Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Jan 30, 2013 - Is Anger Spiritual?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      January 30, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is on the right and in this email.

      Wednesday is garbage pickup in my neighborhood. It's wonderful to be able to put everything I don't want at the end of my driveway in the evening and it's gone by morning. So starting today, we're going to make  Wednesdays 'Release Day' and for tonight's show, I'd like for you to think of one thing (or several things) you want to release AND one thing you want to add to your life. We'll do a release exercise during the show.

      Do you feel bad about being angry? Do you think that anger is non-spiritual? It is an emotion that we feel as part of our  humanity and it can be a powerful tool for transformation. That is the topic of this week's Q&A message, which you can read below.

      The Equinox of March 20 will mark the end of our participation in 3D and is why I have planned our second trip to the Earth Keeper Crystals in Arkansas for that weekend. The trip is 1/3 filled, I'll send out an email later this week with details, and information on what we will be doing there and the workshops I will be teaching.

      Did you listen to the 5 Laws of Love teleclass that I did on Tuesday? It was a powerful class and I have heard so much wonderful feedback. You can listen to the replay for a few days.

      Click here to register for this class (there's no charge but registration is required so you can receive the emails).

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================
      January 31 is the last day to get the Evolve Your Soul Path Fast Track coaching program, which includes 3 sessions (1 60 minute and 2 30 minute) with Jennifer special price expires on January 31. Book now and save $60 off the 3 reading price and $100 off the regular price of $397. Click here to register.

      And, if this is a calm period for you, enjoy it, there will be a lot going on this year!

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, January 30 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE at the Speed of SOUL.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after February 25, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Q&A: Is It Spiritual To be Angry?

      Dear Jennifer:  I have been working so hard on my spiritual growth but I still struggle with anger from things that happened in the past and I get very angry with people in my  life who don't honor their commitments to me. I'm angry at the people who abuse animals and children and at anyone who takes advantage of others. I feel that this is not very spiritual behavior so I am angry with myself for being angry. Is it OK to feel anger and how do I release it so I can think of these situations without feeling so angry?
      Jennifer's Answer: We judge ourselves too harshly when we think that by being spiritual we have to also be above our normal human emotions, feelings and reactions. Anger is an emotion that reflects resistance to something. It is also a judgment that reflects an unmet expectation or belief. We feel anger towards people because we think they should act more kindly or respectfully towards us than we do. We also feel anger at situations that we think are unjust or unfair. Overall, anger is a reflection of our own fear around being powerless.....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package
      One more day to register at this discounted price

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 full 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Read more about this program by clicking here, this price is good through January 31 and represents a $60 savings off of the 3 session price.

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, January 30, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139
      support@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013

        Enlightening Life Newsletter with
        Jennifer Hoffman
        February 4, 2013

        Dear Friends,

        Welcome to a new month and new energy! February will be much different from January but that  may not be apparent at first. In fact, you may feel, during this month, like you are making slow progress, like walking through water. With lots of 'water-focused' activity astrologically, there will be plenty of time for introspection. The Energetic Theme for February is re-birth and the question is 'do you want to sink or swim' and if you don't want to choose, you can float or tread water until you you decide.

        This week's 'Energies of February' article contains a lot of astrological references because I think the astrology best describes the energy (we're even entering the year of the Water Snake in Chinese astrology). It is going to be a fantastic month and a time to make an important choice, do you want to be a victim or a victor? Each of us has to make that choice this month and it will determine the flow of energy we align with for the rest of the year, or until we decide to change again.

        Mercury goes retrograde this month too, the shadow starts on Feb. 10 so back up your computer, double check your communications and give yourself a little extra travel time. And it's the Chinese New Year on February 10.

        The Equinox of March 20 will mark the end of our participation in 3D and is why I have planned our second trip to the Earth Keeper Crystals in Arkansas for that weekend. The trip is 1/3 filled, I'll send out an email later this week with details, and information on what we will be doing there and the workshops I will be teaching.

        You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

        The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, February 6 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

        The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE at the Speed of SOUL.
        Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after February 25, 2013.

        The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure
        was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

        Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

        If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

        Many blessings,
        Jennifer Hoffman
        Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
        Your Guide to Masterful Living

        =============================
        The Energies of February
        It's a new month full of wonderful opportunities but they may not be totally obvious because you will have to go within to find them. In fact, you may to go more deeply within your self to see the value and potential of some of the choices that you are faced with this month. It is time to take a leap of faith off the diving board of potential, into the murky waters of the unknown which may be a bottomless pit or only ankle deep. You won't know until you take the leap and land in it. The Energy Theme for this month is REBIRTH and question for this month is will you sink or swim? Some floating and treading water may be required before you feel ready to make your choice but it won't be as difficult as you may think.....
        Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
        This week's featured product
        The Difference Between a Victor and a Victim is I AM ebook

        Are you a victor or a victim in your life?
        Do you think life is hard, full of challenges, you feel unlucky and unworthy? Or do you know that you are a victor in every circumstance?
        This 70 page ebook explores the victim paradigm and how you can shift yourself into a victor mindset. Every page will remind you that while you can be a victim, the choice to be a victor is a thought away.
        This is a digital ebook, available as a .pdf file and downloaded after purchase
        Click here to purchase and preview the Top 10 Victor Tips, a *free* download, on that page.

        Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

        About Jennifer Hoffman
        Jennifer Hoffman is an evolutionary leader, recognized as a top selling author, celebrated intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment, business and wealth mastery and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, coaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

        Upcoming Events

        Wednesday, February 6, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

        The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
        Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 group calls each month. Join today!

        Not a Business Mastery program member? The program is open to new members soon.
        Feature Product

        Contact Info

        Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.