Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 5 February 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      Creating the life of your dreams is going to elicit challenges. You're going to feel anxious, uncertain, encounter doubts and all kinds of reasons to give up--expect this and smile. You came here with enthusiasm and love for exactly this moment in time--now, where anything and everything is up for grabs. Reach for what you really want and persevere with focus and inspired action.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      © 2009-2013 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102