White Wolf Journeys: 2013 - The Year of the Venus Star

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013

      2013 – The Year of the Venus Star

      Life is about connection and appreciating nature’s beauty as we each express in our own unique way the Venusian qualities of love, harmony, beauty, balance, creativity and peace.   This is the Year of the Venus Star where the sense of family and community, one world, one light is expressed in every aspect of our life.  The male compliment of the Venus star and the Goddess expression of love is Father sun.  The sun is the center of our universe, empowering and supporting those who walk with the balance of their head and heart, stepping forward with courage to now lead those awakening.  Those committed to walking a path of beauty as an expression of the Goddess.
      The symbol from nature that gifts us with the wisdom of this year is the scallop shell.  Its beauty lays within the message it carries.  The lines and grooves of the scallop shell represent the journey we have each taken.  If you look at the origin where the lines and grooves begin there is a single point.  This is divine spirit, the source of all life.  When we enter the human expression we each choose our path and the grooves represent the path we have chosen and those who join us on our journey also choosing their path.  It is up to us how we see how the paths that parallel our journey affect our life.  Do we embrace each experience and learn the lessons we came here to experience or do we hold on to the emotions of judgment and fear.  It is always our choice but the scallop shell helps us remember that we have the choice to become rays of light moving out into the world accepting each other for who they are.  When you turn the shell around it clearly displays all paths will eventually move into a place of oneness and unity.
      This is our purpose, as we become expressions of the Venusian qualities.
      2013 in numerology  is a 6-year. The spiritual meaning of numbers is connected to an energetic vibration. All things, including numbers, have particular vibrational frequencies and this is what gives numbers their spiritual power.  The Universe sometimes sends us messages by bringing particular numbers into our awareness on a recurring basis such as 11:11 or 333.   As with any type of symbolism, interpretation of the meaning of these messages is largely up to the person receiving the message. Numbers are the language of our universe. As the stars dance above in accordance to pre-determined paths, so are all of our activities governed by math. Since the beginning humans have sought to comprehend the spiritual meaning of numbers. Today, Pythagorean numerology is widely used in earth  magick.  Most of us are curious and want to know more about the meaning of numbers.  The date of our birth, the number plate of our car, the street number that we live in are all made up of numbers and they all have a distinct meaning.
      The number six is considered a perfect number (the factors of the number 1, 2 and 3) add up to the number itself (1+2+3=6). The six sides of a cube create the sacred geometric shape of the earth and was the original shape of the andara crystal when it began its journey at the time of the Harmonic Concordance in 2003.
      It is said that the bees are messengers from Venus as these magnificent animal allies remind us to experience and express the sweetness of life.  They create a coded message of the power of six in the structure of their beehives.  Honeybees construct hexagonal cells to hold their honey. The six-sided shape is also found in healthy water crystals.  These water crystals are the components of Hexagonal Water found surrounding healthy DNA. It was in November of 2003 that six planets aligned to create the Star of David also known as the seal of Solomon at the time of the Harmonic Concordance.   This significant planetary event was the joining together of the Chalice of the Goddess, the divine feminine and the Sword of the Divine Male.  2013 fully embraces the return of the Goddess and the remembrance of the Earth religion as well as the reestablishment of the ancient alliances.
      With Venus as its ruler, six represents harmony, balance, passion, beauty, love, and truth. The spiritual meaning of the number six also deals with enlightenment; specifically “lighting” our path in areas we require spiritual and mental balance.   Six vibrates as a number of great compassion and forgiveness.
      Chinese Astrology identifies 2013 year as the Year of the Snake - viewed by many as a lucky year.  The snake is the sixth animal in the Chinese astrology. I see this as confirmation of all the work spiritual groups around the world have been doing for the last several years to activate the serpent, dragon and spirit lines that weave all souls together on the earth.  The Year of the Snake brings spiritual truth.
      The Chinese identify this as a year of good fortune.  Snake is considered to be the symbol of wisdom and healing.  Legend speaks of the Buddha calling forth from the animal world those who would help humanity remember.  It was the snake that was the sixth animal to answer the call.    As Snake sheds its skin so we can shed our illusions and limitations. Snakes deserve respect. Throughout history the snakes have had many legends surrounding them, linking them to creation, fertility and transformation.
      In Hinduism, kundalini, or serpent fire, is coiled at the base of the spine. As we mature emotionally and spiritually, the energy rises, stimulating the chakras, which are emotional, mental, and spiritual energy centers. This is also shown in the worldwide symbol of the spiral. This flow of energy is indispensable for good health.   The Greeks, in their own understanding of this, used the snake as a symbol of healing and wisdom. In Israel the snake was regarded as the earth mother and played a role in fertility. In Egypt the cobra was known for its ability to expand the upper neck into a disc shape by spreading its ribs, symbolizing immortality. Snake was also considered to represent inner vision. Connecting to the spirit of snake can help us create and gain clarity as to the wisdom we need to bring forth to manifest the  healing gifts we bring to the world. Snake is a powerful ally at this time to return the ancient knowledge. A year to remember and practice the ancient rituals that honor the earth and unite the world of human with the world of the unseen.