13Moon.com: NATURAL TIME UPDATE: GALACTIC HAWK MOON / NEW GALACTIC SPIN

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013

      Greetings Tribe of Light

      On the 13-Moon Natural Time Calendar, today we enter into The Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity (Feb 7 - March 6)!

      Also on Feb 13, 2013, Red Magnetic Dragon, we enter into a new 260-day Galactic Spin cycle!

      Please find more in the new Natural Time Update:
      http://13moon.com/natural-time-update-moon8.htm

      "The intelligence of the galactic order can reveal itself in infinite ways, from overt communication such as crop circles, to subtle pulses of intelligence or knowing that we might recognize as an inner muse that catalyzes our artistic potential and consciousness to flower. This calendar system teaches us that to be Galactic is to Harmonize. Nature is Galactic. Earth is Galactic. We are Galactic Citizens!"

      From the Heart,
      Eden Skywalker
      http://www.13moon.com
      TIME IS ART

      GALACTIC HAWK MOON OF INTEGRITY

      (FEB 7 - MARCH 6)
      On the Natural Time Calendar, we are now in Moon 8 on the Spiral of the 13-Moon Year: The Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity (Feb 7 - March 6). On this sacred timing system, each of the 13 Moons correspond to one of the 13 Tones of Creation. This Moon 8 brings the focus of Tone 8: The Galactic Tone of Integrity, also invoking the key words: Harmonize and Model.
      In the Cosmology of the New Time, now that we are are on the other side of the Dec 21, 2012 threshold, we have entered into a very potent transitional time called The 7 Mystic Moons, which corresponds with the final 7 Moons of this Blue Resonant Storm Year (Moon 7 - Moon 13: Jan 10 - July 25, 2013). This Galactic Hawk Moon is the 2nd of the "7 Mystic Moons." As the Dawning of The Sixth Sun has just barely begun, our focus during this time is to align with the new energies and new capacities that are available to us as we continue embarking on our journey into the New Era! According to Dr. Argüelles’ pioneering galactic time decodings, the time period between December 22, 2012 and July 25, 2013 is a germination period of the New World Age – an accelerated time of adjustment, assimilation, integration, and regeneration. His work indicates July 26, 2013 as initiating “Galactic Synchronization.” 7.26.13 will be the next 13-Moon Natural Time New Year, "Yellow Galactic Seed," marking the start of a vast new cycle in which we may finally comprehend ourselves as creative members of a Galactic whole; a consciously unified microcosm - macrocosm... As we continue awakening from our "cosmic amnesia" and realize the immensity of our existence, we can open to new dimensions of our capacities and see from new vistas! To the Journey Beyond a Destination... Onward we Spiral!

      Tone 8 is aligned with the Totem of Hawk. "Hawk's spirit symbols include: Awareness, Perspective, Insight, Truth, Visionary Power, Guardianship, Strength, Initiative, Decisiveness, Creativity, Messenger, Caution, Maneuvering, Leadership."
      "Hawks are visionaries and messengers. As a totem they help to open the higher chakras so that we may hear and see the visions and messages that Spirit and the Universe are always sending our way.. Many of the messages Hawk may bring are about freeing yourself of thoughts and beliefs that are limiting your ability to soar above your life and gain a greater perspective."
      Where Tone 7 called us channel our inspiration, Tone 8 calls us to model our integrity to the world. The key message of Moon 8 is "Do I live what I believe?" This Moon cycle reminds us that the most effective way to inspire positive change in the world is to live by example, showing our communities what is possible by embodying and modeling our deepest values and ideals.
      The Galactic Tone calls us to acknowledge that our Earth is a sentient member of a Galactic Whole. The cycles and codes of this 13 moon calendar system are meant to entrain us with galactic harmonies of natural time so that we can become increasingly in sync with our highest creative potential as evolving beings. Part of the mission of the people who utilize this calendar around the world is to generate "Galactic Culture" which honors Earth as an evolving member of a conscious, galactic community. We recognize that we have just entered into a new evolutionary stage in which we are awakening to new capacities to amplify life-affirming consciousness and realities on this planet. The intelligence of the galactic order can reveal itself in infinite ways, from overt communication such as crop circles, to subtle pulses of intelligence or knowing that we might recognize as an inner muse that catalyzes our artistic potential and consciousness to flower. This calendar system teaches us that to be Galactic is to Harmonize. Nature is Galactic. Earth is Galactic. We are Galactic Citizens!
      Let us welcome a new 28-day cycle to learn from and grow within, together!
      As we continue evolving and awakening, anything is possible!

      As the guiding quote for The Moon of Integrity shares:

      "Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars.
      -Serbian Proverb
      "

      ©2013 SkyTime