Patricia Cota-Robles: A CALL TO HIGHER SERVICE - 2013 Sacred Pilgrimage to Italy

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013

      A Call to Higher Service - 2013 Sacred Pilgrimage to Italy
      with Patricia Cota-Robles

      www.eraofpeace.org

      The Pilgrimage will take place October 6-17, 2013
      It will begin in Rome and end in Venice.

      Please read the following information. This will be the trip of a lifetime.
      Read the full brochure >

      2013 is a New Beginning. This is true not only for the Earth, but for Humanity and all Life evolving on this planet. There is a lot of confusion about what actually happened when the Earth aligned with the Galactic Core of the Milky Way on December 21, 2012. There are also many questions about what it means for the Earth to have been birthed into the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of the New Earth on December 22, 2012.

      That confusion is very logical; after all, we are in uncharted waters. This was a unique experiment that had never been attempted in any system of worlds. Never had a planet that had fallen to the depths of separation and duality the Earth fell to been given the opportunity to Ascend through two dimensional shifts in such a short period of time. Not even the Company of Heaven knew whether or not Humanity could pull this off. But, WE DID IT!

      I know that many people were expecting that the patterns of the New Earth would instantly manifest with our Ascension into the 5th Dimension, but that is not the way this process works. With the Birth of the New Earth the patterns of perfection did instantaneously begin flooding into the mental and emotional strata enveloping the Earth. However, the Universal Law is that in order for something to physically manifest on Earth, it must be drawn through the Divinity pulsating within the hearts of the people embodied on Earth. This is what is meant by the statement, “God needs a body.”

      In order to bring the patterns for the New Earth and our recently birthed Renaissance of Divine Love into tangible manifestation quickly, the Company of Heaven is asking for willing and dedicated Lightworkers to travel to the portal of the first Renaissance in Italy.

      Once we are within this portal, we will traverse this sacred land from Rome to Venice conducting activities of Light that will bring the patterns for the New Earth through our Heart Flames. This will make these patterns which contain viable win-win solutions for all of the maladies existing on Earth and pulsate with Oneness and Reverence of ALL Life readily available for the masses of Humanity.

      The Beings of Light said this will be a critical part of Earth's transformation. The most critical time of any major shift on the planet is at its inception. We are now in that Cosmic Moment and how we integrate the patterns of perfection for the Renaissance of Divine Love will determine how quickly we tangibly experience the patterns of perfection for the New Earth in our daily lives.

      These patterns are awaiting the opportunity to manifest physically, but they must be drawn through the Divinity within the Heart Flame of people embodied on Earth. We are being Called for a once in a lifetime opportunity to go within the portal of the first Renaissance to secure the pattern for our newly Birthed Renaissance of Divine Love through our Heart Flames. The physical manifestation of these Patterns of Divine Love will change the world.

      Listen the inner promptings of your heart and respond according to your heart's call. Your Light is needed now! If you have the heart call to serve as an Instrument of God in this vitally important phase of the Divine Plan, trust and KNOW that your I AM Presence and the Company of Heaven will assist us in paving the way. This is true whether you need assistance with time, energy, or money to accomplish this facet of your Divine Mission.

      All of the information you need to participate in this Sacred Pilgrimage to Italy is on our website. Just go to our Home page and click on the Italy 2013 box in the upper left-hand corner.

      This will be the trip of a lifetime, we would love for you to join us if you have the heart call to do so. www.eraofpeace.org

      God Bless You,

      Patricia Cota-Robles
      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

      www.eraofpeace.org

      FAX: 520-751-2981;
      Phone: 520-885-7909

      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose