This Is My Simple Relgion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013

    Source: The Road to Q'eros messages from the Andes

    “This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is the temple. The philosophy is kindness and compassion.” ~ Dali Lama.

    our own brain and our own hearts are the temples.. and the religion is kindness and compassion.. this is munay.. if everyone of us here goes forward today with this intention and we carry it through one day at a time.. imagine what change the world will see.

    this is a munay revolution.. this is what the Q'ero, what Lorenzo means.

    this is all my love and no fear. with this i greet the day. with this i walk through my day!

    deepest deepest wide singing munay. may your day be filled with Sami and munaycha.

    GOOD MORNING, AFTERNOON AND EVENING.
    XXX

    Photo: “This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy.  Our own