February Newsletter from Jamye at Crystalline Soul Healing

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013

      This month's energy...
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Crystalline Soul Healing

      Light Language Healing CDs!

      Activate your
      Abundance
      Sacred Relationship
      & more!

      Each recording is a profound Light Language healing and channeled Guided Meditation that adjusts to the specific needs of your energetic field in the moment.

      Choose from 5 different topics as the Light Language frequencies clear and balance your field and activate all that you need to move forward on your path with Grace.

      Live the Life of Love you deserve!

      "I listened to your CD twice.  It is amazing.  So full of love and I have no doubt that it was made just for me and my journey!!!  Well, of course, we know better but it really did come into my life at the right time."

      Download here!

      NEW!

      The Health Series!

      Light Language Healing Audio Downloads

      These Light Language Transmissions focus on healing specific physical conditions.  They are intense and specialized to one issue, though they work on multiple levels of healing your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.  With repeated listening you amplify your healing and you receive insights, peace and inspiration from your internal activation of the Light Language.  Each transmission is approximantely 5 minutes of pure Light Language and music.  I'm so excited about these!

      Now available:

      I'm adding new healings each month, so feel free to send me your suggestions!

      Individual Healing Sessions

      NEW! Get 3 Crystalline Soul Healing sessions for $300!

      I offer two different healing sessions over the phone.

      A Crystalline Soul Healing session activates your Divine Blueprint and Ascension codes, initiates healing, releases limitations and blocks and integrates the wisdom of your challenges for movement forward.  You'll experience Light Language channeled directly for you and practical information to live your new vibration in the real world!

      An Axiatonal Alignment clears and activates your galactic meridian system and helps align you with your Wholeness, path of expansion and sharing your Joy in life.  This session only needs to be done once.

      More details here!

      Classes Available for Download!

      My classes are jam-packed with information and healing!  They are so full of information that I often have no breaks because I am in full channel the whole time!  Each topic and format is unique and inter-related at the same time as you build on information that is ancient, new and applicable into your actual life!

      It's time to take the reigns of creation and enjoy the process along the way!

      Each class contains channeled information, exercises, Light Language transmissions and personal information to help you apply your own life!

      Available Now:

      New Light Language Audio!

      Hear Jamye channel Elven and Faerie Language of Light!

      Activate your Elven and Faerie akash. The Elven codes awaken your knowledge of the science of Life.  Through a deep connection with nature you understand all that you need to thrive in this global community of Life.  The Faerie transmission reminds you how serious the need for Joy is in your life.  Your commitment to Joy is so precious, powerful and necessary in this world.  Celebrate!
      $7
      Download HERE!

      Forward this to a Friend!

      Share the LOVE!  THANK YOU!

      They are NOT added to any list!

      Forward here!

      Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

      It's not necessary to see (or even hear) the Light Language to receive the benefits, but it's fun!  Subscribe through Youtube to receive instant notification when a new channeling is uploaded.

      Subscribe here!

      February 2013 Newsletter

      The Energies of February

      January Review
      January was not an easy month for many.  In general, Lightworkers were rollercoastering through emotions and situations.  It felt like there was an undercurrent of good foundation growing amidst a world of chaos, much like an earthquake can surface some deeper minerals that will feed plant growth, but the earthquake sucks.  I had noted that it was going to be a month of internal focus.  This points to the emotional exasperation as so many found they were being forced to deal with lingering issues.  If this resonates with you, as not everyone experiences the exact same thing in this world of benevolent diversity, then you may also not be feeling total resolution yet.  We are in a new energy of creation that will build over time as the predominance of hope for the masses begins to be feasible.  Lightworkers are the hope bearers.  We are seeking a new way of being that doesn’t separate, suppress or denigrate Life.  Old systems must fall and new ones must grow.  Done properly this can transition fairly smoothly.  You don’t get to see what is seeding beneath the surface, and that storm on the surface is nurturing new growth.  Hope bearer, focus your Light in that storm.  Be the safe shores for the Self and those near to you during a month like January which had some internal storms.  Be the Light of hope that keeps those awash paddling toward the assurance of a new land.  January offered you the opportunity to express yourself by unlocking your throat energy.  While this will continue, you are seeding the new manifestation of your life.  February takes it up a notch (or down a few chakras?!).

      February Energies
      February is about the sovereignty of each Being honored.  Each Being must ultimately do that.  We can placate others or we can empower others, the difference is minute and based on a moment.  What empowers one, enables another; what may seem disempowering in a moment could be a necessary catalyst for growth, and that need not hurt.  Each unique being, yourself included, must discern and activate their own empowerment.  For the heart focused, every experience in life is a potential for empowerment.  Rather than needing to already be there, the heart focused appreciate the journey; for all experience refines choice and all choice refines experience.  Much like a master painter would enjoy the process of painting a picture - no fear about each brush stroke, no worry about what others will say, just enjoying the creative moment.  That requires the combination of childlike joy and mature peacefulness of Knowing All is Well.  A sovereign one lives from an empowered heart and mind.  The empowered heart is the childlike joy reaching out to experience life with no expectation of outcome.  The empowered mind is the peaceful Knowing that All is Well no matter the outcome.  The peaceful heart and joyful mind serve empowerment.  See the cycle of Life?  It is mutually beneficial and nurtures growth.  You are Life.

      February will focus the energy of the power chakra, the will, as it flows with the heart.  Science has proven that the heart is the strongest electromagnetic organ and field within our physical body.  When the Love of the heart is combined with the sovereign will, we become interacting fields of empowered Love.  Have you been in a room with some of those fields of energy?  They are palpable.  No hidden agendas.  No need for control.  No need to impress another.  It’s compelling.  It’s compelling because the signal that your subtle field, your mental, emotional and spiritual nature interprets; is pure Love.  That familiar (familial?) core that you inherently Know is your origin.  You are that Love.

