Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul: Empowerment ~ In Flow

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      There are true deep waves of power through the gentle, continual opening of ourselves to the Divine Flow of the Universe and where does that begin? Inside each of us. That is the where our journey first began and when we find ourselves approaching the 'end' of the journey we are rediscovering that where our flight has taken us is where we first began. Through our willingness to Open ourselves to pure true expressions of True Love we embrace and affirm Love and Compassion for ourselves. We give ourselves permission to embody this Divine Presence of Love and to shine brightly. Our Light is a like a beacon to others who are enriched by this ever-growing glow and their own begins to blossom and illuminate just as brightly and equally. We are Calling to one another as well as to that Loving Divine Presence deep inside of us. Love Your Self Fully, Truly, Unconditionally and You Will Love The World and All Here with this same passion, acceptance and compassion. Each of us are what the world needs as we inspire, touch, move and love one another in the full dance and flow of Life and Love. Create, Sing, Dance, however you find that Expression unfolding. Share the Love and Passion and Joy and Life together. Each of you Know who you are that have touched my heart, my soul and life. I appreciate you, I support you,  and I love you. Let us make, create and share that Love to all. ♥

      Random image

      Random image