Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman February 6, 2013 Q&A: Gratitude and Change

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      February 6, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is on the right and in this email.

      Today is also Release Day and for tonight's show, I'd like for you to think of one thing (or several things) you want to release AND one thing you want to add to your life. We'll do a release exercise during the show.

      Are you familiar with our New Earth Energy  Group? We talk about the earth, energetic evolution, dimensions and more.  It's free to join but registration is required, go to www.healmotherearth.com to register, our next call is Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 1PM US CDT.

      How can you be grateful for the hard lessons and any difficult challenges you may be facing? Do we have to be grateful for everything? This week's Question brought to mind an African proverb someone shared with me years ago, 'Pray and move your feet." That is the topic of this week's Q&A message, which you can read below.

      The Equinox of March 20 will mark the end of our participation in 3D and is why I have planned our second trip to the Earth Keeper Crystals in Arkansas for that weekend. The trip is 1/3 filled, I'll send out an email later this week with details, and information on what we will be doing there and the workshops I will be teaching.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE at the Speed of SOUL.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after February 25, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Q&A: I am being grateful, but when will this change?
      Dear Jennifer:  For the past few years I have been practicing mindfulness and it has changed my life. I am now are of the present moment and staying positive. But I need a new job, my living situation is not ideal and the money is dwindling. While I know it's better stay positive, be grateful for what you have, I don't know how I am going to continue. Being rejected for jobs all the time, seeing the money dwindle, it is getting harder and harder to stay positive all of the time. How do I change this without being ungrateful?
      Jennifer's Answer: As I read your question I feel like I'm part of the orchestra playing on the deck of the Titanic. I think it's time for you to find a rowboat. You have confused appreciation with responsibility, and gratitude with value. While it is great to be in appreciation of the present moment, it's also best to use that information as the springboard for the next step. You are responsible for creating it but you are also responsible for changing it and that in no way interferes with gratitude and appreciation. You have to be able to appreciate it as a lesson but then take responsibility for changing it by taking action. You're stuck in gratitude and inaction and if you do not pull up quickly, you will go 'down with the ship' so to speak......
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package
      One more day to register at this discounted price

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 full 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Read more about this program by clicking here, this price is good through January 31 and represents a $60 savings off of the 3 session price.

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, February 6, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139