Look At The World With The Eyes Of The Hummingbird ~ Chief Dan George's Prayer Song

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
    This is a day to look at the world with the eyes of hummingbird . Let Sewar K'enti take us to let all things speak to us their message .
    The beauty of the trees, the softness of the air,
    the fragrance of the grass speaks to me.
    The summit of the mountain, the thunder of the sky,
    The rhythm of the sea, speaks to me.
    The faintness of the stars, the freshness of the morning,
    the dewdrop on the flower, speaks to me.
    The strength of the fire, the taste of salmon,
    the trail of the sun, and the life that never goes away,
    they speak to me...And my heart soars."
    ~Chief Dan George's Prayer Song
    Picture by Good-e-nuf ( John Smith )
    Munay to all .
    Photo: This is a day to look at the world with the eyes of hummingbird . Let Sewar K'enti take us to let all things speak to us their message .