Quado's Garden: Release Your Wonder into the World

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 3, 2013
      There are those periods where we can find ourselves at a place of questioning. Questioning ourselves, where we are, life challenges and more. Are those questions asked bringing more confusions or are they designed in a way that give you keys to those answers that can be found and discovered? Those are right there inside of YOU. That is apart of the Wonder that You Are. Every thought and action can and does add to the pond of life especially as it interacts with others. Does that give you pause in your choices? Reflect is a powerful tool especially when we are at the pond. When reflecting upon the pond itself, the water, its surroundings and you see your reflection there how many of us will look at the reflection and due to challenges in our lives we may think how can we see ourselves amidst such tranquility, beauty and peace when you do not feel that way? The pond has caught upon You at your deepest and reflecting back that beauty, that strength, that peace. You do not have to try and insert yourself into the pond. You are naturally apart of this while still being You. So when you reflect upon your thoughts, your choices know that any thought born of genuine love and beauty will flow in harmony with those that others drop into the pond. Rediscover that wonder, that Beauty, that Wonder, that Divine Presence and Love inside of You and let each Beautiful, Divine Thought flow and drop into the pond. See doubt, fear, confusion and uncertainty be transformed in how you release love, release beauty, release your wonder into the world for when you do that you are embracing and accepting that into your life; just as we see our wonder flow and blend with others. The more we practice accepting our beauty, presence and love toward ourselves that does flow toward others and my how those ripples grow and evolve. Soon enough as all of our ripples come together in the perfect moment the world is transformed for they come from each beloved soul who are already transformed themselves; how can this world not be transformed around us when we have already transformed within? Love Creates Love and that is Divine and Beautiful full of Wonder and that is the truest and deepest reflection of YOU. How can your Wonder not touch the world when you touch the lives of others in the highest and deepest of ways with your Love, Wonder and Presence?

      Release Your Wonder into the World

      Your day lies before you like a pond of water.  Create a beautiful thought and drop it into the pond.  See how your thought causes ripples that reach out across the pond.  Take an action, full of love and wonder, and watch the ripples go across the pond of life.  Call in loving, benevolent assistance and see how the golden ripples reach further and run deeper than ever before.
      Every time you drop in your action or thought, the pond is different, full of the ripples sent out by others as well as the changing energies of the pond itself.  It is never the same twice, so what you do today may have an entirely different effect than the same action did yesterday.
      Create your beautiful ripples and then release them; let them go.  Continue to broadcast your beauty and wonder, over and over, no matter the result.  One day, that beautiful and wondrous ripple of yours may release at just the right moment to change the entire world.