Higher Awareness: Inner Journey #88 - The paradox of life's journey

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013

       The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!
      THE PARADOX OF LIFE'S JOURNEY
      "It is only when we realize that life is taking us nowhere that it begins to have meaning."
      -- P.D. Ouspensky
      "All major mystical traditions have recognized that there is a paradox at the heart of the journey of return to Origin. ...Put simply, this is that we are already what we seek, and that what we are looking for on the Path with such an intensity of striving and passion and discipline is already within and around us at all moments. The journey and all its different ordeals are all emanations of the One Spirit that is manifesting everything in all dimensions; every rung of the ladder we climb toward final awareness is made of the divine stuff of awareness itself; Divine Consciousness is at once creating and manifesting all things and acting in and as all things in various states of self-disguise throughout all the different levels and dimensions of the universe."
      -- Andrew Harvey
      "Look at you, you madman, Screaming you are thirsty And are dying in a desert when all around you there is nothing but water!"
      -- Kabir
      "After changes upon changes, we are more or less the same."
      -- Paul Simon
      Access your own inner wisdom by tapping into your subconscious and intuition. Release stress, blocks and negative emotions, and spark imagination and greater vision. Go deeper… Reach higher with our Journaling for Self-Empowerment e-book.

      P.S. Feel the inner urge to help others? (We all do eventually) We’ll show you how to draw out your unique expression and niche in your world. Help others as you help yourself!
      Is 2013 your year for deep healing?

      Qigong master Chunyi Lin can guide you
      to deep healing, step by step,
      month by month throughout the year.
      For more information, visit Deep Healing.

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2013 Higher Awareness Inc.
      #108, 11215 Jasper Ave. NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0L5

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven