committment to myself, I've been writing much more regularly this year which feels great. Recent blogs include:

      Unity, Oneness and Reality Camps/Pods

      Face your Dust - it will Set you Free

      Take Responsibility for your Life with Regular Energy Check-ups

      To keep updated with latest blog posts you can subscribe to the blog when you get there, or follow me on Facebook or Twitter.

      There are some spaces for Soul Session bookings left for March so if you would like to book in please go here.

      If you would like to totally overhaul a few areas you might like to check out my 7 week e-course Create a Life you Love. The course has been designed with exercises and meditations that meet you where you're at, so it is powerful to work with whether it's your first or fiftieth time exploring an issue. I've also received feedback that it's something people like to do more than once, as each time you'll get different things out of it. So if you choose to embark on this journey, enjoy!

      Much love,

      Warriewood NSW 2102 Australia