Heads Up From Elsa P: February 7, 2013 - Change, Love Karma and Bouncing Back, Quickly

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013

      All planets are direct again this week. The Steve Miller song "Fly Like An Eagle" comes to mind: "Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future..."

      Future is a big theme this week, with a new moon in Aquarius taking place on Sunday morning, just after midnight. The Sun and Moon are virtually unaspected, so this is energy is quite pure and should be of use to anyone who wants the effect in their life. If you want ideas, check out the Transit Watch.

      The other thing that interests me this week is Venus squaring Saturn as Mars squares Jupiter.  Venus with Saturn will see people meet their love karma and/or be very pressured to contain themselves. Some are going to hit a harsh wall of reality.

      However, the Mars in Pisces / Jupiter in Gemini combination makes me think a person should be able to transcend and drive out of whatever ditch they land in, provided they're willing to try. Basically, you've got to take the punch, if one comes your way, and then get on with it. For more on this, check out Are People More Resilient Than We Think?

      If you want to talk about these issues or anything else, please schedule a phone appointment or contact me for an email consult

      I have a new detailed transit report available.  Check out my other reports here. Follow on Twitter.

      Thanks and best wishes for a great week,
      Elsa P

      Busy Bee Blogs, 88 Sterling Place, Apt 1, New York, NY 11217, USA