Inspire Me Today's Brilliance from Luitha K. Tamaya

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013

      Inspired Quote of the Day™

      No matter how far you might think you have come from grace, your connection to Spirit is always right there, right at your centre. All you have to do is remember it. ~ Luitha K. Tamaya

      Today's Brilliance™

      Luitha K. Tamaya

      Luitha K. Tamaya

      Luitha is a contemporary shaman, spiritual teacher and author of The Way of Change.
      If I could share 500 words of wisdom to summarize what I've learned so far in life, these are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...
      You are loved and held safe beyond anything you can imagine.
      As you live your life, know that even when everything seems like it's falling apart, the whole world is in chaos and you can't make sense of any of it - you are loved, and you are safe. You are with Spirit.
      You are a light in the world, a light of infinite joy that can never be put out or hidden. You are a blessing born from the heart of Spirit, and so long as you remember that you can and will find peace in any situation.
      As you make the meaning of your life, choosing who you want to become and how you want to affect the world around you, know that whatever you choose is perfect and valuable to Spirit.
      Spirit doesn't want you to be someone else, or your image of someone else, no matter how 'spiritual', 'kind' or 'successful' they appear to be.
      The immense value that you hold for the world comes from you - your truth, your unique way of seeing the world, your way of being alive. Spirit loves you for you, and accepts any and all choices, values, desires and dreams that you have within you.
      Know that as you make mistakes, falter, fall down, get back up and try again, you are loved, and you are safe. You are never alone, and there is always help available if you can only remember to ask for it.
      There is no mistake that you could ever make that would exile you from Spirit. There is nothing that you could fail at, be hurt by, or do wrong that would make Spirit abandon you.
      You are always connected to the infinite source of all life, which we call Spirit, and to each other. You are always part of the world, and it would not be whole without you.
      The choices that you make matter, the love that you give and receive matters, the suffering that you heal matters, the beauty that you create matters, the life that you live matters. It is a shining light, one of billions upon billions, that combined are the stuff of Spirit, the reason for and fabric of existence.
      There is nothing you can do, and nothing that can happen, that can alienate you from that connection with Spirit and with its love.
      You are loved. You are safe. And you are Sacred.

      A Message from Inspire Me Today

      To be alive in this world is to be constantly surrounded by change, from redundancy to illness, the birth of a child to the loss of a parent, retirement to graduation.
      Luitha's new book The Way of Change shows us how to come into a more fulfilling relationship with these changes by teaching us powerful tools and practices, and then guiding us to find our own way of working with them. We can turn the changes that daunt us into opportunities for healing and empowerment, allowing us to thrive in an ever-changing world. Learn more.

      Thank you for reading Today's Brilliance.

      We're honored to be a part of your day. You can help us inspire others by simply passing this along to your friends. Our goal is to share love and inspiration with the world, so please encourage your friends to also sign up for Today's Brilliance at InspireMeToday.com. Sending our thanks, love and hugs to you.
      Share Today's Brilliance:
      Twitter     Facebook
      .
      Did a friend forward this to you? Sign up for daily inspiration in your inbox here. We hope to welcome you to the community soon!
      Inspire Me Today, LLC, P.O. Box 5598, Whitefish, MT 59937