Visionary Music: Announcing The Unknown Mother

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013

      The Unknown Mother:
      A Magical Walk with the Goddess of Sound

      by Dielle Ciesco

      Visionary Music is excited to share with you a new book from Dielle Ciesco, who has worked closely with us on many projects over the years. She assisted in writing and developing content for our webinars and our blog. She toured with us doing live concerts in 2007-2008 for our Transmissions of Light Code series, lending her beautiful vocal stylings to these recordings -- Aya's Underworld, Journey towards Ascension and 5th World Emerging. She has been working with our music since 2004 and was also part of the DNA.L2 Grounding Crew and she is a DNAvatar. She teaches events where she uses our music as part of her presentations. We are joyed to share with you her new book just released this month. It is a wonderful adventure written as a magical story that shares teachings about sound, voice and our world of language.  - Gary & JoAnn Chambers

      The Unknown Mother: A Magical Walk with the Goddess of Sound:
      Wrenne is a self-proclaimed mediocre vocalist whose life is falling apart. When she falls to her knees in prayer, a magical being named Matrina appears to take Wrenne on a deep and powerful journey through the 10 Gates of Sound. Along the way, she shares great insights, secrets, and profound wisdom about the power of letters, words, sound, and our very own voice to heal and transform the world. Wrenne begins to see that the power to be free, happy, and creative is her birthright as she applies the lessons she learns.

      Did you know that “Abracadabra” comes from the Aramaic…” abraq ad habra”, which literally translates to “I will create as I speak”? The message of The Unknown Mother is to reawaken people to this truth and to that which we habitually take for granted…the power of the voice. When we bring our awareness to our voice and learn to express it in new ways, with impeccability, we rediscover our true message. Voice is the key to unlocking our power and magnificence. This isn’t standard knowledge; this is a gift for our times.

      The Unknown Mother is an adventure merging the revelations of  personal experiences along the Sacred Sound and Toltec paths as it reveals some of the principles behind these wisdom traditions. It is about allowing and accepting our magical selves.

         .....with passages featuring Shapeshifter in Chapter 6:

      As I listened, parts of the music carried me like a leaf floating on a river. I don’t know if I just imagined all the things I saw, but I’d certainly never imagined anything like them before. First I was in deep space, floating among a galaxy of ringed planets, and then I was in a crystal world where everything was made of amethyst, quartz, sapphires, and emeralds. I landed in a wide-open field with grass the color of indigo, swaying under a bright orange sun, and then suddenly, I was surrounded by velvety black. It was here that I aligned with something that felt very powerful. It was the place from which all things spring in and out of existence. I can barely describe it. It was so beautifully empty and serene…a substance or non-substance like a blanket of black…so empty but so full. Pure magic....

      Working with Shapeshifter’s music had a profound effect on my ability to listen. Because it wasn’t music as I knew it, it pushed me to appreciate the unfamiliar and to find resonance with that. It definitely made it easier for me to find harmony within dissonance and to trust that dissonance also has its place. I could use the soundscapes in so many ways: to enhance my creativity while I wrote, to explore past the known boundaries of my imagination when I meditated, even to help me focus when I was studying something new. In that way, the soundscapes became soundtracks to the movie of my life.

      Here's what others are saying:
      In The Unknown Mother, author Dielle Ciesco has drawn together insightful wisdom, practical exercises, and powerful realizations of many of the greater understandings of all that sound is and can be, in a most creative approach. Through the eyes of a student, in a playful novel form, she incorporates the experienced discernment of an other-worldly teacher, offering penetrating messages on the power of the spoken word, the use of voice and intention in singing, mantra & toning, and the clarity that arises through silence, offering real life application to this most expansive body of knowledge, reaching toward one’s authentic being and potential.
      ~Zacciah Blackburn, PhD
      Director, the Center of Light Institute of Sound Healing and Shamanic Studies
      Director of Education, the International Sound Healing Network

      “The Unknown Mother is a must-read for anyone looking to deepen their connection to their authentic voice and tune to their inner vibration. Dielle beautifully shares powerful teachings in a light-hearted, fun manner that will effortlessly guide you into a brand new relationship with sound, love, and your own freedom.
      ~HeatherAsh Amara, author of The Toltec Path of Transformation

      To find out more about the book, visit TheUnknownMother.com

      To purchase the book, visit: http://theunknownmother.com/purchase

      Also available on Amazon in Kindle Format

      Special Offer:
      Purchase the book from any venue and send us your receipt to receive 20% off any of the soundscapes in the TLC series. We will send you a coupon code to enter in the shopping cart.

      Addition Special Offers:
      Buy the book direct from TheUnknownMother.com and receive three free gifts.

      Buy from Amazon during the book launch through 2/14/12 and receive a special Valentine mp3 throat center activation meditation not available anywhere else.

      These offers and the details available at TheUnknownMother.com

      This message was sent from:
      Visionary Music, Inc. | 5400 Park Street N #105 | St. Petersburg, FL 33709
        Forward To a Friend