P'taah February 2013 Message & New E-Book

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 11:48 PM

      News & Message from P'taah
      February 2013
      In This Issue
      December Conversation with P'taah
      Visit Our P'taah Website
      P'taah's February 2013 Message-You Are Light Bearers
      Remember to update your email address!

      Quick Links
       Find us on Facebook

      Dear Shay

      The response to Guide for the Journey Home has been absolutely amazing and we thank you for your support.

      This great little reference booklet is about 47 pages long and contains 13 short chapters in a concise, easy-to-read electronic format.
      • All Is One
      • The Lie
      • Creating Your Reality
      • The Now
      • Fear
      • Transformation (including the 4 Fears, the 4 Keys for transforming fear to love and the 4 Steps to Transformation, also known as the Baby Me tool)
      • Judgment
      • Abundance
      • Relationships
      • Physicality
      • Sexuality
      • Death
      The price of $4.99 includes the right to lend it to your friends. Amazon Prime members can borrow the book for free.

      To order or for more information, click the photo or the link above.

      If you've already bought the book, why not take a moment to write a review to help others decide whether or not this is the book for them.
      So far every review is 5 stars, which is high praise.

      With much love for Valentine's Day and indeed every day!

      Mickey signature
      Mickey

      December Conversation with P'taah
      Making Life Harmonious

      TRACK 1 - MAKING LIFE HARMONIOUS
      You could say the physical body is "enwrapped" in the nonphysical or the soul energy of you, and it is that soul consciousness that keeps your body alive. We talk of the emotional body, the mental body, the light body, your soul energy, the physical body etc. but it's really not to differentiate them, but rather to find a balance so that everything works harmoniously. This would also apply to your past, present and future - in a way it is all one. Also, your physical challenges do not mean that you have "got it wrong." Simply recognize that on a very deep level, there is a discord that has created a physical imbalance. And at no stage can you not change it. But if you find you do not or cannot change it, that is all right too. There is no wrongness in it, it simply is. You can bless the body for giving you the opportunity to look deeper than you have before, and discover more of who you are. Some of your greatest learning and gifts can come from health challenges.

      TRACK 2 - LESSENING THE SADNESS
      There are two things one can do to lessen the sadness. The first thing is to be in the thanks and gratitude, because when you do this, you recognize the miracle that surrounds you and this changes the frequency that you are. The sadness comes from the idea that things are not as they 'should be.' There's a feeling of loss, of not being enough, the feeling of some sort of failure. When you can be totally in your thanks and gratitude, you understand that everything in this now is perfect. Next you can say the words : "Everything in this Now is perfect." You have changed the frequency and have recognized the eternal beingness of you. For those who want to access the knowledge of the whale, or of other species that are no longer living in this plane of existence, the soul essence of you carries the knowledge that is required.

      TRACK 3 - HEALTH CHALLENGES / ASPECTS OF OURSELF
      Everything already exists, you are just opening to more and more at this time. With chronic disease, remember to allow. Humans are prismatic and multi-dimensional. Remember to say thank you for the gift that you are. Appreciate how you have unfolded into gloriousness. When you can step back as we do to look and be astounded at humanity's creativity on a universal scale, it is so awesome.

      Each of you is a microcosm of that, enmeshing and co-creating even onto timelines beyond your imagination.

      TRACK 4 - DEEP LONELINESS / HEALING WITH SOUND & COLOR
      The more you recognize your own Oneness, the more you open to your connectedness with all things. So rather than lonely, you become "all one" -"alone" and "all one". The way you can unfold into this is in the recognition of your connectedness with all things. The more you are being in the wonderment of your own individual adventure, the more you're in the thanks of your connectedness with all life, and the more you recognize you are a gift, in these ways there is an extraordinary connectedness. When you focus upon "lonely" you are not focusing on "all one." So 'lonely' is about lack. All oneness is about fulfillment, fullness, and abundance of everything. So mind where you put your focus.

      When you're feeling very rattled, soothing music changes the energy. When you observe certain colors, some are very soothing, and other colors excite the nervous system. In the desire to be connected, you are connected.

      This month the December session is available on MP3 for the special price of $6 and on CD for $10.80. Order yours now.

      And January has been recorded and sent out to subscribers, so we're back on track. We'll have that synopsis next month.

      Remember, Pay-As-You-Go subscribers never miss a session. For just $5 a month, an MP3 of every Conversation is delivered to your Inbox the minute it is finished.

      Come Visit Our Website

      If you're interested in more information about P'taah, there is much free information on the website, including the Weekly Quote and the Weekly Quote archive, printable versions of the Morning Song, several P'taah transcripts, archived newsletters, and our Community Forum.

      There's also our store where you will find the P'taah books - Act of Faith, Transformation of the Species, The Gift and El Regalo, the Spanish version of The Gift.

