February Classes and Events from Jamye at Crystalline Soul Healing

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 11:20 PM

      February Classes & Events!
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Crystalline Soul Healing

      February Classes & Events

      Hello Friends,

      February is flying by!  I hope yours is going well.  We are still adjusting from the 12/21 in many ways and our bodies are clearing out the physical and etheric energies that aren't in alignment with our Ascension.  I'm still noticing some of the throat clearing that was prominent in January.  The throat is a powerful issue as it is the seat of manifestation, so having a clear throat chakra is important for our creativity.  This month's energy centers around the power chakra and the heart chakra becoming one (more info in the February Newsletter).  These are intense times.  It's exciting!

      Below are the tele-classes for February.  Each class will utilize powerful Light Language transmissions to help clear blocks and activate your manifestation abilities to a new level.  You will also receive channeled guidance and practical exercises and information to help anchor your new frequency into your reality.

      Also, I'll be on Talking Stick Radio on Saturday, February 16, at 9:00am MST.  I hope you can listen or call in!

      Monthly Energies Class

      Each month I do a class based on the month’s energy read from the Newsletter.  This will help those that are feeling a strong resonance with the collective issues of the month, as well as anyone wanting to clear their path for greater manifestation.

      Empowered Sovereign Teleclass
      I AM Empowered, Loving and Free!
      As your will of the third chakra is fully aligned with your heart, you become an Empowered Sovereign that is equipped to handle life situations with greater ease, to create through the Divine Path of Love and shift challenges into opportunities for more rapid growth.
      $12
      Tuesday, February 12 - 7pm MST
      (Phoenix, AZ time at timeanddate.com)

      Register HERE!

      Heart Symphony Teleclass
      Make Your Heart Sing!
      This four part series is a journey through the chamber music that pulses your Life through the cosmos. You will learn to find your own rhythm of creation as you focus your profound love toward yourself, your circumstances and your dreams. Each class will venture deep into the re-Source that you have within you as we release the karmic confusion that coagulates our flow and nourish our strengths into new power. Learn to utilize your most powerful electromagnetic emanation for your creative benefit - and the whole world will seem to sing!

      I'm very excited about this class!  It is being presented through each of the four chambers o the heart as we learn to intake and outpulse our Love - which changes our world in miraculous ways.  If you sign up for the whole series by Monday, 2/11, Empowered Sovereign is a free addition.  The two classes enhance each other.

      Each class is $12 or $40 for all four!

      Tuesday, February 19th; 7 - 8:30pm MST
      Tuesday, February 26th; 7 - 8:30pm MST
      Tuesday, March 5th; 7 - 8:30pm MST
      Tuesday, March 12th; 7 - 8:30pm MST
      Register HERE!

      Coming in March...

      We finish the Heart Symphony Series, a new Monthly Energies Class is scheduled from 3/19 (topic TBD) and more.  It will be a powerful month with the Spring Equinox.  Woohoo!

      I am grateful to be sharing in the adventure of Ascension with you. Thank you so much for your support!  Have an amazing February!

      Love & Light,
      Jamye

      www.JamyePrice.com

      Crystalline Soul Healing Like http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crystalline-Soul-Healing/114321971983616 on Facebook

      Copyright © 2013 Crystalline Soul Healing, All rights reserved.
        This is a PRIVATE list that is NEVER shared.
      Our mailing address is:
      Crystalline Soul Healing
      2675 W. State Rt 89A #1109
      Sedona, AZ 86336