Weekly LB from Jamye Price at Crystalline Soul Healing

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2013

      The Weekly LightBlast has been uploaded!
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Crystalline Soul Healing

      The Weekly LightBlast has been uploaded

      Like Weekly LB from Jamye Price at Crystalline Soul Healing on Facebook

      Hello Friends,

      Thank you for joining in the Weekly LightBlast.  Your Light is a powerful force for quantum change on this Earth.  Join us in the ethers at 9am MST every Saturday or whenever you can.

      Click here to read the Weekly LightBlast.

      Want to hear me read it on video?  Click HERE!

      Please forward this email to anyone you feel may enjoy a Blast!

      Love & Light,
      Jamye

      www.JamyePrice.com

      Crystalline Soul Healing Like http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crystalline-Soul-Healing/114321971983616 on Facebook

      Subscribe to the Weekly LightBlast
      Copyright © 2013 Crystalline Soul Healing, All rights reserved.
        This is a PRIVATE list that is NEVER shared.
      Our mailing address is:
      Crystalline Soul Healing
      2675 W. State Rt 89A #1109
      Sedona, AZ 86336

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
        If anyone has difficulties with the link going to the article it is just below the announcement here. :)

[...]

        Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

        February 7, 2013

        02/09/2013

        Nurturing the Heart

        Blessed One, your courage to choose to incarnate in the physical during these times is not only appreciated, but supported on many levels.  You are continuously surrounded by the Love of past, present and future.  When you observe the natural world around you, you will see indications of your own nature.  The cycles, the inter-dependence and the separation of form and function are but a few examples.  Yet as you observe the unseen, you are connecting with the energy of Love, utilizing the heart of your Being to procure information that is then processed within the brain.  The 3rd eye does not connect, it defines into a format that relays information.  Your heart Knows the tree is a form on Earth and formless beyond.  Your 3rd eye reduces that connection into understanding through vision, words or emotions.  Have you felt the Love of a tree?  They stand patiently awaiting your hug, awaiting the opportunity for the embrace of connection, a nurturance that nature naturally exudes. Receive that nurturance every chance you get.

        You have incarnated into polarity and are growing beyond the bounds of the either/or of polarity.  You are coming to a time/space of inclusion as the 5th dimension begins to open its doors of connection. As your heart is nurtured, your intuitive senses begin to access all that is connected, both seen and unseen.  The seen connection becomes a depth of understanding as words spoken belie a truth unsaid.  The unseen connection becomes a truth now visible to a heart not hurt by separation.  Lightworker, you are powerful by nature, capable of storms that electrify, waters that cleanse, air that sustains and a Light that warms the darkest of caves.  As the angels nurture you from a dimensional distance, your openness to receive Love shortens the gap and you find yourself traveled through time to a present awareness of Love beyond separate form and function.  Breathe deeply, Beloved. That is the air of love beneath the wings of your Angels lifting you higher onto common ground. Fear not, for All is Well.  If not in this moment, in the opportunity.  Trust that the guidance of your heart connects all that was once broken.  Then follow your heart.

        As we sit to Blast Nurturing the Heart, we are receiving the Love of a universe into the timeless nature of our soul.  We are nurturing the Self as we would nurture a child of sweet innocence, for that is the Whole Truth of our Being.  We are so courageous that we would walk into the great unknown of Life on Earth, agreeing to a collective experience with an individual strength so magnetic that the world responds to our desire for Love.  We are recognizing Love in its many forms, those which strengthen us through challenge and those which strengthen us through support.  We are renewing our vow to Light up this world with Love as we forgive and remember the Whole Truth – that Love heals All.  Blast On!
        Posted by Jamye at 1:00 AM