      The Astrology
      Our energy interactions with the electromagnetic push/pull of the planets can show us what to observe in our own internal push/pull.  We are in polarity integration to move into 5th dimensional experience.  When you integrate polarity, you are no longer pushed or pulled by dogmatic beliefs, you are peaceful within the middle road which has expanded to include All.  Dogmatic beliefs can include religion, spirituality, diet, sexuality, governing laws and much more.  Upon integration of that linear experience of polarity, you find a triality, a container with a third energy, the birth of the depth of Love into form/experience – the pyramid.  Like any trial period, it doesn’t last long as opposing forces square off.  Movement is built into life through the grace of time.  That fourth dimension becomes space/time manifest in the depth of Love.  A strong foundation for change and growth to continue.

      We are in a time now of deep renewal.  Scorpio is a huge player in our current energies with the north node (our growth potential) and Saturn (the benevolent teacher) both in Scorpio, with Saturn retrograding 2/18-7/8.  We also have two Scorpio lunar eclipses and one Scorpio solar eclipse this year.  Scorpio reaches deep into the hidden and the mysterious.  Here you find your greatest challenges become your greatest teachers.  The difficulty is when you resist instead of allowing the compression of birth and change to flow in your life.  As Lightworkers we are focused on change continually; shining a Light on it, observing it, calling it to new shore.  With the Scorpio influence of these times, that Light shines deep within the Self rooting out the shame, pain, deception and the avoided.  Scorpio has a strength that allows the pain of labor to birth renewed Life, though this requires a release of controlling or destructive behavior.  The famous sting creates a wound that affects all parties interacting, no matter how justified one may feel about what another deserves.  As always, this points to an Empowered Sovereign, aware and emanating the pure signal that nurtures Life – your Life and the Life of the world in which you live.  Your focused will of improvement within becomes the beacon to new land.  The Golden Age manifesting with you.

      Summary
      February will have a similar energy to January in that the focus is internalized and working to empower you.  While we will continue ‘unlocking the throat’ from January, we add to that the will empowered.  That means expressing the Self with Love that serves the moment.  Sometimes it may feel good, other times it may be a challenge as you strengthen your way out of the cocoon.  We are still tasked with building the Golden Age, which can be a fun process when you go with the flow of change Knowing All is Well.  If you watch the news, you see chaos and destruction.  If you look within you see a new foundation building amidst change.  Focus that change toward your empowerment and watch your world respond.  There is a universe of Love flowing through you that is excited about your potential.  In February, stand up and be heard!

      Have a great February!
      Like February Newsletter  from Jamye at Crystalline Soul Healing on Facebook
      Forward to a friend! (they are not added to any list!)

      February Teleclasses

      Join Jamye for a powerful clearing and activation with Light Language transmissions, channeled information and practical exercises that help you apply your newly empowered vibration into your life.

      Empowered Sovereign Teleclass
      I AM Empowered, Loving and Free!
      As your will of the third chakra is fully aligned with your heart, you become an Empowered Sovereign that is equipped to handle life situations with greater ease, to create through the Divine Path of Love and shift challenges into opportunities for more rapid growth.
      $12
      Tuesday, February 12 - 7pm MST
      Register HERE!

      Heart Symphony Teleclass
      Make Your Heart Sing!
      This four part series is a journey through the chamber music that pulses your Life through the cosmos. You will learn to find your own rhythm of creation as you focus your profound love toward yourself, your circumstances and your dreams. Each class will venture deep into the re-Source that you have within you as we release the karmic confusion that coagulates our flow and nourish our strengths into new power. Learn to utilize your most powerful electromagnetic emanation for your creative benefit - and the whole world will seem to sing!
      Each class is $12 or $40 for all four!

      Tuesday, February 19th; 7 - 8:30pm MST
      Tuesday, February 26th; 7 - 8:30pm MST
      Tuesday, March 5th; 7 - 8:30pm MST
      Tuesday, March 12th; 7 - 8:30pm MST
      Register HERE!

      February Light Language Healing

      I am very excited to now offer the Monthly Light Language Healing on video!  It is not necessary that you see it or even hear it.  I mainly work on clients on the phone and I also work on clients in the Weekly Distance Healing group that aren't even on the phone with me during the session.  But it's fun to see!

      Light Language is channeled Dynamic Frequency Encodings of Sound and Light that adjusts to the resonance of each listener’s vibrational needs in the moment; initiating clearing, activation, balancing and alignment with a new vibration of Wellbeing. Each time you listen, you initiate a new layer of healing based on your current vibration, your intention to heal and your willingness to participate in your Personal Path of living your Higher Vibrational state.

      As you watch and listen to the channeling, note what my hands are channeling through, as you will notice them directing energies in certain ways or working over certain chakras.  You may prefer to close your eyes and just feel the energy as it is not just limited to the specific chakras or movements I am channeling in the moment.

      February's Light Language helps align the power chakra with the heart, so we are Empowered and Loving.  Enjoy!

      Watch the Video

      Have a Fabulous February!

      Love & Light,
      Jamye

      www.JamyePrice.com

      Crystalline Soul Healing Like http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crystalline-Soul-Healing/114321971983616 on Facebook

      Subscribe to this Newsletter
      Copyright © 2013 Crystalline Soul Healing, All rights reserved.
       This is a PRIVATE list that is NEVER shared.
      Our mailing address is:
      Crystalline Soul Healing
      2675 W. State Rt 89A #1109
      Sedona, AZ 86336