Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Five of Wands

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013
      "The keynote is to open yourself." Yes, indeed, open yourself. Open To Your Self and as we do, just as today's message affirms for us, we can and do come into that Knowing, that realization, that there is no struggle at this time. When we hear the expression "Spring is in the air" remember that Spring can come to us at any time, at any season, on any road we are upon. That blossoming time of your soul and the reawakening of Your Creativity, Your Divinity, Your Song. Visualize this a flower of the most vibrant of colors and those rays are flowing from within you. This flower is one that You Are Creating. That Sacred Womb that is Opening and Calling to that Divine Presence apart of you and inside of to reawaken. With the physical seasons we are can tell that Spring will soon be arriving and what better way to greet the physical season with your Inner Season already flourishing? Source, Spirit, Our Mother Earth, Universe, however each of us perceive and receive, is presenting us with the gift of crafting, molding, and creating; we have a deep, unending well of potential that we can and do bring into manifesting as we dip deeper and deeper for that freshness and potency of Spirit Inside. You Truly Are Doing It! The fertile field is your Crafting and the Field Is You. :) In all of this you are transforming just as a butterfly is a symbol of transformation.

      Spring is in the air yes and that comes from what permeates the air. That is Love. That is what you are surrounded by, filled with, and rises up within you. For You Are Love. ♥

      Five of Wands
      Your card is...

      Five of Wands

      The Roman goddess Flora is an essential figure in nature. She represents all that flowers and blooms, and her festival is May Day. She holds the mystical power of pro-creation and self-fertilization. One might say she is the Queen of flowers. A five-pointed flower is often called by alchemists \the sacred womb,\ where all perfection and beauty may arise. Flora, who is pictured in this card as a flower fairy, is honoring the blossoming time that is a vital part of the symphony of nature. She calls upon you to expand and unfurl the divinity sleeping within your heart. Your female side is flourishing. This is an opportune time to paint or color a mandala. Visualize it as the opening of your soul. Realize that this time in your life is not a struggle, but a dance or unfolding of your creative and intuitive gifts. Some changes may be on the horizon. Focus on the constructive freedom the universe is offering you. The keynote is to open yourself. Consider the significance of this beautiful saying: \And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.\

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved