Goddess Light Teleconference: Merge with the Big Dipper

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      Are we really at the end of January already?  How are you doing?  How is this year going for  you?  I’m still continuing to enjoy the energies~~~ I hope they are working for you also.

      Word Press Blog Merge with the Big Dipper: I’m still posting my thoughts and experiences here about the teleconferences.  I think it’s an excellent way to work with the energies and receive even more insights.  I always love when I go back later and either listen or read the transcript.  There is sooo much that is happening!  During the teleconference as we were working with the big dipper, I kept feeling as if my energy was being pulled to the left.  When I’m channeling, I just go with the flow energy and let the Goddess speak about whatever she’s there to say.  So imagine my surprise when I got off the call and I realized…… there are 7 stars in the big dipper not 5!!!  It just cracked me up.  So I asked the Goddess about this and she said that it was her intention because there are actually more than 7 stars in the constellation.  I would imagine we’ll be hearing more about that in the channels to come!

      I’ve also posted a new blog in word press about my recent interview with Elizabeth Harper where she interviewed me for her show Colorscope.  It was really more like a back and forth reading about 3 separate crystals.  Well, 2 crystals and a rock.  It’s fun, lighthearted and you may find it triggers something for you!

      One of my intentions for this year to get ‘out there’ more in this year.  This means I’m now posting a video of each of the teleconferences.  I am doing this as a ‘hangout’ in YouTube.  At the time of the teleconference, as I begin the channeling part, you can search for live hangouts and there I’ll be!  Feel free to watch it that way, but you won’t be able to ask a question.  I’m going to keep it open only to me so as to diminish distractions on the recording. If you’d like to ask a question, you will still need to do so through the teleconference phone line.

      I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at goddesslightshelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels once a month.  I’d love to hear from you!

      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly
      I thought I'd share this pic with my daughter Kelly & my Mom.  My 2nd grandson is due in 5 weeks.

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Merge with the Big Dipper
      This channel takes us once more deeply into the new energies! It starts out with the Goddess talking about grounding and where our energies are as we begin the channel. I think this is important because the more we are grounded; the more fully our consciousness expands in the higher energies. Through the grounding, she helps people to be aware of themselves.
      As you link with your higher self, she assists people in creating a more workable space. She really takes the time for people to experience what it is and how it looks. She also brings in the energies of the crystalline grid as a frame work.
      As we arrive in the All That Is, the Goddess once more creates a place for letting go. This time there was immediately a stream that reflected emotions. She first invited everyone to infuse it with joy, happiness, excitement, etc. It created a different perception. Then, she invited people to really allow to flow, the energies that no longer work for them. There was a deep, deep wrenching of emotions. As all of this was infused into the river, it was as if it physically changed. But the change was balanced and neutralized by the energies put into it first.
      Once cleared, the Goddess took everyone into the energies of the big dipper. She spoke of how it’s aligned with the Ray Lords and it a portal between the earth and other parts of the universe. We could feel the very intense energies. Each star in the big dipper represented various parts of us. It started with the mental body at the tip, then the emotional as the next in the line of the dipper and from there, the physical. It was as if all three of these were in alignment with one another. The two stars on the other side of the dipper represented the spiritual and light bodies. An interesting point is that during the channel, there were 5 stars. In truth, there are 7 in the big dipper! The Goddess told me that it has to do with energy and alignment. We’ll be linking with more in the future.
      As we stood in the energies of the dipper there was an amazing flow that could be felt. It felt almost electrical!
      We finished by anchoring these energies back into our everyday reality.
      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****
      Thank you Shelly, something very big is healed.  I feel so happy. .....I feel so clear right now, like I can focus and silence my mind for as long as needed having no thoughts what so ever.  I’m back!  Talk to you again

      ****I have enjoyed working with you on a monthly basis because I know that things are moving and that it's only a couple weeks until we get together again! Thank you for that.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, February 3, 2013
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.

      My featured lightworker this week is Elizabeth Harper!  I was on her weekly show, Colorscope as we did mini readings about 3 different crystals she felt drawn read about.  It turned out to be a lot of fun! The  session lasted about 17 minutes or so.  She first of all talked about the crystal, getting what information came to her and then I talked about the crystal, speaking the information that came to me. We spoke of Lavender, Rusty Red and Light blue.  The lavender was a quartz, the rusty red was a piece of rock from Sedona and the light blue was Celestite!  Remember the story of how I got my Celestite?  I’ll show you my crystal during the reading.

      Link to the  YouTube video of the reading.

      I love it when there are synchronistic events! Elizabeth chose the 3 stones before we got on the call, but I had purple in a scarf I wore, blue in my shirt and red in the chair I was sitting on!  I think you’ll enjoy it and there may be something you hear that resonates with you or helps you move forward or perhaps it’s that answer that you've been looking for!

      Elizabeth is a delightful person!  I kept saying ‘she’s a fairy, she’s a fairy’! While she has the earthiness of a fairy, she is also very etheric.  This creates a light, easy going energy that is very upbeat and fun. Elizabeth is very, very busy!  She gives readings for people, she’s on staff at the Omega Institute, she has a number of different blogs, she’s a painter, healer, intuitive and much, much more.  Elizabeth wrote a lovely book called 'Wishing'.  It's to assist  you in finding what your heart desires! She is originally from Britain and was raised in a family where seeing aura’s, trusting your intuitive energies were the norm. She moved to the USA about 12 years ago and currently lives in New York.

      If you would like to know more about Elizabeth, her website is:SEALED WTIH LOVE  I invite you to explore the many different things she has to offer as you look through her site.

      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.
      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075