Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Elemental ~ Creative ~ Clarity

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      Among the many other qualities that the Full Moon represents are new beginnings. This First Full Moon of 2013 accentuates renewed and new beginnings, insights, directions and more. Our Mother Earth calls to us and as we answer Her call we are stepping into a deeper relationship with Her and Our Source. Both are intimately apart of one another and that Harmony is reflected within us. The more we Open our to our Self we are Opening to that abundant radiance that has always been there to that Divine Source and Our Divine Mother Earth. The more our abilities and gifts as a Divine Creator are magnified and flow. We experience higher and deeper levels of healing, of happiness, of love as we truly do Create, Create and Create. Create and take the opportunity that is presented within each moment to embrace that Creative flow within you and around you. A renewal of Life, of Love, as we feel the pulse of the Earth beneath our feet, that surrounds us with Her magnificence, and the flow of Love that is apart of our Divine Source. However your skills and gifts manifest they will grow, evolve and new ones will begin to take root and bear fruit. Our relationships, some new and some reborn as we step into Love with those who honor us, support us, encourage us and move our Spirit, our Soul.

      Give gratitude for what has been and release what no longer resonates with your Truth, your Passion, your Path and Know that we are taking a great step inside and out with a deep, crisp, clear Clarity and Purpose. All that stems from all of our bodies beginning and coming through a detoxification, a purging and cleansing from where we were as move into this Divine Moment of Who We Are and Where We Are. Growing, making, and sharing Love together with All of Existence. What a renewal of mind, body and spirit we can and are experiencing together! ♥

      Random image

      Random image

      Random image