Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Awakened Aphrodite w/ Sixth Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      The Soul Message that begins this message has a deep and rich resonance especially in how it begins and as it concludes speaking on the ancient love: "We are the mirror, as well as the face within it". "Where the lover is the loved, the horizon and everything within it."

      As is also affirmed within today messages we are entering the stage where we Know without any doubt nor hesitation that the school of life is within us. Yes we have experiences surrounding us that we walk and move through yet our teacher and student is within us; we are both and all that is in between as we come to experience true unconditional love. We move past the shadows of what has attempted to pass for this in ages past and come to that deeper appreciation, reawaken that passion from deep inside of us, and embrace life fully for we are embracing ourselves fully. Observations yes but no judgment, no consternation, no punishment. Total acceptance and forgiveness to ourselves and that can, does and will reflect out to all. There will be many things that will come toward us, attracted to us, and we have and step into also just as fully our discernment. We can with love say "no" as well as "yes" and within this we are reaffirming, reconnecting and embracing how to love completely, honestly and unconditionally.

      That Love, That Passion is the deepest of roots that give us our Voice. How to speak, live and embrace our Truth through Love. See Your Light and Know that Lights Your Way. Along that Way come those who compliment you as a fellow student-teacher, as companions, as a lover who touches your soul as you touch theirs. We Awake To Our Love and Share This With All especially those who move us, thrill us, encourage us and Love Us with A Passion and Zeal for Life as we Create and Love Together.

      21. Awakened Aphrodite
      Your card is...

      21. Awakened Aphrodite

      Soul Message: We are the mirror, as well as the face in it. We are tasting the taste of eternity this minute. We are pain and what cures pain. We are the sweet cold water and the jar that pours. Soul of the world, no life, nor world remain, no beautiful women and men longing. Only this ancient love circling the holy black stone of nothing. Where the lover is the loved, the horizon and everything within it. --Rumi

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage, the adept knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the schooling of life is found within, and that each of us has the freedom to become fully awake through our own efforts and will. New levels of spiritual insight and contentment flood in on a regular basis and are readily assimilated. Wells of creativity and vitality are unearthed. Your power to serve the world with great compassion and skill comes to the fore. You are no longer hiding your light under a bushel, for there is nowhere left to hide.

      Awakening to the Archetype –Awakened Aphrodite: The path into Awakened Aphrodite’s embrace entails constant discernment, for She embodies the truth of real love. No longer does She confuse mere seduction, which is fear-based, with love, which knows no fear. Loving and kind to all women and men, She refuses to perpetuate the competitive and jealous ways of others. She is at home in Her physical body and grateful for the gift of life. She shares this joy with all around Her. She attracts many things to herself, yet knows the path of discrimination.

      Everyday Encounters: Take time for yourself. Sleep when you need to, vacation and play when it is appropriate. Do not overwork or bury yourself in competitive work habits. Awakened Aphrodite accepts life. Live life fully. Above all else, do not be afraid to love completely and honestly. Honor thyself and love will return one thousand times over.

      Nature’s Healers: Goddess Bouquet of Apple Blossom/Rose/Lily
      Sixth Chakra

      Sixth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Indigo/Cobalt) (Function: Intuition)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the center of the forehead between the eyebrows, it is identified with the Third Eye. This chakra asks that a person look within to find the wisdom of the soul. It affects the brain and the neuralgic system, which stimulate the endocrine and pituitary systems.
      At the highest level, when this chakra has connected with the Heart Chakra, divine love and light emanates out to the world.

      Healing Flower: Star Tulip

      Affirmations: I see the light and it guides my way. I listen, I hear, I speak the truth.