Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Jan 30, 2013 - Is Anger Spiritual?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      February 4, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Welcome to a new month and new energy! February will be much different from January but that  may not be apparent at first. In fact, you may feel, during this month, like you are making slow progress, like walking through water. With lots of 'water-focused' activity astrologically, there will be plenty of time for introspection. The Energetic Theme for February is re-birth and the question is 'do you want to sink or swim' and if you don't want to choose, you can float or tread water until you you decide.

      This week's 'Energies of February' article contains a lot of astrological references because I think the astrology best describes the energy (we're even entering the year of the Water Snake in Chinese astrology). It is going to be a fantastic month and a time to make an important choice, do you want to be a victim or a victor? Each of us has to make that choice this month and it will determine the flow of energy we align with for the rest of the year, or until we decide to change again.

      Mercury goes retrograde this month too, the shadow starts on Feb. 10 so back up your computer, double check your communications and give yourself a little extra travel time. And it's the Chinese New Year on February 10.

      The Equinox of March 20 will mark the end of our participation in 3D and is why I have planned our second trip to the Earth Keeper Crystals in Arkansas for that weekend. The trip is 1/3 filled, I'll send out an email later this week with details, and information on what we will be doing there and the workshops I will be teaching.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, February 6 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE at the Speed of SOUL.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after February 25, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure
      was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      The Energies of February
      It's a new month full of wonderful opportunities but they may not be totally obvious because you will have to go within to find them. In fact, you may to go more deeply within your self to see the value and potential of some of the choices that you are faced with this month. It is time to take a leap of faith off the diving board of potential, into the murky waters of the unknown which may be a bottomless pit or only ankle deep. You won't know until you take the leap and land in it. The Energy Theme for this month is REBIRTH and question for this month is will you sink or swim? Some floating and treading water may be required before you feel ready to make your choice but it won't be as difficult as you may think.....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      The Difference Between a Victor and a Victim is I AM ebook

      Are you a victor or a victim in your life?
      Do you think life is hard, full of challenges, you feel unlucky and unworthy? Or do you know that you are a victor in every circumstance?
      This 70 page ebook explores the victim paradigm and how you can shift yourself into a victor mindset. Every page will remind you that while you can be a victim, the choice to be a victor is a thought away.
      This is a digital ebook, available as a .pdf file and downloaded after purchase
      Click here to purchase and preview the Top 10 Victor Tips, a *free* download, on that page.

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an evolutionary leader, recognized as a top selling author, celebrated intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment, business and wealth mastery and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, coaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, February 6, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 group calls each month. Join today!

      Not a Business Mastery program member? The program is open to new members soon.
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139