Elizabeth Harper: Prophecies of Change

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013

      Prophecies of Change
      "Endeavor as you look on any physical form to look into that form and to the spirit. See it in the very roots of the trees, in the trunk, branches and the leaves. Look always for the spirit behind or within all form." White Eagle

      For this Love Letter I did the same thing I did last week, I asked Alim my guide to guide my hands as I scanned my computer documents with my eyes closed. I came to a folder called "Prophesies." I began reading documents I had on the Native American, Nostradamus, and Mother Shipton prophecies. They all pretty much say the same thing - we're moving to a new state of consciousness and while we may see chaos and pain there is a natural order during this shift.

      Everything has its natural order, it's perfect time, and it's right place in the universal scheme of things. I remember asking one of my teachers why when one door closes does it take so long for the next door to open up. Her channeled message from Chan, her guide, appeared to be accusatory stating that I had a tendency to hold onto the concept of the next open door. As a consequence my consciousness did not allow it to open in its natural course. I have learned that many others have this same tendency.

      My husband and I watched a program on television about global warming and the effect this is having on the planet. We were made aware that while this is a natural process, after-all the planet has been through many ice ages, we as human beings are speeding up the progression of change..........everything has its natural order in the great universal consciousness.

      The 21st December 2012 has come and gone and so many predictions of doom and gloom focused upon the Mayan calendar predicting the end of the world didn't happen.  Just like clockwork the coincidence of another perfect show on TV caught our eye. It was about the Mayans and their ability to work with time and the natural rhythm of the cosmos. Here we discovered that the Mayans did not predict the end of the world but instead predicted a new consciousness emerging from this change after the year 2012..........everything has its perfect time in the great universal consciousness.

      As I was writing this I felt inspired to look at my bookshelf and see if any book wanted to be a part of this month's message. It did! One of White Eagle's books called Spiritual Unfoldment almost jumped off the shelf. On the back of the book it says, "Endeavor as you look on any physical form to look into that form and to the spirit. See it in the very roots of the trees, in the trunk, branches and the leaves. Look always for the spirit behind or within all form"............everything has its right place in the universal consciousness.

      I opened the book at a chapter about the work of the Angelic Hierarchies. It says that many of us are aware of the teachers with us in spirit, but that few are aware of the grandeur and extent of the heavenly hosts such as the nature devas and angels. While these wonderful energies are concerned with our spiritual growth they are also concerned with the evolution and the building of form. White Eagle says that we see the chaotic conditions in the world, but that behind governments there are greater minds working for the human race. When we see what appears to be a catastrophe even here the master is at work. The Angelic organization is working behind the scenes to bring the race to perfection. We are part of a vast plan that can only be understood by looking at the greater picture...........when one door closes another opens

      So, when we see wars and famine, earth changes and global warming, we have to remember that there is a greater intelligence behind this change. Instead of seeing the negative look to the spirit!

      As for global warming we can be active rather than passive.
      • Unplug the television, computer, or anything that shines a light when it is not in use. This alone saves so much electricity.
      • Turn off the television or radio if it is just for background noise.
      • Change light bulbs to long life energy saving bulbs.
      • If you're going to buy new household items look at ones that have been made from recycled products, also check the energy saving items.
      • Recycle everything that can be recycled.
      • Plant a tree whenever you can.
      You can also assist the angels in their work.

      As healers you send energy to people all the time. Your thoughts of healing and love are directed to the right place, to the person most in need of help. So why not send the angels who are looking after the area you live in some energy too. Meditate on them and ask what kind of help they need. Connect with nature spirits and give them energy as well. If you have plants talk to them. They have a consciousness. Maybe if we all work together in this energetic way we will not only see a shift in consciousness but also a change in the way governments handle their politics.

      If you are waiting for that next door to open have faith that everything has its natural rhythm, everything is at its right time regardless of what you think, and everything has its right place. If we force a blossom to open at the wrong time it will not have the life or energy that it would have had blossoming at its own time and rhythm. Nature has many profound lessons for us, including the earth changes.

      Let me know your thoughts, post on my Sealed With Love LLC Facebook page. We are still working on merging pages, so don't post or message me on my Elizabeth Harper page, this will be merged - when the Universal Consciousness is ready:)

      Love & Coloriscious Blessings
      elizabeth XXXX
      Like us on Facebook
      Click on the video to watch on You Tube OR click here to watch on Sealed With Love
      Click on the video to watch on You Tube OR click here to watch on Sealed With Love
      The ColorScope Show
      with Special Guest Shelly Dressel
      This week my guest is the wonderful channeler of the "Goddess of Creation," Shelly Dressel. We're using crystal and rock colors for inspiration (you'll see them in the ColorScope). Using your intuition select one of the following colors to receive a message -LAVENDER, RUSTY RED or LIGHT BLUE - then watch the show and leave your comments on my You Tube ChannelFacebook page or My Website. Remember to check out Shelly's FREE channeled Podcasts.
      Elizabeth's Magazine Columns
      Here are the colors from in the January edition of my ColourScope in Silent Voices Magazine: Pink Champagne, Sloe Berry, Gold Stars, French Roast Coffee, Cigar Brown, Mirror Mirror Silver, Bucks Fizz Orange, Midnight Blue, Lipstick Red, Carbon Black, Lemon Twist. Let me know how they resonate.
      Aspire
      Remember to share my cover on your Facebook Wall to receive your FREE GIFT!
      Elizabeth Harper... Expo  ...is a popular and inspiring teacher, color intuitive and visionary artist who empowers others to realize their light. She has been featured in well-known national magazines including Woman's World, Redbook, Prevention and Health, is a magazine columnist and regular contributor to radio and television in the US and Australia, and is the award-winning author of Wishing: How to Fulfill Your Heart's Desires. Her pioneering work with color inspired her uniquely revealing ColorScope featured globally in print and online magazines and weekly webcasts. Elizabeth shares her gift of healing through her jewelry designs, Silk Energy Wraps, meditations and oracles. She regularly facilitates workshops at some of the nation's most renowned organizations including the Omega Institute for Holistic studies, Open Center, Lily Dale Assembly, and the Learning Annex. She is the founder of Sealed With Love LLC and co-founder of Spiritual Living LLC

      With
      Love
      XXX
      Love Letter Dear Gorgeous You!
      This is My LOVE Letter to you and I am delighted you could join me. If you found yourself here and you don't know how it happened maybe you signed up for something I was offering for free, attended a workshop, or bought one of my pieces of jewelry. My Love Letter shares little treasures and trinkets from my life, my unique oracles, and creations. I send it to you with my love.

      VALENTINE'S DAY is coming up, so watch this space for gifts and discounts before the BIG DAY!

      Remember to check out my eShop for gift ideas, right now you'll only find my one of a kind creations in my Love Letter. All my creations flow from my spirit, through my heart and into my hands. Treat yourself or someone you love to a gift of Love! You can order a Custom Design piece for the love of your life which includes a reading on the energy and colors of the piece. Contact me for more information on this service.
      Love & Coloriscious Blessings
      elizabeth

      Sealed With Love LLC | PO Box 765 | Canandaigua | NY | 14424