      The complete Conversations with P'taah inventory is found under its own tab,  Conversations with P'taah.

      We also have the Outrageous Dreams, Outrageous Reality DVD, and the P'taah meditations -  Exploring Beyond the Crystalline Door, Meeting with Your Soul and Journey of Connectedness - on both CD and MP3.  Archived older sessions recorded in cities around the world can also be purchased on either CD or MP3.

      Lastly we feature laminated versions of the powerful Morning Song in English, Spanish, German, Norwegian, Dutch, French, Turkish, Hebrew, Sanskrit, Polish, and our newest translation - Italian.

      And don't forget our
      Mayan CIB sterling silver pendants and/or earrings. One of CIB's meaning is intergalactic communicator and P'taah has chosen it as his glyph.

      We invite you to visit us there soon.

       Message from P'taah - February 2013
      You Are Light Bearers

      P'taah: That which you be is extraordinary. That which you be is likened unto "Light Bearers." That which be the yearning within the breast of you to know, to expand, to grow, to transform that which is the fear and pain, that which is the anguish of soul into freedom and sovereignty, into joy, into grand deliciousment.

      That makes you the torch bearers because, beloved ones, you are not separate from your brothers and sisters. You are not apart, no matter how it feels that you are isolated, no matter how it feels that you are an island, no matter how it feels that nobody really knows you.

      You are not alone. And that which be your courage that which be the desire within the breast to be the more, as you come more and more and more into the knowing, into the expansion, so it is because the consciousness of humanity is not isolated- not separate. As you come into your own knowing, so indeed you serve every being upon your plane. It is a grand service that you may render really.

      You are NOT alone! You are awesome, powerful, multi-dimensional spiritual beings. whether or not you know it. You have lived thousands of lifetimes, whether or not you know it. You exist in every dimension unto the realms called angelic, whether or not you know it. You are grand and wondrous and you do not know it. You do not know it!

      What is it really to know. It means that every fiber of your being rings with that knowing. Every cell in your body knows the grand truth of you. That is Knowing. There is no doubt in knowing. The knowing is of your heart. Your soul knows--that part of you, that grand multi-dimensional beingness of you knows that there is not one particle, not one facet of you that does not exist because it is an Extension of Creation, the Source, God/Goddess, All-That-Is. That is who you are.

      What is the reality called Divinity? What is it in truth? You know it is so simple. The truth is it is simply Love. And what is Love? It is God/Goddess, All-That-Is. Love is the thing alone in your realm that in and of itself requires no return. That is what Love is. It is whole unto itself. Love is indeed the building block of creation without which there is no thing in your world, that which be the physical expression of reality.

       Your bodies could not exist if they also were not the reflection of creation. Your bodies hold within every aspect of your physical universe. Your bodies exist in their cellular and indeed molecular structure through the light of that which is Creation.

       Your body is a grand temple. Every cell exists in the light of creation. You cellular structure is no different from that which be the floor that you stand upon, the chair that you sit upon. There is not an atom or molecule in your existence, in your world, in any world, in any universal galaxy, that does not exist because of Love.

      Love is not simply some ephemeral pipe dream. It is not simply some idea-construct. (Pause) Love is existence. And in your world the polarity of that love is fear. And you know you have dwelt with fear not only all of this lifetime but indeed every lifetime that you have known upon this realm.

      The polarity of Love. It is the fear that keeps you in separation from the knowing. It is fear that brings you diseasement. It is fear that brings you pain and anguish. It is fear that creates the negative judgement that you have about who you are and indeed the negative judgement that you project outside of you.

      It is real. It is valid - the fear. It is valid. However, the good news is that you do not have to be controlled by fear. You do not and are not required to be driven by fear. However, you being the powerful, multi-dimensional beings that you are have the choice in your day-to-day life about how you deal with the fear.

      There is not one of you here who is not driven by, manipulated by, controlled by fear. Not in every occasion, of course. Certainly not, because all of you here also know Love and Joy and Laughter and Play, Exuberance, Compassion - you know ALL of that. However we say to you, if there is any area of your life which is not expressing the wondrousness of who you are then indeed it is based on fear. Lack of any kind in your life is based on fear which creates a perception of lack. Does this make sense to you?

      So, we will talk more of this in the next session. Until then, It is great joy for that which be I to indeed know you. Know that which be your strivings, your courage, that which be the yearning within the breast of you to come to that which be the more indeed of who you are. How beautiful you are! We love you grandly.

       P'taah

      Remember to tell us if you have a new email address!

      A reminder that every month there are many people who no longer get the newsletter because their email address has changed.

      Thanks!

      Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

      Light Source P'taah | 61416 Twentynine Palms Highway | Box 1251 | Joshua Tree | CA | 92252