Listening to the Wise Woman Teleseminar

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013

      Free Teleseminar -- Feb. 6, 2013 -- 9pm ET
      Come and listen to the Wise Woman.  She speaks in a language your heart understands.  Yes, dear one, you ARE perfect!  You are created to be healthy in your earth walk.

      • Do you want the simple key that unlocks health, wholeness & holiness?
      • Do you want to feel alive & energized?
      • Do you want to go from worn out & weepy to WOO-HOO & Wonderful?

      Reclaim your perfection and reclaim your health at this FREE tele-seminar with world-famous author and herbalist Susun S. Weed and her former apprentice, Kimberly Cedar Cat.

      Yes, You ARE Perfect! is happening live on February 6, 2013 at 9:00 pm EST.

      When you register for this event, you will also receive a FREE gift, Top 3 Winter Wellness Herbs.

      Wise Woman Center • PO Box 64 • Woodstock, NY 12498
      http://www.susunweed.com
      Subscribe | Send to a Friend